UFC 2010 Undisputed (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
BJ Penn with black trunks
Press LB, RB, LT, RT(2), LT, RB, LB, Y, X(2), Y, Start at the main menu.
TapouT crew (Mask, Skyscrape, and Punkass)
Press Down(2), Up, Right, Left, Down, Back, Start at the main menu.
Press Right, Up, Left, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, X, Y(2), X, Start at the main menu.
- Use the following trick when on the ground with your opponent and they try to make a transition. Tap the Right Analog-stick Left or Right to get a reversal. If unsuccessful, you should still block the transition.
- When on top of your opponent on the ground, execute a punch or knee, then tap the Right Analog-stick Left or Right, and repeat. This will block them from transitioning to a better position and helps you advance to a better position or keep a good position.
Getting doctor to stop a fight
Select a good fighter. Choose a created fighter with no stats as your opponent in Exhibition mode under the Beginner difficulty setting. Set the number of rounds to five. When the match starts, clinch with your opponent. Get the clinch to a single collar tie so that you only have one hand on them with their head up. Try to move them up against the cage. Then, repeatedly hit them with weak punches. You will not rock them, however the referee should eventually stop the match for the doctor to check on your opponent. They should say your opponent can still fight. Clinch with your opponent again and keep punching them. The doctor will eventually stop the fight. Note: This can also be done from rubber guard.
Preventing stat decay
- Your stats will begin decaying if they are not at 30, 50, or 70 in Career mode unless an attribute point is added to them before the yellow bar completely disappears. The yellow bar represents how close each stats is to decaying. Monitor your stats and either leave them at 30, 50, or 70, or make sure you add at least one attribute point to them before the yellow bar disappears and they begin decaying each week.
- Once your created fighter's stats are at 100 in Career mode, get all desired stats to 70, 50, or 30 to prevent the stats from decaying below those levels. Then, try to accumulate as many points as possible from Free Sparring and save them until Career mode is almost over in 2021. Note: You must fight for twelve years. Then, use your saved attribute points to increase your fighter's stats as desired. Once Career mode ends, you can still use your created fighter in other modes, including online. By doing this, you will not lose stats due to decay and will have a fighter with high attributes after Career mode is over.
Easy sparring points
Save the game before sparring in Career mode. If you have bad results after the sparring session is over, exit Career mode without saving. Then, select "Continue Career" and spar again. Repeat the process until you have a good outcome and continue.
Press Right to touch gloves during the sequence where the fighters are given the option to touch gloves before the match begins, or immediately once the match begins.
Easy "Kay, Tee, Eff, Oh!" achievement or trophy
Select Exhibition mode and choose a created fighter as your opponent. To get a flash KO, you must win without your opponent being rocked. As soon as he tries a punch, knock him out with the opposite hand for the achievement or trophy.
uwbutnp clfsa eygrdrvh rsfudrrt
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Puppeteer (10 points): Create a fighter in Create A Fighter.
- Puppetmaster (15 points): Win a fight against the CPU with a fighter you've created in Create A Fighter.
- As Real As It Gets (20 points): Experience an entire 8 fight event card in Event Mode..
- White Belt (15 points): Win 10 Xbox LIVE Exhibition matches in total.
- Baby Steps (10 points): Win an Xbox LIVE Exhibition Ranked match.
- Hot Hands (30 points): Win 10 Xbox LIVE Exhibition Ranked matches consecutively.
- Olympic Mixed Martial Artist (20 points): Xbox LIVE Exhibition - Obtain all types of gold medals.
- Warriors, Come Out And Play (10 points): Join an Xbox LIVE Camp.
- Under Your Wing (15 points): Act as a trainer in Xbox LIVE Camp Training.
- Hall of Famer (50 points): Compete in a Champion vs. Champion fight and also make the UFC Hall of Fame in Career Mode.
- So Now You're A Fighter (150 points): Complete the Career Mode.
- Gotta Catch 'Em All (30 points): Collect all Topps UFC trading cards.
- Submission Technician (20 points): Win a fight with a Submission Transition.
- It's The Jits! (15 points): Win a fight by Submission against a non-CAF, Expert CPU in the first 60 seconds of Round 1..
- Steamroller (15 points): Win a fight by KO/TKO against a non-CAF, Expert CPU in the first 60 seconds of Round 1..
- Kay. Tee. Eff. Oh! (15 points): Win a fight by Flash KO against a CPU opponent..
- Veteran Champion (50 points): Complete the Title Defense Mode.
- Budding Champion (50 points): Complete the Title Mode.
- Learned Student (20 points): Go through all tutorials.
- Tournament Title Holder (15 points): Win at least one championship in the Tournament Mode.
- Testing the Waters (20 points): Play all modes at least once, check the shop and all options.
- Honorable Fighter (20 points): Touch gloves at the beginning of 10 matches..
- Ultimate Unlocks (50 points): Complete all A, B, and C class challenges (Red and Blue Corner)in a fight in Ultimate Fights Mode..
- Pound For Pound Champ (50 points): Win a Champion vs. Champion fight in Career Mode.
- Yellow Belt (20 points): Win 25 Xbox LIVE Ranked Matches.
- Purple Belt (30 points): Win 50 Xbox LIVE Ranked Matches.
- Brown Belt (40 points): Win 75 Xbox LIVE Ranked Matches.
- Black Belt (50 points): Win 100 Xbox LIVE Ranked Matches.
- Coming Up Next... (10 points): Download an Event for Event Mode.
- The Cessation Sensation! (25 points): Win by all methods of stoppage against the CPU. (KO, TKO, Submission, Doctor Stoppage).
- Bobbin' And Weavin' (30 points): Dodge 3 consecutive strikes via sway (Outside of Tutorial Mode).
- Blog Fodder (15 points): Complete a post-fight interview in Career Mode.
- Move Mastery (25 points): Reach "World Class" (Level 3) status with a technique or move.
Additionally there are three secret achievements.
- Fighting with Pride (15 points): Now you're dirty boxing with Pride!
- Cocky S.O.B. (10 points): No respect for your opponent.
- It Slices, It Dices (15 points): Is there a doctor in the stadium!?
Strategy guides from GameFAQs