The World Ends With You
This game is titled The World Ends With You in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Subarashiki Kono Sekai: It's A Wonderful World in Japan.
View total play-time
Hold L + R at the save data menu screen.
Successfully complete the game to unlock the following bonuses.
- You can start a new session with your cleared saved game file with most of your previously obtained items and skills.
- There is now an option to select any chapter to replay with bonus objectives at your cellphone menu.
- You can now select A New Day Chapter and go to Shiba-Q Headquarters. At the third floor you can purchase the Ultimate difficulty as a quest item.
- The "Another Day" chapter will now appear at the chapter selection menu.
Successfully complete the game under the Normal difficulty setting.
Alternate ending sequence
Collect all of the secret reports, including the one in Another Day, to view a bonus scene after defeating the final Boss in the main story.
Save game file icons
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character icon at the saved game screen.
- Mr. Mew: Master all 304 pins (includes metals, currency, etc.)
- Rhyme (human form): Collect all 472 types of items.
- Rhyme (noise form): Defeat all 96 types of noise to complete the Noise Report.
- Beat: Complete the third week.
- Shiki Misaki: Complete the first week.
- Joshua Kiryu: Complete the second week.
- Sanae Hanekoma: Collect all secret reports and defeat Panthera Cantus (Pork City - Roof, Another Day chapter).
When you save and turn off the Nintendo DS, you will gain PP points for the pins you have on. You can use this to your advantage this by changing the system date. Save your game, turn off the Nintendo DS, turn it back on, go to the date setting, then set it forward by seven days. The Nintendo DS will turn itself off after you are done. Turn it back on and load your game. You should gain PP points for seven days. Repeat this as many times as desired. Once done, save the game and change the date back to the correct value.
This trick requires a Wii. Once the "Mingle" option is available in your player menu, you will be able to accumulate MPP, or Mingle PP. It is rare to find someone actually broadcasting their DS. To get around this and still get MPP (without the random alien appearances), you can get Civvies points through your Wii. Use the following steps.
- Make sure your Wii is connected to the Internet.
- Make sure your Wii has the Nintendo channel (can be downloaded from the Shopping channel for free).
- Open the Nintendo channel of your Wii. Select "To the Video List", then "Find Titles for You", and finally "DS Download Service".
- Select any demo to download. Your screen should have a "Preparing" message on screen. Wait until it changes to "Transmitting".
- Enter Mingle mode on your DS and wait a few moments to receive a Civvie. Each Civvie gives you 20 MPP.
- Note: This next step saves data; make sure you have only pins you want to receiving MPP equipped. Exit and re-enter to receiving 20 more MPP.
Created by Demonhornz.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs