The Sims 3: Pets (PlayStation3)
Press Start to pause game play, then press L1 + L2 + R1 + R2. Note: Enabling this code will prevent trophies from becoming unlocked.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
oagvr mgas lrfreht
- Top Dog (Platinum): Unlock all other trophies.
- Good Fluffy! (Bronze): Praise or scold a pet enough times to add a trait.
- Personality: I Haz It (Silver): Train a pet to have 9 traits.
- Sit! Play Dead! (Bronze): Earn more than §1,000 during a trick exhibition.
- Have You Seen This Pet? (Bronze): Find your lost pet.
- It's Genetic (Bronze): Breed a Natural-Born Hunter cat or Natural-Born Digger dog.
- Sim’s Best Friend (Bronze): Become a BFF with a dog.
- Wingman, er… Dog (Bronze): Fetch a date.
- Where'd You Get That!? (Bronze): Fetch something worth at least §2,000 with a dog.
- Do Not Want! (Bronze): Successfully bathe your cat.
- Smooth Criminal (Bronze): Steal something worth at least §2,000 with a cat.
- Cat-A-Kinesis (Bronze): Use a telekinetic cat to make a Sim fix a meal from the fridge.
- Leet Skillz (Silver): Complete any 10 Skill Journal Milestones.
- The Parent Challenge (Silver): Complete each of the parenting Challenges.
- I'd Rather Be Fishing (Bronze): Complete each of the fishing Challenges.
- All You Need (Gold): Complete each of the love and romance Challenges.
- No Fate But What We Make (Silver): Send a simbot back in time.
- Sunken Treasure (Bronze): Find a special plant while fishing.
- Overqualified (Bronze): Go to work with 4 career performance requirements at Outstanding.
- Cat-astrophe (Silver): Complete each of the Cat-astrophe scenario Challenges.
- K9 Cop (Silver): Complete each of the k9 cop scenario Challenges.
- Mass Hysteria (Bronze): Have a dog and a cat become best friends.
- Is This... Okay? (Bronze): Make a Sim transmogrified from a cat and a Sim transmogrified from a dog become a couple.
- Family Feud (Bronze): Activate the Cry Havoc karma power during a wedding party.
- Maid-out (Bronze): Make out with the maid.
- Employee Benefits (Bronze): Become a romantic interest of your boss.
- TMI (Silver): Have your Sim kiss their brother’s/sister’s best friend.
- Flirting with Disaster (Bronze): Escape a karmic backlash by quickly balancing the meter after dropping below -50.
- Yoink! (Bronze): With a pet, steal a Sim's clothes who is skinny dipping.
- Dogzilla vs. Cat-Kong (Bronze): Destroy §10,000 worth of objects with a dog or cat.
- Leonardo Reborn (Bronze): Complete each of the Leonardo Reborn Sub-Challenges.
- Don't Fear the Reaper (Bronze): Scare the reaper.
- What Ghosts? (Bronze): Catch every ghost spawned by the Ghost Invasion karma power before it ends.
- Bad Neighbor (Bronze): Target your neighbor with the Ghostify Power, then catch them with a cat or Ghost Zapper.
- Indubitably! (Bronze): Complete each of the mystery chapters.
- The Missing Link (Bronze): Discover the lost pirate ship anchor.
- Zombie Bears, Oh My! (Bronze): Avoid the zombie bears to find the pirate ship's log.
- Doggie Duties (Bronze): Deal with the feline in the Dog Days of Summer mystery.
- Search and Rescue (Bronze): Explore the Abandoned Mine in search of Timmy.
- A Punishable Offense (Bronze): Punish the Sims for their crumb-filled, sub-standard furniture.
- Don't Talk About Socialite Club (Bronze): Get the attention of the Socialite Club.
- Great Scott! (Bronze): Create a flux combobulator.
- From the Ground Up (Bronze): Build your house from the ground up by replacing your property with an empty lot.
- Mansion Builder (Silver): Build a house with 5 stories and an unfurnished value of at least §100,000.
- You Da Boss (Bronze): Reach level 10 of a career.
- It's Good to be a Sim (Gold): Complete each of the Sim happiness Challenges.
- Curator's Best Friend (Bronze): Complete each of the relic collection Challenges.
- Dancing Fiend (Bronze): Complete each of the dancing Challenges.
- Exhibitionist (Bronze): Complete each of the exhibitionist Challenges.
- Explorer (Bronze): Complete each of the explorer Challenges.
- Must Love Pets (Silver): Promise and complete a pet-related Lifetime Wish.