Universe At War: Earth Assault (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Masari second mission (global domination): Easy completion
This strategy is quite risky and will be very costly. It is best executed after the second or third mission when you have at least one Energy Magnet (critical) and a Key Inspiration. This strategy involves building up an army in Global mode and then rushing in all of your units for a full front assault on the enemy Origin Core, Glyph Carvers, and any other mission-critical units (Reaper/Detection Drones, Walkers, etc.) While this will not likely destroy the entire force instantly, it will allow you to build a base without worrying about any attacks or enemy reinforcements. Before starting the mission, make sure to completely reach the unit cap in Global mode (for example, use Skylords mixed with Peacebringers due to their sheer power). When starting the mission, immediately create a save. Next, find the Hierarchy base. Once you know its position, revert to your saved game and bring your Dropship close to the base. Make sure it is close enough where your units only have to walk a few feet but not so that they are attacked the moment they hit the ground. Order all your units to attack the Origin Core. Once that is done, move onto the Glyph Cavers. Chances are that if you have made it here quickly, the Glyph Carvers should only still be summoning the first Reaper Drones and have not begun with the walkers. The next move is up to you -- either chase the drones/walkers or return to base and attack later. The only important objective is that the Glyph Carvers and Origin Core are gone. Note: Move fast, do not hesitate, and do not allow your enemy to build. It is not a bad idea to have Architects at work with a base to fall back on in case of a failed assault and you do not want to restart. Casualties are also going to be high. Most to all of your units will be destroyed, but their cost will be offset by both the Energy Magnet(s) and the fact that your enemy will have no base or reinforcements to summon thus allowing you to build a new army from the battlefield or the Globe.
caamot ivor htruhps greipt
When you are on Novus and want to hit the enemy head on, get a inverter and set him to the shield mode by going on its abilities. Get as many of your troops of any kind in the shield and move towards their base. Have them attack. When the enemy is in range stop everyone and attack, keeping them inside the shield. They will be fine. The inverter will get destroyed unless you bring ten Constructers and heal him.
Purchase Spying for two territories. Have your leader attack a territory. Immediately before the leader touches it, click the option to spy on that location (making sure you have two spying abilities). Intentionally lose the battle to get a preview of the entire territory, including the base and heroes located there.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Building The Network (10 points): Construct 1 of each type of Novus structure during a Ranked or Conquer the World match.
- Under Novus Control (20 points): Requires every territory in Conquer the World to be owned by the Novus player.
- Can't Stop Novus (8 points): Defeat 5 Ranked Game opponents while playing as Novus.
- Whirling Dervish (15 points): Destroy 100 enemy aircraft using only Dervishes during Conquer the World matches.
- The Power Must FLOW (5 points): Build 50 Flow Conduits during a single Ranked or Conquer the World match.
- Pure OHMage (12 points): Win 5 multiplayer games against other Novus opponents during a ranked game.
- Research is Key (35 points): Defeat 5 Ranked Game opponents in a row.
- Swift Victory (5 points): Achieve victory within the first 18 minutes of a Ranked Game.
- Time Means Nothing (35 points): Defeat 5 Ranked Game opponents in a row.
- Dark Matter FTW (10 points): Spend 90% of your time in "Dark" mode during a single Conquer the World match.
- Blinded by the Light (10 points): Spend 90% of your time in "Light" mode during a single Conquer the World match.
- Unlimited Power (15 points): Defeat 1 Ranked Game opponent while playing as Masari.
- Masari Global Influence (20 points): Masari heroes deal 10% more damage during tactical combat.
- Gifts are Nice (5 points): Construct 1 of each Masari structure during a Ranked Game or Conquer the World match.
- The Sacred Cow (10 points): Collect 200 cows in Ranked or Conquer the World multiplayer games using Kamal Rex.
- Peace through Power (8 points): Win 3 Conquer the World games using only the "Assault" research branch.
- Mutation Madness (8 points): Win 3 Conquer the World games using only the "Mutagen" research branch.
- Technological Terror (8 points): Win 3 Conquer the World games using only the "Quantum" research branch.
- Customization Made Easy (5 points): Defeat 3 Ranked Game opponents while playing as Hierarchy.
- My Wish is your Command (23 points): Requires every territory in Conquer the World to be owned by the Hierarchy player.
- Hierarchy Domination (38 points): Defeat 5 Ranked Game opponents in a row while playing as Hierarchy.
- The Basics (10 points): Complete Tutorial missions.
- Novus Campaign (15 points): Complete Novus Campaign on normal or hard difficulty.
- Hierarchy Campaign (35 points): Complete Hierarchy Campaign on normal or hard difficulty.
- Masari Campaign (45 points): Complete Masari Campaign on normal or hard difficulty.
- True Power (60 points): All campaigns completed on normal difficulty.
- Can't Touch This (70 points): All campaigns completed on hard difficulty.
- Zombie Luvin (20 points): Convert 100 civilians into zombies.
- Sweep the Leg (10 points): Destroy your first Hierarchy Walker.
- Cow Go Moo (20 points): Collect 100 mutilated cows using Reapers.
- Nothing to See Here (20 points): Using Altea, Unmake 30 enemy units during a skirmish game session.
- Master Tactician (25 points): Win 1 scenario campaign game.
- Supreme General (60 points): Play through 1 scenario campaign on normal difficulty without losing any battles.
- Infiltrate The Network (25 points): Inflitrate the enemy Flow Conduit network using only the Founder.
- Crater Creator (15 points): Destroy five enemy structures using any Super Weapon.
- Demolition Expert (15 points): Defeat 1 medium AI in less than 20 minutes.
- Hoover Maneuver (40 points): Use Reapers to acquire 40,000 in Raw Materials in a single game session.
- Skirmish King (50 points): Defeat 3 hard AI players during a skirmish session.
- No Need For Heroes (35 points): Defeat 1 hard AI player without building any heroes.
- Feel The Burn (35 points): Defeat two medium AI players during a skirmish session.
- Opposites Attract (15 points): Defeat 5 opponents on the opposite platform.
- Forged Alliance (10 points): Play a team game with someone on the opposite platform.
Additionally, there is one secret achievement.
- My Virtual Life (45 points): Play multiplayer for 75 hours.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs