Tomb Raider: Anniversary (Wii)
Add to this page!
Obtain the relic in the indicated level to unlock the corresponding costume.
- Camouflage: Temple of Khamoon.
- Catsuit: Sanctuary of the Scion.
- Classic: Lost Valley.
- Croft Manor Sport: Athenian Owl from Midas's Palace.
- Doppelganger: Natla's Mine.
- Golden: Griffin Head from Midas's Palace.
- Legend: Mountain Caves.
- Scorched Natla: Collect all relics.
- Swimsuit from Tomb Raider 2: Great Pyramid.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding cheat option.
- Infinite Breath: Complete the game.
- Sunglasses: Complete the game.
- Textureless Mode: Complete the game.
- Infinite 50 Caliber pistol ammo: Complete all four Peru Time Trial levels.
- Show Enemy Health: Complete all four Peru Time Trial levels.
- Golden Shotgun: Complete all three Lost Island Time Trial levels.
- Silver Mini SMGs: Complete all three Lost Island Time Trial levels.
- Infinite Mini SMG Ammo: Complete all three Egyptian Time Trial levels.
- Infinite Health: Complete all three Egyptian Time Trial levels.
- Infinite Shotgun Ammo: Complete all four Greece Time Trial levels.
- All Weapons: Complete all four Greece Time Trial levels.
Complete the indicated level to unlock the corresponding music track.
- All Egypt music: Complete Temple of Khamoon, Obelisk of Khamoon and the Sanctuary of the Scion.
- All Greece music: Complete St. Francis' Folly, Coliseum, Palace Midas and the Tomb of Tihocan.
- All Lost Island music: Complete Natla's Mines, The Great Pyramid and The Final Conflict.
- All Peru music: Complete Mountain Caves, City of Vilcabamba, The Lost Valley and the Tomb of Qualopec.
- Croft Manor music: Complete Croft Manor.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Art Gallery.
- Atlantean Creatures: Complete the game.
- Box Art: Collect 67% of the Artifacts in Peru.
- Doppelganger: Collect 67% of the Artifacts in Lost City.
- Egypt: Collect 100% of the Artifacts in Egypt.
- Game Gallery: Collect 33% of the Artifacts in Greece.
- Greece: Collect 100% of the Artifacts in Greece.
- Items And Artifacts: Complete the game with 25% of the Relics.
- Kid: Collect 33% of the Artifacts in Egypt.
- Kold: Collect 67% of the Artifacts in Egypt.
- Lost City: Collect 33% of the Artifacts in Lost City.
- Natla: Collect 100% of the Artifacts in Lost City.
- Origins of Lara: Collect 33% of the Artifacts in Peru.
- Other Characters: Complete the game with 50% of the Artifacts.
- Peru: Collect 100% of the Artifacts in Peru.
- Pierre: Collect 67% of the Artifacts in Greece.
- Promotional Images: Collect 50% of the Artifacts in Mansion.
- TR:1 vs. TR:A Egypt: Collect 100% of the Relics in Egypt.
- TR:1 vs. TR:A Greece: Collect 100% of the Relics in Greece.
- TR:1 vs. TR:A Lost City: Collect 100% of the Relics in Lost City.
- TR:1 vs. TR:A Peru: Collect 100% of the Relics in Peru.
Collect the indicated number of artifacts to unlock
the corresponding biography.
shovft paf abyarbnl
- Doppelganger: 36 artifacts
- Kid: 14 artifacts
- Kold: 18 artifacts
- Lara Croft: 5 artifacts
- Larson: 9 artifacts
- Natla: 41 artifacts
- Pierre: 23 artifacts
- Richard Croft: 32 artifacts
- Winston: 27 artifacts
Complete the indicated chapter to unlock the corresponding movie.
- A Heated Interrogation: Peru
- A Tough Choice: Lost City
- Ambushed!: Egypt
- Arrival at Khamoon: Egypt
- Arrival at St. Francis' Folly: Greece
- Business Banter: Greece
- Croft Manor: Croft Manor
- Doppelganger Demise: Lost City
- Down But Not Out: Lost City
- Final Confrontation: Lost City
- Introducing Natla: Peru
- Island Arrival: Lost City
- Island Escape: Lost City
- Kold and Kid: Lost City
- Larson Dies: Lost City
- Late Night Reccoinsance: Peru
- Motorcycle Pursuit: Egypt
- Pierre's Demise: Greece
- Retrieving the Scion: Egypt
- Shadow Figures 1: Greece
- Shadow Figures 2: Greece
- The Awakening: Peru
- The Banishment of Natla: Egypt
- The End of the Line: Lost City
- The Power of the Scion: Lost City
- The Tomb of Qualopec: Peru
- The Tomb of Tihocan: Greece
- Time to Leave: Lost City
- Unexpected Company: Peru
- Vilcabamba: Peru
- Wolf Attack: Peru
Complete the indicated chapter, then enter the Options menu to turn on commentaries. Replay the levels from that chapter, find the now available crystals and activate them to hear a commentary from the game developers.
- Croft Manor commentaries: Complete Croft Manor
- Egypt commentaries (Temple of Khamoon, Obelisk of Khamoon, and Sanctuary of the Scion): Complete Egypt
- Greece commentaries (St. Francis' Folly, The Coliseum, Midas' Palace, and the Tomb of Tihocan): Complete Greece
- Lost City commentaries (Natla's Mines, The Great Pyramid, and the Final Conflict): Complete Lost City
- Peru commentaries (Mountain Caves, City of Vilcabamba, The Lost Valley, and the Tomb of Qualopec): Complete Peru
Style Units level
Collect all relics to unlock the Style Units level under the "Special" option in the "Rewards" menu.
The Great Pyramid: Interesting death
in the room after you fight the strange creature that mimics your every move, there should be three horizontal crushers on both sides. Go to the side where the floor that has not collapsed. Pull the lever on that side (just to get the checkpoint). Take out a gun with and wait for the crushers to go back in. Then, run and jump into the path of the crusher when it comes back out with the weapon still out. If timed correctly the impact will throw you into the ceiling with surprising results. Note: This may be somewhat difficult to do.
Lost Valley: Attacking raptors safely
When you slide down the slope and the raptors charge at you, ready to attack, there is a rock where they cannot get you. As soon as you enter the valley, jump on the rock on your left. You will be able to shoot them and they will not be able to attack you.
Midas Palace: Turn golden
Have Lara stand onto Midas' hand until she turns to gold.
Save on medipacs
If you are low on health, wait until you get to a checkpoint. Save the game at that point. Load the game. This will take you to where you were previously and with a full health bar. This is useful, as it saves on medipacs which you will need later in the game. Alternately, if Lara is low on health and you do get to a checkpoint, kill Lara (for example, jump off a high ledge). This will also take you back to the previous checkpoint with a full health bar.
When jumping up stairs, pull out guns but do not shoot. Hop forward and you will glide smoothly up the stairs.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs