UNO (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points (200 total possible points).
- Bluff (10 points): Bluff on a Wild Draw Four twice in the same game.
- Multiplayer (10 points): Complete a 4-player game of UNO in any mode on Xbox Live.
- UNO! (10 points): Successfully get UNO! and win the game.
- High Noon (15 points): Play 40 Draw Two cards.
- Quick Change Artist (15 points): Change the color of the discard pile at least five times in a single round.
- Skip to My Lou (15 points): Play 40 Skip cards.
- Twister (15 points): Play 40 Reverse cards.
- Wild Thing (15 points): Successfully play 40 Wild or Wild Draw Four cards.
- Wild Abandon (20 points): Go out with a Wild or Wild Draw Four card.
- Ace! (20 points): Go out without drawing a card.
- Devotee (25 points): Win 40 games of UNO.
- UNO Shark (30 points): Win ten 4-player games of UNO in any mode on Xbox Live.
Hide the UNO drawing deck
Press Back to hide the UNO drawing deck.
To get you rank very high on the player leaderboard,
go to an online player match. Go to "Create Game" then
select "House Rules". Set the game to an Elimination
match and no points. Only play against the CPU. Twenty extra wins
can easily give you 10,000 more ranks.
rasa hyw, s srdube,
Easy "Bluff" achievement
You can get 1- achievement points for successfully
bluffing two Wild Draw Four cards in one game, but this is very
difficult to get, because most players know when you are bluffing
and the CPU can see your cards. To get around this, get three
friends together and play a four player game on Xbox Live. Agree
beforehand not to call each other's bluffs, and continue playing
until all four of you have the achievements. Do not end the match
or you will have to start all over.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs