Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Third person view
Press Start to pause game play, then hold L2 and press Square, Circle, Square, Circle, L3(2), Triangle, X, Triangle, X, R3(2).
One hit kills
Press Start to pause game play, then hold L2 and press L3, R3, L3, R3, X, Circle, L3, R3, L3, R3, Square, Triangle.
Big head mode
Press Start to pause game play, then hold L2 and press Circle, Square, X, Triangle, L3, Triangle, X, Square, Circle, R3.
Super ragdoll effects
Press Start to pause game play, then hold L2 and press X(2), Circle(2), Square(2), Triangle(2), X, Circle, Square, Triangle.
Host an online game. Press Start during game play, then hold L2 and press L3(2), X, R3(2), Circle, L3(2), Square, R3(2), Triangle. Bullets from Alpha team/Rainbow will be blue lasers, while those from Bravo Team/terrorists will be red lasers.
Attain the indicated rank to unlock the corresponding items for multi-player mode.
- 1st Lieutenant (214,000 experience points): Headgears 4 (Half-Face Mask, Reinforced Helm, Tactical Goggles)
- 2nd Lieutenant (172,000 experience points): Camo 3 (Pink, Blue, Woodland, Wasp, Sand, Crimson)
- Captain (264,000 experience points): Merc Weapons (MG36, SPAS12, Deagle)
- Colonel (535,000 experience points): Headgears 5 (Ballistic Face Mask, Riot Helm, NVGs)
- Corporal (14,500 experience points): Camo 1 (Desert, Urban, Russian, Guerrilla, Fall, Desert 2)
- Elite (675,000 experience points): Camo 5 (Custom 1, Custom 2, Custom 3)
- First Sergeant (109,500 experience points): Headgears 3 (Bonnie Hat, Beret, Tinted Goggles)
- Lt. Colonel (425,000 experience points): Camo 4 (Yellow Urban, Red Urban, Tiger, Rust, Urban 2, Grey)
- Major (330,000 experience points): Military Armor (Vier Recon Armor, Diamondback Combat Armor, Anaconda Assault Armor)
- Master Sergeant (82,500 experience points): Freedom Fighter weapons (AK47, Raging Bull, SV98)
- Private 1st Class (3,000 experience points): Headgears 1 (Tactical Helm, Balaclava)
- Sergeant (23,500 experience points): Tactical Armor (Raven Recon Armor, Vulture Combat Armor, Falcon Assault Armor)
- Sergeant First Class (56,500 experience points): Camo 2 (Flecktarn, Orange, Swedish, War2k5, Alpen, White)
- Sergeant Major (139,000 experience points): Black Market Armor (Typhoon Recon Armor, Cyclone Combat Armor, Hurricane Assault Armor)
- Specialist (8,400 experience points): Rainbow Weapons (MP7A1, SIG552, USP40)
- Staff Sergeant (38,500 experience points): Headgears 2 (3 Hole Balaclava, Baseball Cap, Breathing Mask)
Play the Fremont Street level and look for a ledge
that has a bottle of Axe cologne. Shoot the bottle. The neon roof
of the Fremont Street Experience will change to an animation of
a girl in a bikini with some Axe items. This is followed by a
sequence with outtakes and early animations.
gnflar sytcorw lybihgfpv dnyea
When Jung must hack the computer to open the door to
Irena, enemies rappel down from the windows. Before you tell him
to hack, send your team to the far side of the room over near
the fenced area. Then, run behind the computer and tell Jung to
hack it. A trigger will activate and the enemies will start pouring
into the room. Your team will take most of them out on the way
to the computer. If one of the team goes down Jung will stop moving
towards the computer and sit there (or Michael, depending on who
goes down). Once there is a pause in the onslaught, tell him to
heal your partner. You can then order them around as usual. During
this time Jung was supposed to be hacking the terminal but killing
all the enemies skips this part. Once done, tell Jung to hack
it again. He will open the door to Irena. Micheal gets left behind.
Watch yourself; there are enemies on the stairs above you and
will pick you off as you come up, especially on under the realistic
"Exclusive Gone Wrong": Easier entry
As soon as you start the mission, make your squad rappel
down the left part of the building. Then, order them to go down
until they are able to breach. After that, go to the middle of
the roof with the opening. Drop an C4, incendiary, smoke, or frag
and keep shooting through the glass. After a few seconds, order
your squad to breach into the building. Finally, rappel down into
Better vision through smoke
After you deploy a smoke, put on your thermal goggles.
PlayStation3 Xbox 360 Another player is required for this trick. Start a game with 20 rounds for 20:00 minutes with 15 between matches. Use a rubber band to position both Analog-sticks so that you walk in circles. You will get 800 points for a game. which will gradually decrease over time.
PlayStation3 To perform this trick, take cover on any wall. Make sure your weapon is on single shot, then fire one blind shot. Hold L2 + R2 then press and release Circle. A grenade should shoot about 20 to 30 feet around the corner. Note: This works with all grenades except for C4 and breaching charges.
Xbox 360 To perform this trick, take cover on any wall. Make
sure your weapon is on single shot, then fire one blind shot.
Hold LT + RT then press and release B. A
grenade should shoot about 20 to 30 feet around the corner. Note:
This works with all grenades except for C4 and breaching charges.
Co-op single player mode weapons
During the Co-op story in single player mode, many
of the guns unlocked in Career mode will not be not accessible
(for example, the Desert Eagle and SPAS 12). However, the terrorists
in Co-op story mode uses them. To unlock those weapons, play a
mission in multi-player Co-op mode. Pick up the terrorists' guns
that are left behind after they die. Finish the level with them
to unlock them at the equipment menu. You can unlock the SPAS
12, Desert Eagle, and MG36.
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory reference
In the "Dante's Casino" level near the
arcade, there is a machine labeled Tom Clancy's: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs