Custom ASE skin
Enter NewASE11 as a case-sensitive code.
tfinde ipfy otdyedf arw, hmfwe
Secret Agent skin
Created by SkyEFX.
Enter SuitMP13 as a case-sensitive code.
Drone for Single Player mode
Enter Drone4SP as a case-sensitive code.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding cheat option. They cannot be used in multi-player mode.
- Stopping Power: Earn the "Campaign Award" achievement by completing all single player missions. This cheat allows one shot kills.
- Fully Stocked: Earn the "Annihilator Award" achievement by killing 1,000 enemies of any type. This cheat allows unlimited ammunition.
- Fiery Death: Earn the "Secret Master" achievement by finding all secrets in the single player missions. This cheat has enemies die as if they had been killed by a charged shot.
Collect the Trust Disks by scanning them with the ASE. You will unlock a concept art gallery for every ten disks collected. There are a total of six galleries that can be unlocked.
- Gallery 1: Collect 10 disks.
- Gallery 2: Collect 20 disks.
- Gallery 3: Collect 30 disks.
- Gallery 4: Collect 40 disks.
- Gallery 5: Collect 50 disks.
- Gallery 6: Collect 60 disks.
Complete the indicated task in Single Player Campaign mode to unlock the corresponding award.
- Annihilator Award: Kill 1,000 enemies.
- Campaign Award: Complete all missions.
- Carbonizer Mk16 Award: Kill 250 enemies with this weapon.
- Deatomizer Mk4 Award: Kill 250 enemies with this weapon.
- Deatomizer Mk9 Award: Kill 100 enemies with this weapon.
- Drone Hunter: 250 kills of this enemy type.
- Frag Grenade Award: Kill 250 enemies with this weapon.
- Hive Cannon Award: Kill 250 enemies with this weapon.
- HVS45 Award: Kill 100 enemies with this weapon.
- Invader Hunter: 25 kills of this enemy type.
- Med-Mite Hunter: 125 kills of this enemy type.
- MP5KA4 Award: Kill 250 enemies with this weapon.
- Para-Mite Hunter: 75 kills of this enemy type.
- Puppet Hunter: 250 kills of this enemy type.
- Radiation Grenade Award: Kill 250 enemies with this weapon.
- SCAR Award: Kill 250 enemies with this weapon.
- Scarab Hunter: 100 kills of this enemy type.
- Secret Master: Uncover all secrets.
- Shrieker Award: Kill 250 enemies with this weapon.
- Skimmer Hunter: 100 kills of this enemy type.
- SMAW Award: Kill 250 enemies with this weapon.
- SPAS 12 Award: Kill 250 enemies with this weapon.
- Storm Scarab Hunter: 50 kills of this enemy type.
- Strike Rifle Award: Kill 250 enemies with this weapon.
- Striker Award: Kill 100 enemies with this weapon.
- Tear-Mite Hunter: 250 kills of this enemy type.
- Therm-Mite Hunter: 200 kills of this enemy type.
- TPC Launcher Award: Kill 250 enemies with this weapon.
- Trust Hunter: 200 kills of this enemy type.
- USP45 Award: Kill 250 enemies with this weapon.
- Warp Pistol Award: Kill 250 enemies with this weapon.
Avoid falling damage
When you falling at a great height in Multi-player mode, pause game play and you will float.
Level 3: Jefferson Memorial fight
This fight is very hard if you do not know the best tactics to use. First, there are four health packs in the area, one by the ammo box where the cinematic/checkpoint plays, one in a pool of water on a broken area of the steps, and two on the walls at both sides of the entrance to the memorial. Do not use any of them on your first attempt. If you do and you die, they will not respawn for future attempts from the checkpoint. Another thing to note is that the ammo box will restock your Frag Grenades; use it immediately and you may be able to return for more later. The first wave of drones is best taken out from long range behind the partial cover of the wall at the checkpoint with a scoped weapon, preferably charged shots from a Strike Rifle. If you do not currently have one, you can get one from a downed Drone as you advance. Advance forward and make sure you hit the pair of rolling kamikaze Ther-mites from a safe distance. Once you get close enough to see two of the active conduits (you may want to take cover behind the highest set of sandbags), there are two good methods for taking them out, but the SMAW rocket launcher provided is not one of them. The lengthily reload after each shot and the splash damage if you accidentally hit a pillar or Drone at close range will most likely get you killed. If you still have the HVS45 Prototype Pistol from earlier in the level, use it to take each one out in a single shot (and a few Drudge as you go); otherwise use charged shots from your Strike Rifle. Fight your way inside (do not forget about your grenades or the health packs at the entrance), and use either the HVS45, Strike Rifle, or Frag Grenades to torch the other two conduits. After you clean up the remaining Drudge, you will get another message (and a checkpoint) stating that you have been sent a rescue chopper. Pick up any health units available if you need them and go outside. You can pick up the SMAW for this part if preferred. Two human enemies will appear. After you kill them, go down the stairs. Do not forget about the collectable disc to the left. Drones will jump out of the water. You can either pick them off from the safety of the memorial, or you can go after them and use the health pack and ammo box (more Frag Grenades) from the beginning of the fight to help. After you take them all out, go to the helicopter to finish the level. If you are still having trouble under the Guarded or higher difficulty setting, you can always switch to Low difficulty for this fight.
On the final section of the last mission, you must activate eight conduits in three minutes. It is difficult because every time you activate one, it releases a monster that is very hard to kill. The following is an easy way to kill them and complete the mission. At the start of the final mission you will see weapons on the walls. Among them is the Carbonizer (shoots a continuous beam). This will kill them easily. Note: It has fifteen shots with every reload and it requires all of them to kill the aliens. Make sure you do not use it until this part of the mission.
Store weapon charge
Get a weapon that can be charged (for example, The Deatomizer or Strike Rifle). Charge a shot, melee attack, then reload quickly. The charged shot will be stored for later use. You no longer have to hold the button to keep the charge. The charged shot will be released the next time you fire the weapon. Note: Press [Reload] again and the screen will no longer shake when you enter Scope mode.
Floating TPC grenade
Fire the TPC launcher and switch weapons simultaneously. If done correctly this will result in a floating, inert TPC grenade. It will not explode and will remain at its location.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs