The Maw (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Successfully complete the indicated levels to unlock a gamerpic.
- The "Crash Site" level.
- The "Dirtlands" level.
Successfully complete the game to unlock a Premium Dashboard theme.
Snufffles can be found at the following locations.
- Crash Site: There is another grey giant rock on the opposite side of the large area containing the three fire plants. You can use your leash to move it out of the way. Follow the now exposed path to where a Snuffle is grazing.
- Bulb Valley: Immediately turn around when you start the level. Pull the grey giant rock out of the way to reveal a Snuffle trapped in a cage from the crashed Bounty Hunter ship. After Maw has eaten the Queen Bulbos and transformed into the energizing Maw, use the new ability to shock a Meeba worm. Take it back to the caged Snuffle. Hit the cage with the energized Meeba to disarm the cage.
- ChainDown: After Maw gets the fire ability, burn the two fire plants blocking the secret path in the floor level canyon. It leads to another Snuffle.
- Dirtlands: Get the Pufftor balloon abilities. Enter the grey rock and water section past the mushrooms. There is an air duct blowing air to the left. Use it to reach another air stream that will blow you onto a small plateau where a Snuffle is trapped in a Bounty Hunter cage. Use the Maw's slam ability to break the cage.
- Looferland: After Frank is riding Maw with the Loofer's laser abilities, shoot and destroy the large crashed ship section next to the green path leading to the next level area. You will now see an impact crater where a Snuffle is trapped in another cage.
- Mesas: There is an air duct near the sensor tower. Get the Pufftor balloon abilities, then jump up onto a ledge above the air duct. Use the Maw's slam ability to get the Snuffle out of its cage.
- Beetull Smash: Get the Beetull abilities. There is a rock platform stranding in the middle of the open area at the third section where you are blocked by another red gate. Make Beetull Maw charge and ram that platform. This will launch the Snuffle that was on top of the platform down to the ground.
- Planet Maw: None.
Stay connected to Maw. Let him run in front of you while approaching a mini-turret. Because it will shoot at Maw first, you now have a shield to let Frank reach the turret faster.
To find any of the ships that are shackling Maw, go back to Maw and follow the laser leashes to each ship.
feawma smcib cirb, pm shceip
Points of interest
The little blue fireflies will swarm in places with things of interest.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
feawma smcib cirb, pm shceip
- All Growed Up (10 points): Help Maw grow for the first time.
- Destroyer of Yums (10 points): Find and eat 200 Yums.
- Energize (20 points): With the Bulbous power, electrify at least 50 objects and/or creatures.
- Eyes of the Beloofer (20 points): With the Loofer power, laser at least 125 objects and/or creatures.
- Time for BBQ (20 points): With the Gastro power, flame at least 150 objects and/or creatures.
- You're totally MAWESOME! (20 points): Complete the entire game.
- Hard-Headed (20 points): With the Beetull power, ram at least 50 objects and/or creatures.
- That's Just Gross (10 points): Find and eat all the Snuffles.
- Little Planet of Horrors (20 points): Get 100% Eaten in each level.
- Tastes Like Snot (10 points): Find and eat 30 Gloobers.
- Ground and Pound (20 points): With the Puff-Tor power, smash at least 50 objects and/or creatures.
- Six Meals a Day (20 points): Play during Maw's six meal times: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dunch, Dinner, and Midnight Feast.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs