Add to this page!
Follow the indicated steps to earn the corresponding Steam achievement. To view your achievement progress and stats, open the Steam client, select "Community", then search for the game hub for "Trine (PC)". Click the "View Stats" option in the drop down list, then select the option that displays the achievements for your account.
- Academy Master : Collect all experience in Astral Academy.
- Astral Introduction : Complete Astral Academy.
- Better Than Developers! : Complete Tower of Sarek without any deaths on hardest difficulty.
- Castle Master : Collect all experience in Throne of the Lost. (Video)
- Caverns Master : Collect all experience in Crystal Caverns.
- Completed! : Complete the entire game.
- Crypt Master : Collect all experience in Crypt of the Damned. (Video)
- Dead on arrival : Complete a level with 25 or more character deaths.
- Dungeon Master : Collect all experience in Forsaken Dungeons. (Video)
- Enchanted : Launch the Enchanted Edition of the game.
- Forest Master : Collect all experience in Fangle Forest. (Video)
- Forge Master : Collect all experience in Iron Forge. (Video)
- Graveyard Master : Collect all experience in Dragon Graveyard.
- Hallways Master : Collect all experience in Academy Hallways.
- Master Collector : Collect all experience in the game.
- Mines Master : Collect all experience in Heartland Mines. (Video)
- Ruins Master : Collect all experience in Ruins of the Perished. (Video)
- Spring master : Complete at least 5 jumps in a row on different skeletons without touching the ground.
- Still no fireball : Conjure 200 objects in a single level.
- Summer Dip : Stay underwater for more than 20 seconds without taking damage.
- Survivalist : Survive a level other than Astral Academy without any damage.
- The Cool Way : In a single level, kill one monster by jumping on it with the Knight, one with the Wizard's abilities and one with the Thief's grappling hook kick.
- Thicket Master : Collect all experience in Shadowthorn Thicket. (Video)
- Tower Master : Collect all experience in Tower of Sarek. (Video)
- Treasure Hunter : Find all secret items in every level.
- Undead have rights, too! : Complete a level other than Astral Academy without directly killing any enemies.
- Village Master : Collect all experience in Bramblestoke Village. (Video)
- Way Out of the Trine : Earn all Achievements in Trine.
- What a View! : Build a tower with at least 12 Wizard-created objects and stand on top of the tower without collapsing it.
- What's next? : Complete the entire game on hardest difficulty.
- Whoops! : Kill 5 monsters with a single physical object drop or throw. (Video)
- Winter Secrets : Find the Academic, Bony and Crystalline holiday secret gifts.
- Wolvercote Master : Collect all experience in Wolvercote Catacombs.
Very Hard difficulty
Successfully complete the game.
Easy "Better Than Developers!" achievement or trophy
This will require a few attempts. You must keep moving without hesitating for too long. Restart the level if you die. Use the thief to get up to the tower. Have fire arrows ready to shoot at blocks and platforms. Aim carefully when grappling to wood. Make sure to jump high from platform to platform, and use any shortcuts you find. When at the edge of a platform, press [Jump] to get additional height to get on it and not fall into the lava. Once at the top, where lava stops rising switch to the knight and take your shield for defense. Use the wizard to get to the top. Create a platform on either side, switch to the thief or knight, then defeat any skeletons remaining until only bats are left. Be careful of the gaps. Switch to the thief to jump high to reach the created platform. Move quickly before a spike ball forms and destroys the platform you are on. After reaching the top, a cinematic will start. Watch them then allow the credits to begin.===Easy "Hallways Master" achievement or trophy=== Experience is collected from green bottles. Most of the bottles are visible as you progress, and are reachable via bridges and ropes (thief), stacks of boxes (wizard) or by hitting loose planks to make the bottle fall to the ground (knight). Sometimes the bottles may be hidden behind green bushes or leaves. Just before the end of the level, you will enter a passage where there is a wagon with a stone on a rope on its left. Move the wagon with the wizard to the stone. Jump on the wagon and cut the rope with the knight. The stone will break the wooden bridge to reveal what is underneath, which may have missing experience bottles.
Easy "Still no fireball" achievement or trophy
Have a checkpoint (large blue circle ) near a safe location with no enemies, for example "3. Wolvercote Catacombs". Checkpoints will restore your mana each time you touch them. Draw the lines in the air, drain your mana, touch the checkpoints, then drain your mana again with spelling magic boards.
Easy "Undead have rights, too!" achievement or trophy
Consider playing level 3 under the easy difficulty setting. Sprint through the level with floating platform.
Easy "Way Out of the Trine" achievement or trophy
Have every achievement or trophy earned except for this one, then restart the game and get to the main menu.
Easy "What a View!" achievement or trophy
Combine the Wizard's upgraded abilities with the following objects found in chests in the first fourteen levels. The required upgraded abilities are:
- Upgrade the Wizard's ability to conjure boxes to three points, which allows conjuration of four boxes.
- Upgrade the Wizard's ability to conjure planks to three points, which allows conjuration of four planks.
- Upgrade the Wizard's ability to conjure a floating platform to one point to be able to conjure a floating platform.
The required items are:
- The Blue Master Stone (found in level 8, "Throne of the Lost King"), which increases the number of boxes by one when placed in the Wizard's inventory.
- The Red Master Stone (found in level 8, "Throne of the Lost King"), which increases the number of planks by one when placed in the Wizard's inventory.
- Wolfgang's Musicbox (found in level 13, "Bramblestoke Village"), which increases the number of boxes by two when placed in the Wizard's inventory.
- Victor's Crown (found in level 14, "Iron Forge"), which increases the number of planks by two when placed in the Wizard's inventory.
After finding Wolfgang's Musicbox, you will be able to conjure twelve objects. When in an open location with stable ground to place the objects on, conjure a small box on top of a bigger one on top of a plank. Repeat this procedure three times starting with the second plank on top of the first small box and continue. For the last three objects of the tower, take the remaining two planks and the floating platform then climb the tower jumping from plank to plank to reach the top.