Tony Hawk's Project 8 (PSP)
Skate as Travis Barker
Enter plus44 as a code. Travis Barker will be unlocked in Free Skate mode.
Skate as the Grim Reaper
Enter enterandwin as a code. The Grim Reaper will be unlocked in Free Skate mode (two players only).
Skate as Christian Hosoi
Enter hohohosoi as a code.
Skate as Kevin Staab
Enter mixitup as a code.
baimts eet lri, lny
Skate as Dad and Skater Jam Kid
Enter strangefellows as a code.
Skate as Photo Girl and Filmer
Enter themedia as a code.
Skate as Colonel and Security Guard
Enter militarymen as a code.
Skate as Grim Reaper
Enter enterandwin as a code.
Skate as nerd and bum
Enter wearelosers as a code.
Skate as mascot
Enter manineedadate as a code.
Skate as zombie Officer Dick
Enter suckstobedead as a code.
Skate as skinny real estate agent
Enter sellsellsell as a code.
Skate as anchorman
Enter newshound as a code.
Skate as twin
Enter badverybad as a code.
Skate as Pat the Realtor
Enter shescaresme as a code.
All specials unlocked in the shop
Enter yougotitall as a code to unlock. Note:
This does not include decks or pro tricks.
Enter jammypack as a code.
Enter allthebest as a code.
Enter frontandback as a code.
Enter balancegalore as a code.
Almost all decks
Enter needaride as a code. All decks except
for the Inkblot deck and Gamestop deck will be unlocked and free.
Enter birdhouse as a code.
Vans No Skool Gothic shoes
Enter hatedandproud as a code.
Full air stats
Enter drinkup as a code.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding characters.
- Bam Margera: Complete all of the goals he assigns to you.
- Bob Burnquist: Complete all of the goals he assigns to you.
- Daewon Song: Complete the goal he assigns you.
- Dustin Dollin: Defeat him as Stevie Williams
- Lyn-Z Adams Hawkins: Defeat her as Nyjah Huston
- Mike Vallely: Complete all of the goals he assigns to you.
- Nyjah Huston: Defeat him as Lyn-Z Adams Hawkins
- Paul Rodriguez: Complete all of the goals he assigns to you.
- Pro Bails 2: Finish the game with 100% completion.
- Rodney Mullen: Complete the goal he assigns you.
- Ryan Sheckler: Complete all of the goals he assigns to you.
- Stevie Williams: Defeat him as Dustin Dollin.
Use the following trick to get a few extra points. After every trick press R to do a revert. Not only will this make it easier to go into a manual but will also gain you a few extra points. Keep doing this in things like contests.
Easy Career Classic Goals
If you need to get to a difficult to reach location in Career Classic Goals, start the challenge, then quit. Go to the part of the level you want to access. Pause game play and select "Retry Last Goal." You should start in your current location.
Note: This may freeze the game when played on an older PSP. Go To City Center. Talk to Mike Valley and do the challenge (even if you already completed it). Ollie through it, and when you think you are at the top of your jump, wipe out and quickly pause game play. Choose "Exit Challenge" and you will fly for a short amount of time.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs