Press [Left Ctrl] + [Left Shift] + ~ to display a question mark icon on the left side of the screen. Select the question mark icon to open the console window. Then, enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|Ascend indicated levels in dungeon||ascend <number>|
|Descend indicated levels in dungeon||descend <number>|
|5,000 experience points||experience|
|Level up ten times||god|
|Blood will appear red when killing some monsters||blood|
|Blood will appear normal||noblood|
|Spawn shrine||shrine of learning|
|Spawn anvil||magic anvil|
|Spawn statue||fate statue|
|Spawn town portal spell||town portal spell|
|Spawn superior sapphire||superior sapphire|
|Spawn weapon rack; cannot be opened||weapon rack|
|Spawn large chest; cannot be opened||large chest|
|Spawn chest; cannot be opened||chest|
|Spawn small chest; cannot be opened||small chest|
|Spawn fountain of mana||fountain of mana|
|Spawn fountain of stamina||fountain of stamina|
|Spawn health fountain||health fountain|
|Spawn townsperson1||<townsperson name>|
|Spawn other item or monster||<item or monster name>|
1. You cannot purchase items from summoned shopkeepers.
Enter one of the following item names at the console window to spawn the corresponding item.
|Chain of Ancients||Necklace|
|Legendary Amilia's Boots Of Walking||Boots Defense 87|
|Legendary Ancestral Footsteps||Boots Defense 390|
|Legendary Barrow Bite||Sword 68-256 Fast|
|Legendary Blackspine||Bow 56-168 Fast|
|Legendary Colossus Boots||Boots Defense 317|
|Legendary Companion Of The Studious||Helmet "Magic" Defense 54|
|Legendary Cunning Lance Of Mim||Spear 68-304 Normal|
|Legendary Deathbite||Bow 112-260 Fast|
|Legendary Dragonplate||Belt Defense 96|
|Legendary Festy's Rope-A-Dope||Belt Defense 68|
|Legendary Frostrind||Shield Defense 346|
|Legendary Furious Knuckles||Gloves Defense 174|
|Legendary Gleaming Rictus||Bow Damage 132-300 Normal|
|Legendary Gul's Mitts||Gloves Defense 239|
|Legendary Hiram's Grip||Gloves Defense 33|
|Legendary Horu's Dexterous Fingers||Gloves Defense|
|Legendary Hunter's Twin||Bow Damage 96-224 Normal|
|Legendary Insidious Carbon||Helmet Defense 257|
|Legendary Ironmight||Shield Defense 126|
|Legendary King's Fisticuffs||Gloves Defense 307|
|Legendary Mage's Bane||Shield Defense 448|
|Legendary Minamoto's Shinobi Blade||Sword|
|Legendary Mindtrap||Axe 40-72 Fast|
|Legendary Moon Of Glory|
|Legendary Omega Zephyr||Spear 96-408 Normal|
|Legendary Rasten's Vanguard|
|Legendary Runic Cap||Helmet Defense 37|
|Legendary Starfire Girdle||Belt Defense 34|
|Legendary Terminal Calculation|
|Legendary The Gorer|
|Legendary Vicious Canticle||Hammer 240-344 Slow|
|Legendary Vicious Interlock|
|Legendary Zen's Vengeance||Damage 38-76 Fast|
|Elite Bix||Helmet Defense 40|
|Elite Blasted Garb||Body Armor Defense 240|
|Elite Bloodgleam||Belt Defense 78|
|Elite Bonegrasp||Gloves Defense 26|
|Elite Brittlesleeves||Body Armor Defense 56|
|Elite Burslem's Divine Equalizer||Bow 40-74 Damage Fast|
|Elite Dreamdrinker||Bow 24-66 Fast|
|Elite Fisherman's Friend|
|Elite Heartshorn||Bow 46=120 Normal|
|Elite Hidestripe||Body Armor Defense 49|
|Elite King's Fisticuffs||Gloves Defense 148|
|Elite Longshot||Helmet Defense 37|
|Elite Lorel's Curse||Bow 34-100 Fast|
|Elite Mage's Bane||Shield Defense 209|
|Elite Terminal Calculation||Spear 56 - 224 Fast|
|Elite Telengard's Girdle||Belt Defense 32|
|Elite Terrifying Visage|
|Elite The Vanguard||Sword 56-204 Normal|
|Elite Tovor's Brainbucket||Helmet|
|Elite Usher Of Styx|
|Elite Vicious Interlock||Body Armor Defense 120|
|Fate statue||Monster or random gem appears from statue|
|Magic Anvil||Free enchantment or no effect when used with weapon or armor|
|Shrine of Learning||Good or bad effect on either character stats or skill stats|
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "items.dat" file in the "items" directory in the game folder. The third item should be "AXE". Change the value (price) to any number under 2.173 billion. From now on, any time you find an axe, it will sell for whatever price you set the value to.
Complete the following tasks to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", then "My profile", then "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
pemlwc ytsa vdmo
- Best In Show: Permanently change your pet's form.
- Energized: Raise Vitality to 45.
- Fate Ensured: Create a Descendent character.
- Fate Seeker: Create and Customize a New Character.
- I Guess You Were Hungry ...: Catch all 20 types of Fish.
- Ka-Ching!: Open 10 Large Chests.
- Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt!: Raise Magic to 25.
- Shiny!: Find all 15 Gem Types.
- Skillful Warrior: Raise Dexterity to 40.
- These Guns?: Raise Strength to 45.
- Spawn a" Legendary Frostrind" repeatedly. They need to be identified. Also spawn a "Book Of Identify". "Legendary Frostrinds", if identified, will sell for 5.6 million gp each.
pemlwc ytsa vdmo
- Spawn "Legendary Ancestral Footsteps" and identify them. They will sell for 11 million gp each. If you spawn nineteen "Legendary Ancestral Footsteps" then spawn two "Book of Identify" you will get over 200 million gp once they are identified and sold. Use your pet as extra inventory space and you can raise your fame at the minstrel very quickly.
- Spawn ten "Legendary Ancestral Footsteps" and Identify them. Spawn a number of "Magic Anvils" needed to put two sockets on each Ancestral Footstep. Spawn a number of "Andrew Swift's Turquoise Eye" to fill all the sockets with them. Once the boots have been identified and the gems have been added, they will sell for over 25 million gp.
- Socket both "Gems Of Ages" into the "King's Fistcuffs". It will now sell for about 9 million gp.
Defeating the final Boss
Purchase and learn the Charm Monster spell and a Summon spell of your choice. Start by charming about half of the monster's minions. They will attack their brethren and create chaos, giving you an opening to slip in to the Boss. Note: Summon some creatures beforehand. Do not summon the creatures before you charm because these monsters are immune to charms after they start to fight.
Buy or spawn the Summon Shrike spell and learn it. Every time you level up, raise your Charm magic points. You should soon have at least 50 Charm magic points. Your summoned Shrikes
should now be a very high level and last for a very long time. You will no longer have to participate in small fights because your Shrikes will take care of the monsters for you.
Get a weapon (for example, Gladius), then get Rikko to socket it. It must have three sockets. Afterwards, get a Superior Ruby, Superior Turquoise, and Superior Opal. It should inflict fire, electricity, and ice damage.
Proceed to the sixth level of the dungeon. Somewhere in the dungeon is Pikko the fisherman, who has some fish.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs