Track And Field (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Good Form (10 points): Complete a legal jump in the Long Jump event with an elevation of exactly 45 degrees.
- Consistent Throwing (10 points): Complete three consecutive throws over 65 meters in the Javelin Throw event.
- Super Sprinter (10 points): Complete the 100 Meter Dash in less than 10 seconds.
- Fast Track (15 points): Beat your opponent by more than a second in the 110 Meter Hurdles event.
- Legendary Leaper (15 points): Jump longer than 9 meters in the Long Jump event.
- Big Thrower (15 points): Throw the javelin further than 80 meters.
- Speedy Jumper (15 points): Complete the 110 Meter Hurdles event in less than 12 seconds.
- Bird Catcher (15 points): Spear a bird!
- 1st Place (20 points): Complete the first 6 events and be in 1st place.
- Hercules (20 points): Hurl the hammer further than 90.00 meters.
- Human Spring (25 points): Clear a 2.38 meter jump in the High Jump event.
- Perfection (30 points): Qualify on every individual attempt in the first 6 events.
Complete the indicated task to unlock 1,000 bonus points.
tedtta tmordua hlf ehidewpec
- Event #1: 100 Meter Dash: Cross the finish line at the same exact time the other player (or CPU) does. A leprechaun awards you both 1,000 points.
- Event #2: Long Jump: Accomplish three identical jumps. A leprechaun awards you 1,000 points.
- Event #3: Javelin Throw: Get good speed and just before the foul line throw the javelin but do not release the throw button. The javelin goes up and off screen, hits an alien and awards you 1,000 points.
- Event #4: 110 Meter Hurdles: Cross the finish line at the same exact time the other player (or computer) does. A leprechaun awards you 1,000 points.
- Event #5: Hammer Throw: Unknown.
- Event #6: High Jump: Hit the bar twice (foul) on the first two attempts, then jump the bar properly until you qualify. A mole will award you 1,000 points.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs