The Godfather 2 (PlayStation3)
Enter one of the following codes while in Don view to activate the corresponding cheat function. There is a five minute lockout before a code can be re-enabled. To bypass this, save the game after a code has been enabled, quit the game, then reload your saved game.
Press Square, Triangle, Square(2), Triangle, L3.
Press Triangle, Left, Triangle, Right, Square, R3.
Press Left, Square, Right, Triangle, Right, L3.
Created by Kenny00712.
Search the indicated locations to find the corresponding character. Note: Some characters will not appear until after a certain point in storyline progression.
tyor wdadv brmiaa
- Alvin Uzzano: Northeast of Richie's Tavern, New York. He is a Safecracker/Medic with an Advanced Gun License.
- Bernard Uzzano: Inside or near the large crypt closest to the north of the hangout of Almeida capo Jaime Fesser at Goldenrest Cemetery, Florida. He is a Bruiser/Medic with an Advanced Gun License.
- Jimmy Lira: Unknown (requires bonus downloadable content). He is an Arsonist/Medic/Safecracker/Engineer.
- Leroy Petriboni: Las Palmas, Florida. At the "Jersey's Sports Bar", gambling crime ring on the southernmost island. Approach the building from the east to find a door to a small room. He can be found wandering inside and just outside of that room. He is a Safecracker/Engineer with Expert Gun License.
- Ray Fogliano: On top of building across from Corman's Drive-In, Florida. He is on the rooftop nearest to the Corrupt Official Joey Katz. He is a Arsonist/Demolitions.
- Ray Ricci: In the square between Casino Imperial and capitol in Cuba. He is a Demolitions/Engineer with an Expert Gun License.
- Roy Mancini: At the airport in Corazon de Oro, Cuba next to the second plane, behind the Battaglia Cement Factory. He is a Bruiser/Engineer with a Expert Gun License.
- Tommy Cipolla: Corleone Compound, New York (pre-order code required). He is an Arsonist/Medic.
Search the indicated locations to find the corresponding weapon.
- Level 1: Tommy Gun: Already available.
- Level 2: MP38: Florida, Granados Compound. Search the second floor.
- Level 3: Modified AK-47: Cuba, Battaglia Masonry. When you enter a certain room, turn left to find a ladder leading underground. Follow the tunnel.
- Level 1: .357 Magnum: Already available.
- Level 2: .44 Magnum Force : When attacking Carmine Rosato's compound in New York, go upstairs in the tiny foyer before you approach Carmine. The Magnum is clearly visible on a desk.
- Level 3: .501 Magnum Enforcer: Cuba, Battaglia Quarry Chop Shop. Look at the map to find the lighthouse and go there.
- Level 1: Pistol: Already available.
- Level 2: Silenced Pistol: Florida, Ryan Roth mission. Found during the mission where he sends you to rescue one of his soldiers.
- Level 3: Delta M1911 silenced : Florida, Mangano's Compound. Search the second floor.
- Level 1: Sniper Rifle: Already available.
- Level 2: Spitzer Centerfire: Florida, Emilio's packing company. It is located on the rooftop; an engineer is required to cut the fence.
- Level 3: Vintovka SR-98: Cuba, Almeida Compound. On the second floor on a desk.
- Level 1: Shotgun: Already available.
- Level 2: Sawed-off: New York, Corleone's Compound. As soon as you leave the compound through the main gate, go straight forward and turn left. There is a hedge that can be burned with an arsonist. The shotgun is behind there.
- Level 3: Schofield Semi-auto: Florida, Global Storage Chop Shop. On the right side of the island, inside the small warehouse.
Created by Kenny00712.
Defeating the Manganos
Bomb one of their casino businesses in Florida. Take over the casino business that is not bombed. Take over one of the gun running warehouses and bomb the other. The bombed casino business should be reopened by now. Take it over before more guards are hired. Wait until the bombed warehouse is open. Takeover that warehouse. Go to Cuba. Take over the remaining two Mangano businesses. Go back to Florida. Go to the Mangano compound and bring one Bruiser, along with two people that have more than one specialty (for example, a Demolitions Expert who also knew Medic), and a Safecracker (another Medic). Make sure they both know Medic so you do not have to worry about anything if one of them goes down along with you. Note: Do not let them go to New York. If they get one of your businesses there, they will start spreading rapidly. Also, if one of your businesses are attacked by the Manganos while you are going to take over a Mangano business, send in your men and just wait outside of the business you are going to take over. For the Manganos, you need all the help you can get.
Commit a crime in front of your safehouse to get the attention of the police. Shoot as many as possible when they appear If you are about to die, enter the safehouse. After regaining health, exit the safehouse. The police will no longer be there and you can collect the dropped money safely. Repeat this as many times as desired.
Remove all your crew members after arriving at a business you want to take over. They will remain there and fight automatically. Add the crew members you left behind for easy backup.
Created by Kenny00712.
The Saboteur reference
You can add a made man named Sean Devlin. He is the main character from "The Saboteur", which EA released that same year. You can probably find him in New York near Ritchie's tavern. Look inside the single story bar that has the red carpet and a man waiting outside.
- Arm break : Press R1(3), L1.
- Backhand: Press L1, R1, L1, R1, L1.
- Haymaker: Press R1, L1, R1, L1, R1.
- Kick to shin: Press R1(2), L1.
- Knee to groin: Press L1(2), R1.
- Neck punch: Press L1(3), R1.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards. Enabling cheat codes will not prevent the trophies from becoming unlocked.
tyor wdadv brmiaa
- Enforcer (Bronze): Complete 10 execution styles.
- Contract Killer (Bronze): Eliminate 5 made men with the appropriate kill condition.
- Three Crime Rings (Bronze): Control three crime rings.
- Five Crime Rings (Bronze): Control five crime rings.
- Lockpicker (Bronze): Crack five safes.
- MobFace (Bronze): Create a mobster using MobFace.
- Let Me Upgrade You (Bronze): Upgrade one of your made men's skills or weapons.
- Torch The Joint (Bronze): Send your men to bomb a venue from the Don's View.
- Pulling The Strings (Bronze): Send your men to attack a venue from the Don's View.
- Gun Smuggler (Bronze): Find a level 2 firearm upgrade.
- Modified Firepower (Bronze): Find a level 3 firearm upgrade.
- Bank Job (Bronze): Heist your first bank.
- 100 Whacked (Bronze): Kill 100 mobsters.
- 250 Iced (Bronze): Kill 250 mobsters.
- 25 Massacred (Bronze): Kill 25 mobsters.
- BlackHand Brutality (Bronze): Kill 25 mobsters only using BlackHand attacks.
- 500 Empty Suits (Bronze): Kill 500 Mobsters.
- Full Of Lead (Bronze): Kill 150 mobsters only using firearms.
- Fortified Venue (Bronze): Max out all guards at a venue.
- Right Hand Man (Bronze): Promote one of your made men to Capo.
- Second In Command (Bronze): Promote one of your men to Underboss.
- Getting Made (Bronze): Recruit your first soldier.
- Shakedown (Silver): Control all extortable businesses.
- It's Not Personal (Silver): Eliminate a rival family by successfully bombing their compound.
- Bag Man (Silver): Heist each bank once.
- 750 Sleeping With The Fishes (Silver): Kill 750 mobsters.
- This Thing Of Ours (Silver): Recruit a full family tree.
- First Crime Ring (Silver): Control one crime ring.
- Accept This As A Gift (Silver): Earn one of each favor.
- Welcome To The Gun Show (Silver): Collect all level 2 and level 3 firearm upgrades.
- Executions In Style (Gold): Complete all execution styles.
- Organized Crime (Gold): Control all crime rings.
- Safecracker (Gold): Crack all safes.
- Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Act like a mobster, think like a Don.
Additionally there are eight secret trophies.
- Vendetta (Bronze): Eliminate three rival families.
- Ambush (Bronze): Eliminate four rival families.
- Double Crossed (Bronze): Eliminate two rival families.
- Paying Tribute (Bronze): Unlock all safehouses.
- The Counselor (Bronze): Accept Tom Hagen as your Consigliere.
- CIA? DOA (Bronze): Kill Henry Mitchell.
- Last Famlily Standing (Bronze): Eliminate all five rival families.
- It's Only Business (Bronze): Eliminate Hyman Roth.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs