Texas Cheat 'Em (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Press "Stop" button when the desired symbol appears in the left window. The other windows will automatically click. The order never changes and is always: Jack, Banana, Hippo Logo, Queen, La Cherry Spice.
ucts vsaipc iwymcugi
Easy "Come Out and Play" achievement or trophy
Without multiplayer mode, you must instead play against the CPU. Consider Career level 14, 15, or 16. You must win five consecutive mini-games that the CPU initiates against you on the same hand. You cannot use any cheats between the mini-games, even if they would not have initiated a mini-game. Some luck is required for the CPU to initiate the mini-games, however winning should not be too difficult.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- You Low Down, Dirty #@^%! (Bronze): Win a hand by using the "Guaranteed Win" Cheat.
- Sticky Fingers (Bronze): Steal another player's chips.
- You're Missing The Point Here (Bronze): Win a hand with a Straight or better without using any cheats.
- Nosey Parker (Bronze): Use the Target X-Ray Cheat on another player.
- Overkill (Bronze): Use five or more Cheats in a single hand.
- Come Out and Play (Bronze): Win five consecutive PvP games initiated by other players.
- Like a Bad Rash (Bronze): Win a hand after folding and then using "Unfold".
- Luck O' the Draw (Bronze): Increase your hand to a Straight or above using Player Swap or Deck Swap.
- The Power of Suggestion (Silver): Use a "Suggestion" Cheat to assemble a full house or greater.
- Fixer (Silver): Use Cheats to go from a High Card to a Straight or better.
- Something's Fishy Here... (Silver): Win a hand with 5 of a Kind.
- Cheater For Life (Gold): Complete all levels of Career Cheat'em.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs