Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Successfully complete Solo mode.
Reach the indicated rank to unlock the corresponding skin:
- Spy second skin: "Recruit" rank.
- Spy third skin: "Special Agent" rank.
- Uspilon Forces second skin: "Field Agent" rank.
- Uspilon Forces third skin: "Commander" rank.
Complete the indicated task during the final mission to see the corresponding ending after the bomb is disarmed.
fpypf rofmr, mosu
- Ending A (Good): Have NSA trust higher than 33% and save cruise ship, Hisham, and Lambert.
- Ending B (Normal): Have NSA trust lower than 33% and save two targets (cruise ship, Hisham, or Lambert); or destroy two targets and have NSA trust higher than 33%.
- Ending C (Bad): Destroy cruise ship, Hisham, and Lambert; or destroy two targets and have NSA trust lower than 33%.
- To see the news feed in the credits that states that L.A. and Nashville was nuked, do not disarm either bomb in the JBA HQ 2 mission.
- To see the news feed in the credits that states that L.A. was saved and Nashville was nuked, disarm the bomb located on the roof.
- To see the news feed in the credits that states that Nashville was saved and L.A. was nuked, disarm the bomb located on the dock.
- To see the news feed in the credits that states that L.A. and Nashville was saved from nuclear disaster, disarm both bombs.
Complete the following special objectives in single player mode to unlock the corresponding item.
- Electric Lock Pick: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 1.
- EMP Device - Enhanced: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 1.
- EMP Grenade: Secondary objectives in the Iceland Assignment.
- EMP Grenade - Attachment: Secondary objectives in the Cozumel Assignment.
- Explosive Sticky Camera-Attachment: Secondary objectives in the Iceland Assignment.
- Frag Grenade - Attachment: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 3.
- Gas Grenade: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 1.
- Gas Grenade - Attachment: Secondary objectives in the Cozumel Assignment.
- Hacking Device - Force Hack Upgrade: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 2.
- Hacking Device - Software Upgrade: Secondary objectives in the Shanghai Assignment.
- Night Vision - Enhanced: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 3.
- Shotgun Shell - Attachment: Secondary objectives in the Okhotsk Assignment.
- Smoke Grenade - Attachment: Secondary objectives in the Shanghai Assignment.
- Sonic Grenade - Attachment: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 2.
- Ultrasonic emitter: Secondary objectives in the Ellsworth Assignment.
- Wall Mine - Flash: Secondary objectives in the Okhotsk Assignment.
- Wall Mine-stun: Secondary objectives in the Ellsworth Assignment.
Wait after the credits on any kind of ending, or complete the game with the best or worst ending.
All multi-player maps
Xbox 360 Win six games as a Spy, six games as a UPSILON Force member, and play a total of 25 games.
Ellsworth Penitentiary: Get back to cell
When you sneak out of your cell by crawling under the bed and getting the walkie-talkie, you must get back under the time limit. When you are up on the grating, instead of taking the pipe down drop off. You will knock out a guard. Then, go back to your cell and act normal. The grating is the only way down.
JBA HQ Part 2: Enrica ends mission
On the "JBA HQ Part 2" mission there are a certain number of optional objectives, one of which is to gather information from Emile's safe. If you do this successfully you must leave his office. The only ways out of his office are through the door (risky as you have a better chance of getting caught) or out into the courtyard. The issue with the courtyard is that there is only one way to get back into the headquarters, through Enrica's window. Before you enter the room, check the map. Notice that Enrica is in her lab working on the other end of the complex. However as soon as you choose to enter her room through the bathroom window, she will instantly appear in the doorway and attempt to scold Fisher. Fisher then proceeds to make a move on her and she lets him off with a warning "Next time, bring flowers", ending the mission.
Kinshasa: Extended level
At the end of the ninth mission, Kinshasa, when you have a sniper to shoot Hamza Hishima do not shoot him. If you do you will complete the mission. If you do not, the crane you are on will fall down. Then Emile will yell at Sam for missing Hishima. Sam angrily turns off his radio and the level in now extended for several minutes.
Kinshasa: Secret tool
At the beginning of the mission you must go up a elevator. You will then get a checkpoint. When you enter this room, take out the guards. Make sure you are not wearing your sunglasses. When you walk in the next, big, room, the sun should be shining in your eyes. Flip your glasses down and you can see guards shooting out the windows you were looking at. Go to the right as soon as you walk in. Try not to draw too much attention. If you keep going to the right you will hit a window. An icon should appear at the bottom of the screen, indicating that you can use something. Press X PlayStation3 or A Xbox 360 and Sam will get out a small black tool, clip it on the window, whiz it around, then pull off a small circle that he has cut from the window. If you push forward on the window, Sam will put his legs through and squeeze through the hole so that he is now outside.
Okhotsk, Russia Part 2: Bomb defusing
In Mission 6: Okhotsk, Russia Part 2, after the talk with the Captain he reveals that he has rigged the bombs to go off. Emile Dufraisne tells you that they are in the machine room. Look for a crawl space near you. Go through it and down the ladder. Once you are in the machine room, disrupt the light near to the ladder with your OPC and the camera that you will find nearby. Then, go to the first bomb (you will recognize them by a green light) on the same level as you are on. You can defuse them by cutting the wires in a particular order. The wire you have selected for cutting will be highlighted in green You will know which wire to cut by a short vibration in the controller. When you select the wire the Captain will tell you now have three minutes. The rest of the bombs are located on the machine towers (two of them) and one is upstairs roughly opposite the first bomb. Note: There are three guards in the room. It is recommended to quick save the game before attempting to defuse your first bomb so that you have an idea of how it is done.
Disposing Hisham's body
If you are going to kill Hisham, wait until he is down in the parking space. Kill him and pick up his body. Walk to the back of the red car and put him in the back. Press [Place Charge] and stand back. Detonate it and the "Opportunity Objective complete - Dispose of Hisham's body" will appear.
Make sure you have a flash and a frag grenade and full
life. There are a lifebox near the door outside of Emile on the
right wall. Go outside to Emile and an intermission sequence begins.
When it is done, on your left may be a laser beam. Wait for it
to go off. When the laser goes off and Emile is done shooting
(he will begin again), roll to the next chair or bench. Wait until
he is finished shooting again. Continue doing this and go up for
the fence/rail. Jump onto it. Go down from it and you now must
take Emile out. Walk away for one or two seconds, and make sure
you can drop the flash grenade near Emile. Shortly after it is
dropped, put your frag grenade in the same place. Emile will not
see you drop it and will be defeated. Then, read the computer
and defuse the bomb. Note: Take your time.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs