The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim (PlayStation3)
Get detailed help in our The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim (PlayStation3) forum.
Joining the Dark Brotherhood
After making your way to Riverwood, speak to the bartender inside the inn. Ask him if he has heard any rumors. He will eventually tell you about a boy that is trying to summon the Dark Brotherhood. Follow the subquest to Windhelm. When entering Windhelm, make an immediate right and travel up the path until you encounter a Dark Elf and child talking. Enter the door to their left and find the child inside. He will ask you to kill Grinelda The Kind in Riften. Go to Riften, enter the orphanage, and murder Grinelda. Fast Travel back to Windhelm and speak to the child again to get your reward. Next, go outside of the city and wait for twenty four hours. A courier will approach and give you a note with a black handprint on it, with the words "We Know". Go to the nearest inn, rent a room, and sleep for twenty four hours. When you awake you will have been kidnapped by one of the Dark Brotherhood. They will tell you that if you kill one of the other three people in the room they will release you. Choose a person and kill them. Speak to the Dark Brotherhood again and they will tell you to meet them at their lair in the pine forest in the far southwest corner of Skyrim. Fast Travel to the western watchtower outside of Whiterun then travel west towards the marker. When you reach the door, answer the question asked with "Silence, My Brother" to enter the sanctuary. Speak to the first person you find inside the lair, and you are now part of the Dark Brotherhood.
Dragon tomb location
Use a shout in front of a guard (not a dangerous one). A courier will deliver a letter from a "friend", giving you the location of another dragon tomb.
Dragonreach cave puzzles
Inside the cave during your first mission for Dragonreach, you are faced with a combination puzzle. Look to the wall above the closed gate. You will see two heads with a gap in the middle. Each one holds a picture of a creature (snake and dolphin). On the floor by the lever is the third creature (snake). The combination is Snake, Snake, Dolphine. The second combination is found deeper in the chambers. It is a turntable combination, which is more difficult. This one is Bear, Owl, Bird. Insert the claw and the door will open.
Become a werewolf
Go to the city of Whiterun. Move through the town until you reach Dragonsreach, which is the castle. While standing on the steps looking at the doors to Dragonsreach, look to your right. There should be a building that resembles a ship's hull. This is where the Companions are located. Go and join them. After a few quests you are given the chance to become a werewolf. To use your new ability, go to "Magic", then "Powers", then "Beast Form". Beast Form can be used once a day. You will turn into a werewolf and friendly humans will attack you. You will have increased speed, health, damage, and stamina. You cannot pick up objects. If you kill a human you can "Feed" on the corpse to regain some health and extend the duration of Beast Form. This is also useful for traveling great distances on foot. When the werewolf sprints, it runs on all fours, and moves much faster than a horse. The werewolf's stamina also regenerates very quickly.
Words of power
If you are having a difficult time finding words of power, go to High Hrothgar and find Arngeir. The first talk selection will be "Have you found a new word of power?". He will place a new quest in the "Misc." category for it. He will only give you one at a time, but he will give them to you until there are no more.
Unlimited steel arrows
Upon becoming a full member of the Thieves Guild, the other recruits train often. There is a recruit named Niruin. He can give you training in archery and often wastes his arrows on a target dummy with his infinite arrows. You can continually pick up the steel arrows and either use them for yourself, or sell a mass quantity of them.
Unlimited arrows of any type
Find someone whom you can trade with, or someone who sleeps and uses an archery practice target. For example, use Delphine at Sky Haven temple while sleeping. Check his or her inventory and take all of their arrows. Place one arrow of the type you want duplicated back on them (Daedric, Ebony, Glass). Wait a day and watch them practice again. They will be shooting the arrow type you placed on them. If you used someone you can trade with, look in their inventory for more arrows. If not, wait for them to sit down or sleep to take more arrows.
At the beginning of the game, when you reach to the first town of Riverwood start chopping wood and find the man named Hod. He usually stands at the top of the sawmill during the day. He will pay you for "all the wood you can carry" as he puts it. However, there is no limit to how much you can make buy chopping wood and selling it to him. He never runs out of gold like the merchants. Chop and sell wood to him until you have as much gold as desired.
Easy armor, spells, and general leveling
Set the difficulty to "Novice" and have a weak one-handed attack enemy hit you while healing. This will level the armor you are wearing, restoration, also may level up illusion.
Easy Blocking experience
Xbox 360 Use the following trick to level up your blocking or just save a few spare perks. Find a weak enemy that does not like to enter water (for example, a wolf). Pin yourself between the enemy and the water, and use a rubber band to hold the trigger button that controls your shield. Note: Make sure the enemy will not move from where he is attacking you. Allow the game to idle in that state.
Easy Conjuration experience
- To do this, it is best to have the Bound Sword spell, because you are able to conjure two of these at the same time to gain experience faster. This works best when there is an enemy that is trying to fight you, but you are at an area that they cannot reach you (for example, fighting a troll or bear while you are too high for them to actually hit you). Use the Bound Sword spell, put the sword(s) away, then repeat the process. Doing this will increase your conjuration levels very quickly.
- This trick requires dragons roaming around and being far enough in the Dark Brotherhood to have Shadowmere. When you find where a dragon is located, Fast Travel there so Shadowmere can be with you. Start the battle with the dragon. Do not worry when the dragon goes after Shadowmere, as Shadowmere is invincible and will fight and eventually will kill the dragon for you. Use the Bound Swords spell as described above and it will have the same outcome.
Easy money, Smithing and Enchanting experience
Note: this requires a Soul Trap weapon and access to a smithy and arcane enchanter. First, purchase equal amounts of Iron Ingots, Leather Strips and Petty Soul Gems. Fill the Petty Soul Gems (by killing with the Soul Trap weapon), then go to a smithy. Create as many Iron Daggers as possible, then go to an arcane enchanter (there is one in Dragonsreach). Enchant all the daggers with the Petty Soul Gems (disenchant the Soul Trap weapon if reqiored). Go to a shop and sell the daggers. Depending on your barter skill, you will get about 170 gold per dagger in profit, and should level up a fair amount. Note: Smithy every three or four daggers; enchant every one or two daggers early on.
Easy money, Speech, and Alchemy experience
- This takes a bit of time to set up, but once done provides as much gold as desired. It requires the following:
- 1. Five Grand Soul Gems filled with Grand Souls. Grand Souls can be taken from mammoths or bought.
- 2. Fortify Alchemy Enchantment.
- 3. Helmet, gloves/bracers, two rings, and a necklace
- 4. The ingredients for Fortify Restoration potions: Abecean Longfins, Cyrodilic Spadetails, Salt Piles. The fish can be obtained easily by swimming around Goldenglow Estate near Riften. Collect as many of these as you can, at least ten to fifteen of each ingredient.
- 5. Ingredients for a Fortify Enchanting potion: Snowberries, Spriggan Sap, Hagraven Claw, Blue Butterfly Wing.
- Start by enchanting your helmet, gloves, one of the rings, and the necklace with Fortify Alchemy using the Grand Soul Gems. It works best if your Enchanting is at 100 with five perks in Enchanter. Equip the newly fortified equipment. Go to an alchemy lab and create a potion of Fortify Restoration. Exit and drink the potion. Without exiting the menu, go to "Apparel", unequip, then re-equip the gear. Then, create another Fortify Restoration potion. Drink it, unequip, and re-equip the gear until you can craft very strong Fortify Restorations (in the millions of percent). If you go too high the potions will start getting negative numbers. Do not drink those or the game will glitch. When you are satisfied with the strength of your potions, drink one, then craft a Fortify Enchanting potion. Go to an Arcane Enchanter, drink your Fortify Enchanting potion, and enchant the remaining ring with Fortify Alchemy. This negates the need to repeat this process. Then, go to any apothecary and buy a Giants Toe and some Wheat. Wearing your ring craft, a potion using these two ingredients. You should get a massive increase in Alchemy. It will be worth hundreds of thousands of Septim. No merchant has that kind of money, however sell it for whatever they have and your Speech will rise to 100. If not, make another potion and repeat. After your Speech is leveled, add perks until you get to the "Invest" perk. Go to the Riverwood trader and invest in him. Go outside and wait 48 hours. Return, and he will have 10,000 Septim. Sell him a potion to get all his gold. Go outside, and wait 48 hours. Return and sell him a potion to get all his gold. Repeat this as many times as desired. It is possible to make over 100,000 Septim in ten minutes work in exchange for the cost of making the potions.
- Note: When you get the Ring of Alchemy at its highest, make several potions of Enchantment Fortification You can now create a set of bracers with Fortify Smithing. You use these to make your already legendary or just typical mundane armor and weapons into "Godly" armor and weapons. Then, drink more potions of Fortify Enchantment and put the following enchantments into your new gear: Armor Fortify Health, Health Regen, Increased Carrying Weight, Fortify Magic, Magic Regen, Fortify Stamina, and others of your choice. Also give your weapons proper enchantments.
Easy Restoration experience
Go to High Hrothgar. Go out the door to the area where you are taught the Whirlwind Sprint. Once you get outside, go to the right. You will soon find a small staircase that goes up to show that looks like a blizzard of some kind. Go forward just enough to start getting hurt by it and begin using the Healing spell. Your health will go down slowly because you are using the healing spell, but you will also gain experience. This is better than fighting an enemy and leveling up your experience because you can control how much danger you are taking by simply walking backwards.
Easy Smithing experience
- This process will require a bit of coinage, and the more money you have the better. Once you have a vast fortune, go to every town and visit each blacksmith. Buy all their Iron Ignots and Leather. Once you visit the last blacksmith, turn your leather into Leather Strips and make Iron Daggers at the forge. Continuously make Iron Daggers and your Blacksmithing will eventually reach 100. You can also try the dagger process with steel, but iron is cheaper. If you do not want to waste more money on iron, just make Leather Bracers. It is a slower process, but is still effective.
- With about 5,000 gold, start in Whiterun and buy all of the Leather Strips and Iron Ingots from both blacksmiths (the one at the entrance and one at Skyforge if joined the companions). Forge Iron Daggers until you run out of materials. Fast Travel to Solitude (or Carriage Ride if not discovered) and do the same thing there with the Solitude blacksmith. Fast Travel back to Whiterun and both blacksmiths will have replenished their supplies of Iron Ingots and Leather Strips. With about 5,000 gold and selling the daggers, you can upgrade Smithing from level 26 to level 100 in about one or two hours and have full dragon gear. You do not have to worry about not increasing your other stats, as you can just save perks and use them whenever.
Easy Sneak experience
- At the beginning in Helgen's Keep, you will encounter a sleeping bear. Your guide states that you can either sneak past it or kill it. Just off to the left of where your guide stops is a small rock pile. Go to the back side of it, and you can sneak in the crevice there and remain hidden from the bear. Keep sneaking at the rock and your skill will increase. You can do this for as desired, because the bear only moves if it detects you. To make sure you are in a good location, sneak for a short time, then check your Sneak skill to see if it is rising. If not, move slightly closer to the bear and keep trying.
- Note: This trick will also help you gain weapon experience. While doing the Molag Bal quest, and after you save the priest, go to the shrine. When he gets trapped in the cage, crouch behind him and hit him with the weapon of your choice. Note: Spells may also work too. He will heal quite fast, and he is invincible until he submits and you are forced to kill him for the Daedric lord. Note: Using spells will turn it into a real fight and your follower may become aggressive. However, it can still raise your Destruction level.
- Note: This trick will also help you gain one handed weapon experience. When you reach the part in the tutorial where you choose to enter the keep with either Hadvar or Ralof, choose Hadvar. When you are told to take the armor from the chest, do not. Instead, take one of the swords hanging from the wall and sneak up behind Hadvar, who should be facing the gate blocking your way. While in sneak mode and undetected, hit him with your sword. This should grant a 3x bonus to your damage as it is a sneak attack, and will add a great deal to your sneaking skill. Walk away, then creep back up on him to perform another attack. After reaching about level 30 in Sneak, you can simply remain crouched behind him and hit him about every 7 seconds for a sneak attack bonus. In a relatively short time you can maximize your Sneak skill, while also increasing your one handed weapon skill. To raise your one handed weapon skill faster, stand behind him while not in sneak mode and constantly bash him. When his health runs out and he falls to the floor, allow him to stand up before hitting him again. You could, after maxing both sneak and one handed, exit the tutorial near level 40. Note: Wait until your armor and weapons are of a higher grade before entering the level up menu or the enemies will be much tougher than you.
- When at the bear in the cave, repeatedly walk over while sneaking.
Easy Speechcraft experience
Go to the town of Riften and locate the Black Briar Meadery. Ask the Dark Elf at the counter about the Black Briar women, and choose the "Persuade" option. He will answer your question, and you should receive a level in Speechcraft. Note: You must have Speechcraft at about 25 in order to persuade him, and it may require several attempts to receive a level as your Speechcraft increases. There is no limit to the number of times you may do this.
Easy weapon experience
- When the Blades ask you to kill Parthanax, approach him to check if he is on the stone wall perfectly. Attack him with any weapon (destruction magic also works) you wish to increase. If he dies, restart and try again. If done correctly, he will just take the hits then fly up and back down. He never dies and you will not get any bounties for attacking him.
- Use the following trick to increase a one-handed weapon skill. When you are in Helgen Keep, have a Sword Of Imperial and Ralofs asks you to open the gate, just hit him with any one-handed weapon.
Vendor with a lot of money
When you start in Riverwood, make sure to not talk to the miscellaneous goods store owner and sister. Instead, go out and increase your Speech and take the perk to invest in other stores. At that time, make your first investment with the miscellaneous goods store owner. From now on, every time you make an investment in another store his available money increases. Added with the perk of all venders have an extra 1,000 gold available, he can have over 10,000 gold available, which makes him the richest vendor in the game. That also makes finding and selling things easier, instead of running around to all the vendors in all the different towns.
Keep selling to the same vendor
Find a vendor that has what you want mostly, while having an inventory of items you do not want and wish to sell (for example, ingredients). Ok, go to vendor in Whitehall, buy the ingredients, and sell your items. Save the game after exiting the conversation. Immedialy hit the vendor with your bare hands once. Then, load the last saved game. The vendor should have money back in their wallet. This can be done to any vendor.
Moving when over encumbered
If you are over encumbered and are far away from a city, the fastest way to move is through the Whirlwind Sprint Shout. It can be used continuously and will get you to the nearest city quickly so you can sell. This also works when exiting caves and dungeons.
Creating Daedric armor
Created by sjcboarder13.
Creating Dragonplate armor
Created by sjcboarder13.
If you can get a skill trainer as your follower, then you can get any training for free. Train your skills, then ask them to trade and take the gold back.
Fast travel while over-encumbered
Purchase a horse from any stable. Carry as many things as desired. Ride your horse and go to any desired city via Fast Travel or riding your horse. Your horse will still be with you when you Fast Travel to different places.
Three man team
- Use the following trick to get a three person team with a five person squad. Have your main character ask Brelyan Maryon to join you (after doing her side quest). Give her the staff of conjure flame Atronach. Next, do the "Taste Of Death" quest and convince Verulus to follow. You should now have a total of three characters. When in combat, summon your familiar and have Maryon summon hers. There are now five of you in battle. This makes the game easier when doing almost all side quests. In some side quests other characters will also join you, increasing your squad.
- Note: If you complete Mercer Frey's "Scoundrel's Folly" quest, he asks you to join him in another quest. When you accept it you will now have four members in your team. You can travel to do quests with all four members, and when in battle your squad increases to seven with conjuration abilities.
Get the Elder Scroll, then go to Paarthurnax and use the "Throw Voice" shout at him. A new voice will shout insults such as "Hey, ugly!", "Hey, skeever butt!", "Hey, melon head!", "Hey, melon nose!", "Hey, troll bait!", "Hey, slug-breath!", and "Hey, cheese brain!"
Easy "Golden Touch" achievement or trophy
While doing the quests to complete the "One With The Shadows" achievement or trophy, you will have a special request for Windhelm called "Summerset Shadows". When you have completed this quest, Niranye will have 4,000 gold on her every two days. This makes earning the "Golden Touch" achievement or trophy easy. It is possible to seel almost 145,000 gold in thirty minutes.
The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion reference
Search inside the museum of Dawnstar to find a display case containing a yellowing piece of paper with the symbol for Oblivion. Pick the lock and use a spell for a few seconds on the paper to turn it into a bucket.
Fallout 3 reference
Walk up to a guard in Whiterun. There is a chance they will say something along the lines of "I supposed you're here to report a stolen sweetroll". This is a reference to the birthday party segment of growing up in the Vault in Fallout 3, where Butch tells you to hand over the sweetroll that you got as a present.
King Arthur references
Between Sundered Towers and Blackwind Bluff, you will find a cave called "Rebels Cairn" Inside this cave you must put a magic sword in a stone to open a door outside the cave to the left. You will find another sword in a stone.
- Created by Robbaz.
- At any time, make your way to Dawnstar. Once there, find the entrance to the Iron-Breaker Mine but do not enter it. To the left of the entrance you will see some rocks around a tree. Walk under the tree and aim your crosshairs around the edges of the rocks until "Search Chest" appears. Open it to find a massive amount of free loot, including crafting supplies, weapons, armor, enchanted items, gold, and more. Note: The chest is invisible as it sits under the ground, but it is still lootable. Loot everything and sell the items for a large sum of gold. It is best to bring your horse, as you will quickly become over encumbered and be unable to move quickly or Fast Travel. To reset the chest and take more loot, return to the entrance to Dawnstar. You will see a Khajiit trader caravan. If the caravan is not there, wait a few of days for it to return. Look for the Khajiit named "Ahkari". Save the game while looking at her. Attack her after saving. It is not necessary to kill her; just damaging her should be enough. Then, reload the saved game file and talk to her. Ask to see her wares, then exit the "Trade" menu and return to the invisible chest by the mine. Repeat the process as many times as desired.
Increasing One-Handed, Two-Handed, Block, and Destruction skills
Created by sjcboarder13.
Go to the village named "Riverwood" and find a house called "Alvor & Sigrid's House". Inside is a man named Hadvar. Rest until it is after 8 a.m. so that Alvor leaves the house. Sigrid and the young girl should remain downstairs and Hadvar will be upstairs. If he is not, just wait and he will come upstairs. Save the game before the next part in case something goes wrong. Equip your strongest sword or weapon that you want improved skill for, and sneak behind him until he cannot see you. Do a heavy strike and he will stumble to the floor. When he gets up will have no knowledge that you hit him. He also never dies, so it can be done indefinitely. Repeat the process to level up as much as desired. This will also maximize your Sneak skill, and whatever weapon type you are using.
This trick requires that you own a house with an alchemy lab. Activate the bookshelf and place the desired book on it. Leave the menu and immediately activate the bookshelf again. If your book has not yet physically appeared on the shelf, wait at the menu screen where you can loot the bookshelf. Once you see the book in front of you (it will hover in front of the shelf while the menu is open), loot the book from the shelf in the menu. Immediately close the menu, and you can click on the book itself to read and then take it. You have effectively looted the book twice, putting two of them in your inventory. This trick can be repeated as many times as desired, and is especially useful with expensive books such as the Oghma Infinium.
Find someone that is shooting at a target for practice. Stand near the target and collect all the arrows. This becomes very useful if you are an archer.
Travel faster while over encumbered
When over encumbered, and if there is not a strength potion or horse nearby, open your "Items" menu and find the heaviest item you are carrying. Drop that item and center the crosshair over the dropped item. Make sure to be within reach or sight so that the item's name appears on-screen. Hold [Action] until the item's name is removed from the screen. The item will now levitate and move in correspondence with the camera. Note: This is easier to do in first-person view. Thus the item can be "carried" in real time while not adding to your overall carry weight. This is useful if you have an item that, if removed, would unhinder your movement but cannot be parted with. Fast travelling, jumping or running over rough terrain, and sudden camera interactions will disrupt the "levitation".
While in third-person view, empty your left hand and have a one-handed sword in you right hand. Note: This can also be done with a two-handed weapon, a bow, or with both hands empty. Crouch, then start moving forward. After one or two steps, draw your sword (or raise your fists or other weapon). You will now be moving at a speed equivalent to running normally, but remaining crouched, therefore "sneaking quickly". Note: This trick does not seem to work if a spell or staff is equipped in either hand. Also, if your consistent "flow" of movement is ceased or if you attack or jump/fall (even slightly), regular sneaking speed will resume and the technique will have to be repeated to re-attain faster sneaking.
"Silent Roll" anytime
In first-person view (can also be done in third-person, but requires more precision or different technique), crouch and hold L2. Begin moving in the direction you want to roll then press Square. This will result in a quick and silent roll forward as described in the "Silent Roll" perk for the Sneak Skill Tree regardless if you have attained the perk or not. This is an advantage as the "Silent Roll" perk, while useful, is rather high up on the Sneak Skill Tree therefore utilizing the aforementioned is practical for those not privy to a high sneak skill. To perform the trick in third-person view repeat the process, but will sometimes not connect and can only be performed when your sword is sheathed prior to rolling.
Once you open up the Dawnstar Sanctuary for the Dark Brotherhood, upgrade it all the way, or at least the master bedroom. There is a mannequin in the corner of the master bedroom. Give the mannequin any headgear, then exit the menu. Select the mannequin again, and it should say that he has it equipped. Press R1 to equip the piece of gear onto your character. Exit the menu. Keep the headpiece on your character, turn around ,and sleep in the bed. Exit the sanctuary through the secret entrance. Once out of the sanctuary, turn around and go back in through the door you exited form. Return to the mannequin, and he will have the piece of head gear on that you took off earlier, and you will also have the gear in your inventory. Find an expensive piece of gear to use this trick on to make a lot of money.
Stacking bonuses with Ancient Shrouded Armor hood
Note: You must be an Argonian or a Khajit. Do the Dark Brotherhood quests until you get Olava's token. Visit Olava and she will tell you where the Ancient Shrouded Armor is located. Get the armor and equip the hood. The game shows you having nothing on, but you still get the 35% bonus to archery. You can then equip a helm over it (cowl must be equipped first), and you can stack bonuses.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
giycb fmwma vhr rsmsm
- Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Collect all other 50 Trophies for this Trophy.
- Unbound (Bronze): Complete 'Unbound'.
- Bleak Falls Barrow (Bronze): Complete 'Bleak Falls Barrow'.
- The Way of the Voice (Bronze): Complete 'The Way of the Voice'.
- Diplomatic Immunity (Bronze): Complete 'Diplomatic Immunity'.
- Alduin's Wall (Bronze): Complete 'Alduin's Wall'.
- Elder Knowledge (Bronze): Complete 'Elder Knowledge'.
- The Fallen (Bronze): Complete 'The Fallen'.
- Dragonslayer (Gold): Complete 'Dragonslayer'.
- Take Up Arms (Bronze): Join the Companions.
- Blood Oath (Bronze): Become a member of the Circle.
- Glory of the Dead (Silver): Complete 'Glory of the Dead'.
- Gatekeeper (Bronze): Join the College of Winterhold.
- Revealing the Unseen (Bronze): Complete 'Revealing the Unseen'.
- The Eye of Magnus (Silver): Complete 'The Eye of Magnus'.
- Taking Care of Business (Bronze): Join the Thieves Guild.
- Darkness Returns (Bronze): Complete 'Darkness Returns'.
- One with the Shadows (Silver): Returned the Thieves Guild to its former glory.
- With Friends Like These… (Bronze): Join the Dark Brotherhood.
- Bound Until Death (Bronze): Complete 'Bound Until Death'.
- Hail Sithis! (Silver): Complete 'Hail Sithis!'.
- Taking Sides (Bronze): Join the Stormcloaks or the Imperial Army.
- War Hero (Bronze): Capture Fort Sungard or Fort Greenwall.
- Hero of Skyrim (Silver): Capture Solitude or Windhelm.
- Sideways (Bronze): Complete 10 side quests.
- Hero of the People (Bronze): Complete 50 Misc Objectives.
- Hard Worker (Bronze): Chop wood, mine ore, and cook food.
- Thief (Silver): Pick 50 locks and 50 pockets.
- Snake Tongue (Bronze): Successfully persuade, bribe, and intimidate.
- Blessed (Bronze): Select a Standing Stone blessing.
- Standing Stones (Silver): Find 13 Standing Stones.
- Citizen (Bronze): Buy a house.
- Wanted (Bronze): Escape from jail.
- Married (Bronze): Get married.
- Artificer (Bronze): Make a smithed item, an enchanted item, and a potion.
- Master Criminal (Bronze): Bounty of 1000 gold in all nine holds.
- Golden Touch (Silver): Have 100,000 gold.
- Delver (Silver): Clear 50 dungeons.
- Skill Master (Silver): Get a skill to 100.
- Explorer (Silver): Discover 100 Locations.
- Reader (Bronze): Read 50 Skill Books.
- Daedric Influence (Bronze): Acquire a Daedric Artifact.
- Oblivion Walker (Silver): Collect 15 Daedric Artifacts.
- Dragon Soul (Bronze): Absorb a dragon soul.
- Dragon Hunter (Bronze): Absorb 20 dragon souls.
- Words of Power (Bronze): Learn all three words of a shout.
- Thu'um Master (Silver): Learn 20 shouts.
- Apprentice (Bronze): Reach Level 5.
- Adept (Bronze): Reach Level 10.
- Expert (Bronze): Reach Level 25.
- Master (Silver): Reach Level 50.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs