The 3rd Birthday
Add to this page!
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding assist for purchase.
- High Regen: Complete the game; costs 10,000 BP.
- Free Cross Fire: Complete the game; costs 10,000 BP.
- Countless Ammo: Complete the game ten times.
New Game+ mode
Successfully complete the game. This mode allows two cheats to be unlocked by spending BP.
Successfully complete the game twice to view an extra scene after the credits.
Created by ThisIsYamishira.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume.
- Apron Dress
- Complete the game.
- Business Suit
- Complete the game. The costume is in the ladies (left-hand) locker room in the CTI Building.
- China Dress
- Complete the game under the Normal difficulty.
- Knight Armor
- Complete the game under the Deadly mode.
- Lightning Custom
- In the North American version, complete 57 total feats from Hard, Deadly, and Insane difficulties combined.
- In the Japanese version, complete the game and have at least seven stamps on the Square-Enix Member site.
- OD Suit
- In the North American version, complete the game five times.
- In the Japanese version, complete the game and have at least one stamp on the Square-Enix Member site.
- Santa Soldier
- Complete the game. Note: The costume is found by going down the stairs to the lockers in Maeda's Base, and searching the one on the left.
- Swim Wear
- Complete the game under the Hard difficulty.
- Titanium Bunny
- Complete the game under the Genocide mode.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding weapon for purchase.
- Blaze Edge: Complete the game and have at least seven stamps on the Square-Enix Member site.
- M249: Complete the game.
- Mk.46 Mod0: Complete the game in Normal mode.
- M240B: Complete the game twice in Hard mode.
- Pile Bunker: Unlock and purchase all weapons and weapon parts in the game.
Alternate Lightning Set
To unlock the Lightning Custom and Blaze Edge, complete the game thirty times.Complete the game at least twice in Easy, Normal, Hard, Deadly, and Genocide modes before the thirtieth playthrough. Note: If you have already completed the game more than thirty times, you can still unlock the Lightning Custom and Blaze Edge as soon as you complete the game under the difficulty level that you have not completed twice yet. Enabling "Cheat Codes" is acceptable.
Successfully complete the game in Hard mode.
Successfully complete the game in Deadly mode.
Successfully complete the game.
Successfully complete the game. This option allows you to view all of the videos.
North America Complete mission 3. Have Aya wear a completely torn costume before the next mission where she meets the Japanese scientist. Go downstairs and turn right to enter the bathroom. Press X at the bathroom and she should say "..." then the shower scene will begin.
Japan Successfully complete the game fifty times to unlock the shower scene in the "Video Log" menu. View the scene in the Video Log ten times to be able to change the camera angle to her back.
Successfully complete the game twice in any mode.
View damaged outfit
Successfully complete the game by wearing only one outfit from the first to the last episode.
Extra DNA Board
You will gain an extra DNA Board each time you complete the game, for a maximum of five boards.
Unlocking cheats easily
Start a New Game+ mode game. To unlock both cheats at no cost, unlock them with your BP, then reload the same New Game+ mode saved game without saving first. The game will resume with your original amount of BP while the cheats will remain unlocked.
f, dp wg, afl g, cvw gsetschd
Easy Evolved DNA
While fighting Hyde Bohr (demi-human form) in Episode 6, let him kill Aya. Doing so will trigger a short cinematic. After it ends, Aya will have assistance from Kyle, Gabriel, Thelonious, and Blank. Overdive to all four of them and you will receive one to four Evolved DNA. Press 'Start to pause the game play, then select "Ascend" to return to base. Repeat the process as many times as desired. Note: This trick also works using the "Case Training" option.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs