The Sims 2: Pets (DS)
Add to this page!
The Sims 2: PetsThis game is titled The Sims 2: Pets in North America, Europe, and Japan, and The Sims 2: Pet Wan Nyan Life in Japan.
- Length: 3 days
- Cure: Flu medicine for three days every day one time.
- Broken leg
- Length: 5 days
- Cure: Put bandage on and let him rest a lot.
- Item swallowed
- Length: Unknown; as long as it takes for you to extract it.
- Cure: Buy an Extractor and extract the item from the pet's belly.
- Length: Unknown; as long as it takes for you to make the pet beautiful.
- Cure: Comb his hair and put some clothes on.
- Length: 3 days.
- Cure: Wash it with an anti-flea shampoo.
- Length: 3 days.
- Cure: Let him eat anti-worm food.
Your pet in inventory
Open the cage that your pet is in and tap him. Then,
select "Put in inventory".
du, oi ayio ehba firaiu
In the beginning you can only cook eggs. Stick with
it. Making harder food costs more items and is just as effective.
If you treat Hilary Duff's pet well you will get more
people to come over to you to treat their pets.
When treating a pet that has swallowed something, you
can extract the item from the belly to get a free item. The next
day when the owner comes to pick up the pet you get will get money
and an item.
If you cannot cook well, buy a microwave or a refrigerator and select "Snack". You can be full without having to cook repeatedly.
Increasing comport and energy levels
To get your comfort and energy level up, go to the bed and select "Nap". If only your comfort level is low, sit on the couch or a chair.
When buying a new house, your house will be in your
inventory. If you want to move just "Use" it. You will
be asked if you want to move out. Tap "Yes".
If you have tried everything else and the only possibility
that remains is worms, you can feed the pet anti worm food. You
can save time if you feed him the anti-worm food immediately.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs