Tales Of The World: Radiant Mythology
When creating a new character, leave the name as Player to start with 900+ LUK.
Successfully complete the game. When a new game is started you will retain your items and stats from your previous game.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding title. To gain the effect of that title, press Triangle at the "Status" menu and equip it.
- Ad Libitum: Complete Mission 2 "Find Lloyd".
- Battle Master: Complete all of the "Tales of" series Boss Character Challenge quests. This title raises TP during normal movement.
- Bearer of Love: Complete the Special Mission "Wedding Road: Happily Ever After (End)". This title can give a random quest upon each access in the Guild.
- Berserk: Get all of the R-Warrior's parts. This title raises the OverLimit Charge rate.
- Blacksmith: Complete all the mining or smithing quests in Doplund. This title increases the forging creation success rate.
- Grand Chef: Complete all the baking quests in Gavada. This title increases the cooking creation success rate.
- Grappler: Get all of the R-Grappler's parts. This title increases physical attack damage.
- Herb Pundit: Complete all Herb Search missions from Ailly. This title increases the item chance when searching herbal points.
- High Priest (Reduces Casting Time): Get all of the R-Healer's parts
- Lawman: Get all of the R-Sage's parts. This title decreases TP consumption.
- Magic User: Get all of the R-Mage's parts. This title increases magic attack damage.
- Master Craftsman: Complete all the tool making quests in Gavada. This title increases tool creation success rate.
- Master Hunter: Get all of the R-Hunter's parts. This title increases critical hit rate.
- Master Thief: Get all of the R-Thief's parts. This title increases the item chance when opening treasure chests.
- Monster Pundit: Scan every enemy in the game. This title lowers enemy encounter rate.
- Paladin: Get all of the R-Paladin's parts. This title allows you to sometimes be immune to staggering.
- Royal Guard: Get all of the R-Fencer's parts. This title recovers HP during normal movement.
- Shinobi: Get all of the R-Ninja's parts. This title automatically allows to automatically cure abnormal status sometimes.
- Town Savior: Defeat Ganzer. This title raises the OverLimit Charge rate.
- World Savior: Defeat Widdershin and complete the game. This title increases the amount of experience points gained.
- Worthless Bum: Accept the "The Earthquake's Epicenter" mission in Doplund, quit the mission, then talk to Garr.
The following characters can be found during the indicated mission.
- Radiant Warrior: Orphic Maze+ mission (Touchstone) given by Kratos.
- Radiant Warrior: Foot of the World Tree+ mission (Warrior) given by Reid.
- Radiant Healer: Hallowed Bastion+ mission (Healer) given by Raine.
- Radiant Wizard: Orphic Maze+ mission (Wizard) given by Genis.
- Radiant Fencer: Mine+ mission (Fencer) given by Stahn.
- Radiant Hunter: Weald+ mission (Hunter) given by Nanaly.
- Radiant Thief: Lavacleft+ mission (Thief) given by Rutee.
- Radiant Grappler: Frosthallow+ mission (Grappler) given by Senel.
- Radiant Sage: Aelderwood+ mission (Sage) given by Harold.
To get the Bishop invitation, complete all of Harold's
quests. She will give you the Bishop Invitation as a reward after
you finish the last of her quests.
Sometime in the game a quest will become available
in the Ailily guild that involves giving Arche a Mabo Curry. It
does not matter if you make it or get one as a reward, but you
will most likely not find one until late in the game as it is
semi-rare. When you give it to her, she will say that it is going
to be for Chester. Later you will get a scene in the Ailily guild
that involves Arche giving the curry to Chester. Chester will
get depressed and ask Arche to leave him alone for awhile. After
more time you will see a scene in the Ailily plaza that involves
you cheering up Chester. Tell him that "Arche didn't mean
to offend you" and he will say that he knows and will thank
you for cheering him up. Before he leaves he will give you the
Hunter Invitation, which will allow you to change your class to
Magic Knight Invitation
Once you are about level 40, check with Raine in the
Ailily guild until you find a quest from Kratos requesting you
to battle him. He is not easy to defeat, with close to 30,000
HP and a near instant heal that he uses whenever his health gets
low. When you defeat him he will say that he is amazed that you
surpassed him, and will give you the Magic Knight Invitation.
This allows you to change your class to Magic Knight. You will
need 1,000 grade before you can change to this class.
To get a Ninja invitation, you first need to have a
level 30+ fighter. After reaching level 30+, keep doing quests
in Gavada to build up fame until the "Test your skills with
Senel" quest is available. Take this quest and defeat Senel. Note: It is nearly impossible to defeat Senel at level 30. Train
your fighter to level 35 or higher before fighting Senel. After
defeating Senel, report back to him. You will be rewarded for
the quest. Afterwards, talk to him again. Senel will give you
the Ninja Invitation. Note: It takes 1000 grade points to change
Save the game before you buy the item that you want,
then buy it. Make sure you have enough Gald for it. After you
buy it, go to the inn. Talk to the innkeeper and select "Trade"
from the list of options. Make sure your friend does the same.
Then trade your friend the thing you just bought for a worthless
item. After the trade, reload the game from the previous save
point before the purchase. Your money will be the same as before
you bought the item. Go back to the inn and trade your friend
a worthless item for the item that was just traded. You will now
have the item but will not have spend any Gald.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs