Sudoku Master (DS)
Add to this page!
Press Start during game play to display the
options menu. Although the touch screen is obscured, the timer
stops. You can then look at the top screen to take as much time
as desired to determine your next move. Resume game play, make
your move, then pause game play again to repeat.
udce mpihe tecsio
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding number of stars.
- 4 stars: Complete a Practice or Easy puzzle in 5 minutes or less.
- 5 stars: Complete a Normal puzzle in 10 minutes or less.
- 6 stars: Complete a Hard puzzle in 15 minutes or less.
Complete a puzzle in less than 10 minutes under the Easy difficulty setting or less than 20 minutes under the Normal difficulty setting to earn a crown.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding bonus.
udce mpihe tecsio
- 50 puzzles: Collect 20 stars.
- Bronze Rank Test: Collect 60 stars.
- 50 puzzles: Collect 80 Stars.
- 30 Puzzles: Collect 100 stars.
- 30 Puzzles: Collect 120 stars.
- 70 puzzles: Collect 140 stars.
- Silver Rank Test: Collect 140 stars and complete Bronze Rank Test.
- Normal 141-160: Collect 160 stars.
- Normal 161-190: Collect 180 stars.
- Hard 81-90: Collect 160 stars.
- Hard 91-100: Collect 200 stars.
- Gold Rank Test: Collect 220 stars and complete Bronze and Silver Rank Tests.
- Hard 101-110: Collect 240 stars.
- Hard 111-120: Collect 260 stars.
- Platinum Rank Test: Collect 300 stars and complete Bronze, Silver and Gold Rank Tests.
Unlocking new puzzles
Each level has a different number of stars you can
get. "Practice" and "Easy" give you a maximum
of four stars. "Normal" gives you a maximum of five
stars. "Hard" has a maximum of six stars. After collecting
twenty stars, new levels will open up (usually thirty new puzzles
for every twenty stars).
Strategy guides from GameFAQs