Syndicate (1995 PC)
This is the 1995 game by Electronic Arts, not to be confused with the 2012 game Syndicate by Electronic Arts.
Enter one of the following company names to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|Mission select||NUK THEM|
|Speed up time||WATCH THE CLOCK|
|Repeat mission with previously obtained items||DO IT AGAIN|
|$100 million||ROB A BANK|
|$100 million and mission select||TO THE TOP|
|$100 million, mission select, all weapons||COOPER TEAM|
Mission select (alternate)
Simply click on any country and press [Enter].
Created by cubex55.
To get the most cash return from each pistol, select
the Gauss Gun as the item on the equipment list. This allows $50,000
to be obtained per pistol. In order for the Gauss Gun to appear
on the equipment list, it must first be researched under the Heavy
Start a new game and following these steps.
- Buy the Persuadatron and a Pistol, then deselect the other three agents so that you only have one.
- Buy Legs, Arms, Chest, and Eyes V1 then complete level 1 (Western Europe).
- Research Assault and complete level 2 (Scandinavia). After Assault is done, buy the Flamer. It is one of the best backup weapons.
- Complete level 3 (Central Europe). Buy Brain and Heart V1. Wait for Day 0 after 23 to get extra money by waiting.
- Complete level 4 or (Eastern Europe) and research Uzi and Assault which is long range by waiting until day 23. Then, complete level 5 (Urals) and research Automatic which is the mini-gun.
- Alternately, you can wait until the minigun is finished researching by waiting every 23 days (game time) then complete level 6 (Siberia) and complete level 7 (Mongolia). Then complete other levels while researching Legs, Arms, Eyes and Chest V2.
- The best way to win a level is to have one agent. Equip him with all V3 parts (Legs, Arms, etc.) and have one Persuadatron, five lasers, one mini-gun, and a flamer. If you see a smoke trail heading your way it is a Gauss gun, Run away from it and engage the enemy agent who has that gauss gun. Stay away from enemy lasers. They very annoying and can make you fail a mission if you die. If you see a white diamond shape on you, you have been hit by a laser. Try to engage him first with your laser. Stand directly up to a wall using a flamer. The flamer will fire through the wall. This is very useful if you do not want to engage the enemy. The shield belt stops all agents on the maps until you deactivate it. This should give you enough time to complete your objectives.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs