The Incredible Hulk (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character.
anfee ep, av, bygbfmgr
- Classic Hulk (Savage Hulk): Collect five comic book covers.
- Grey Hulk: Smash 10,000 objects.
- Maestro: Destroy a building in each neighborhood.
- Ironclad: Defeat the U-Foes, trick a U-Foe into KOing his teammate, and defeat Abomination.
- Abomination: Defeat Abomination.
- Professor Hulk (Smart Hulk): Complete all jump challenges.
PlayStation3 Xbox 360 To unlock Hulkbuster Iron Man, have a saved game file from Iron Man.
Xbox 360 To unlock Joe Fixit, successfully complete the game.
PlayStation3 To unlock Green Scar (Planet Hulk), successfully complete the game.
Take the fight where you want it if possible. For example, lure both U-Foes and Enclave leaders to Central Park. There are streets with cars on every side, you can easy smash a few hits on cars or buildings for filling the rage meter faster. When you jump on trees, the leaves fall and you have excellent visibility on the battlefield. Use Rage attacks whenever you are full and have a clear shot.
Pick ammo (cars works well) and jump away. Quickly turn and target him. Throw your ammo in his face when he comes jumping. He has hard fists; after you hit him, quickly jump away.
Use the handclap whenever she is in her vapor state. If she gets dizzy you can land some punches on her.
Throw projectiles on his shield. When he becomes dizzy, punch him several times till the shield starts again.
Throw things until his electrical blasts decreases. Quickly throw something on him or punch him a few times. Repeat this until he has been defeated.
Comic book locations
The comic books are located at the folloiwng locations.
- 1. Face Of The Monster: At the Latverian Embassy.
- 2. Bruce And Goliath: At Stark Tower.
- 3. The Flop-tastic Four: On the Baxter Building.
- 4. Sonic Assault: Two blocks west of One World Plaza, two blocks north of the Reuters Building. It is located where the two intersect on a ledge mid-building.
- 5. Bye Bye Bi-Beast: At the southern tip of the island near the docks in a pass thru the building.
- 6. Talbot The Madman: At the Daily Bugle.
- 7. Just a Hop Skip And A Jump: On the domed roof of the World Financial Center.
- 8. Blonsky... Broken...: Go to the Latverian embassy, then move towards Central Park. When you get to the last building before Central Park, turn south. It is on top of tallest building with the dome top.
- 9. Turrett Syndrome: In the Central Park subway terminal.
- 10. Fired From The Sky: On the rooftop of Nelson and Murdock, Attorneys At Law.
- 11. The Lesser Of Two Evils: On top of a fountain near the Flatiron Building.
- 12. Enclave's Ultimate Weapon: On the Belvedere Castle in Central Park near the lake.
- 13 This Is Only a Test...: Start at the top right corner of Central Park and go up one square. You should be on a big square building on the map. Go right one building and you will see it in the upper left of the lower roof of that building.
- 14. Betty's Peril: On the top of the Flat Iron Building.
- 15. Abomination Domination: At the Marvel Comics Office front door.
The following missions must be completed to collect the comic books.
- 1. Face Of The Monster: He must Not Escape
- 2. Bruce And Goliath: The Enclave and Rick Jones
- 3. The Flop-tastic Four: A Friend Who can Help
- 4. Sonic Assault: Just Take him down
- 5. Bye Bye Bi-Beast: A Mass Mind COntrol Device
- 6. Talbot The Madman: This Guy's Bad News
- 7. Just A Hop, Skip And A Jump: Destruction in a Single Bound
- 8. Blonsky... Broken...: Our Old Research Data
- 9. Turret Syndrome: The Problem is the Hulk part 2
- 10. Fire From The Sky: PISTH part 3
- 11. The Lesser Of Two Evils: The lesser of two evils part 2
- 12. Enclave's Ultimate Weapon: LOTE part 3
- 13. This Is Only A Test...: We can use their tech part 2
- 14. Betty's Peril: It's time to end this part 2
- 15. Abomination Domination: We've got the antidote.
Jump Challenge locations
The Jump Challenges can be found at the following locations.
- 1. World Financial Center
- 2. Behind the Woolworth Building
- 3. 20 Exchange Place
- 4. Third building south of The Flat Iron Building
- 5. Beside the Empire State Building (fall into it)
- 6. Madison Square Garden
- 7. U.S. Trust Building
- 8. The building north of the Reuters Building. It has a star-shaped top. The jump ring is horizontal; you must look up to find it.
- 9. South of Time Square, near Jump Challenge #8, slightly further south between a skyscraper and a smaller building, down low.
- 10. Swiss Bank Tower
- 11. Citigroup Center
- 12. Carnegie Hall
- 13. Time Warner Center
- 14. Southeast of the Empire State University Subway
- 15. North central area of Central Park
Next to where you start your second mission is a grey building with a banner with five Sonic pictures.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs