Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|Dark Green Lightsaber Crystal (Healing)||LIBO|
|White Lightsaber Crystal (Wisdom)||SOLARI|
|Boba Fett costume||MANDALORE|
|Dark Apprentice costume||VENTRESS|
|General Kota costume||RAHM|
|Jump Trooper costume||AJP400|
|Rebel Commando costume||SPECFORCE|
|Rebel Soldier costume||REBELSCUM|
|Saber guard costume||MORGUKAI|
|Experimental Jedi armor (good apprentice) costume||NOMI|
|Scout Trooper costume||HARPER|
|Sith Acolyte costume||HAAZEN|
|Sith Training Droid costume||HOLODROID|
|Terror Trooper costume||SHADOW|
intt ldyio rclamsafaei tsbi
Have a saved game file from the original Star Wars: The Force Unleashed to unlock the Sith Stalker Armor, Ceremonial Robes, and Training Gear costumes.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume.
- Experimental Jedi: Complete the game with the "Light Side" ending.
- The Dark Apprentice's Robes: Complete the game with the "Dark Side" ending.
- General Kota: Earn the Silver medal in the "Deadly Path Trial" Challenge.
- Saber Guard: Earn the Silver medal in the "Cloning Spire Trial" Challenge.
- Terror Trooper: Earn the Silver medal in the "Terror Trial" Challenge.
- TIE Flight Suit: Complete "Kamino The Escape".
Guybrush Threepkiller costume
Reach Cato Neimoidia (The Eastern Arch). Enter the Infinite Nebstar Casino and reach the end of it. You will find a fog filled room with frozen Neimoidians. Defeat the fight Imperial forces then open the Carbonite sealed exit. Continue down the hallway to find a Jabba the Hut hologram at the end, with three slot machines in front it and some Guybrush Threepwood statues nearby. One of the statues points to the slot machines. Destroy those machines and a new Holocron will appear where the machines were located. This Holocron unlock the Guybrush Threepkiller costume.
Secondary lightsaber crystals
To unlock secondary light saber crystals, complete each of the first ten challenges with at least a gold medal. Also, new cinematics will be unlocked with bronze medals in the challenges.
Rogue Shadow diagram
After you defeat the Gorog on Cato Neimoidia you will get picked up by the Rogue Shadow. After Kota sits down in a chair and starts arguing with Starkiller, look to the left of the screen. Next to Kota is a console that has a diagram of the first Rogue Shadow from the original Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
Dagobah: Hidden Holocrons
Besides the two Holocrons that are found easily, there are also two hidden ones. The first one is found at the big tree with two eyes with a short cave. Go near that cave and look to the right. You will find the first hidden Holocron behind some branches. The second hidden Holocron can be found when you see the big rock to the left of your path. Use Force Grip to move the rock to find the Holocron.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Padawan (50 points): Complete the game on Easy difficulty.
- Jedi Master (50 points): Complete the game on Hard difficulty.
- Jedi Knight (50 points): Complete the game on Medium difficulty.
- Jedi Grand Master (50 points): Complete the game on Unleashed difficulty.
- Amplified (10 points): Kill 10 enemies with the lightning towers.
- Kamfetti (10 points): Kill 5 enemies with the fans on Kamino.
- Imperial Painball (10 points): Throw 10 enemies into the Kamino generators.
- Droid Rage (10 points): Control the Terror Walker and destroy all the Terror Biodroids.
- Strike! (10 points): Kill three enemies with a single 'bowling' ball.
- Shattered (10 points): Shatter 10 enemies frozen in carbonite.
- Break the Bank (10 points): Smash up 10 game machines.
- Valet (10 points): Use Vader's TIE Advanced to destroy the AT-MP.
- Stay On Target… (10 points): Get to the falling Gorog without crashing into any debris.
- Master of Disaster (10 points): Break all of the coolant tanks aboard the Salvation without dying.
- Stakross Medal of Excellence (10 points): Destroy 12 lightning pylons on the Kamino dive.
- Jedi Bomb Squad (10 points): Remove all of the Terror Spider Bombs on the Salvation.
- “No match for a good blaster...” (10 points): Kill 10 enemies using the turbolasers on the Kamino Drill Grounds.
- Top of the World (10 points): Reach the top of the Spire without falling once.
- Champion (30 points): Complete the first ten challenges with at least a Gold medal in each.
- Rookie (30 points): Complete the first ten challenges with at least a Bronze medal in each.
- Challenger (10 points): Complete one challenge and receive at least a Bronze medal.
- Hat Trick (30 points): Get a Gold medal on any 3 challenges.
- Platinum (30 points): Get a Platinum medal on any challenge.
- Competitor (20 points): Get a Silver medal on any 5 challenges.
- Unleashed (10 points): Activate Force Fury 10 times.
- Enjoy The Trip See You Next Fall (10 points): Cause 50 enemies to fall to their deaths.
- Maxed Out (30 points): Upgrade all Force Powers to Rank 3.
- Use the Force, Luke (20 points): Complete any combat level using only Force Powers.
- Lucky Streak (20 points): Defeat 300 consecutive enemies without dying.
- Sky Killer (20 points): Destroy 15 TIE Fighters.
- Arachnophobia (20 points): Destroy 200 Terror Spider Droids.
- It Burns! (20 points): Disintegrate 15 enemies by throwing them into red force fields.
- Pied Piper (20 points): Entice 10 Stormtroopers to leap to their deaths with Mind Trick.
- Holocron Hunter (40 points): Find every holocron.
- Return to Sender (20 points): Kill an AT-MP by gripping its own missiles and throwing them back.
- Up, Up and Away (20 points): Overload 20 Jumptrooper jet packs.
- Passive Aggressive (20 points): Parry and counter 10 melee attacks.
- Awww Yeah… (30 points): Perform every combat move in the game (excluding combos that require Rank 3 Saber).
- To the Face! (20 points): Reflect 20 missiles back at AT-MPs.
- Specialist (10 points): Upgrade one Power to Rank 3.
- Fully Charged (10 points): Use an entire bar of Force power on a Lightning attack.
Additionally there are nine secret achievements.
- Escape from Kamino (20 points): Escape Kamino in Vader's TIE Advanced.
- The Nemesis in Flames (20 points): Destroy the Gunship.
- Bring Down the Giant (20 points): Defeat the Gorog.
- The Exterminator (20 points): Defeat the Terror Walker.
- Crack The Sky (20 points): Destroy the Star Destroyer.
- Meeting of the Jedi (20 points): Reunite with Kota.
- Betrayed By Rage (20 points): Complete the game and choose the Dark Side ending.
- A Measure of Mercy (20 points): Complete the game and choose the Light Side ending.
- Poor Bob (10 points): Force Grip a Stormtrooper, impale him, zap him with Lightning, then throw him into an object.
Unlimited Force Points
Start the first level. When you stop running away from the gunship you will die and gain Force Points. The save point at this location makes it easy to get unlimited Force Points. Use a rubber band on your controller to force your character to always run. After dying, your character will begin running again and repeat the cycle automatically. Allow the game to idle in this state for easy Force Points.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs