Unreal Tournament (Macintosh)
Add to this page!
Note: The following codes may only be enabled in single player mode. Press ` to display the console, then enter iamtheone to enable cheat mode. Then, enter one of the following codes at the console to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|No clipping mode||ghost|
|Disable flight and no clipping||walk|
|Add indicated number of bots||addbots <number>|
|Advance to indicated map||open <map name>|
|Broadcast message to others||say <message>|
|Change game speed (default is 1.0)||slomo <1.0-10.0>|
|First person view||behindview 0|
|Kill all indicated enemy type||killall <opponent name>|
|Kill all opponents||killpawns|
|Spawn indicated item1||summon unreali.<item name>|
|Spawn indicated opponent1||summon unreali.<opponent name>|
|Third person view||behindview 1|
1. There are no spaces between the period and the item or opponent name.
Use one of the following entries with the summon code.
- quad shot
Use one of the following entries with the killall or summon codes.
- stone titan
Press T during game play, backspace over the default text in the chat window, then Enter one of the following codes to unlock the corresponding relic on the mutater's menu.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding
rfia niab aymutceb wecuwa
- Akasha: Kill Akasha in the final mission.
- Damian: Unlocked at some point during Chapter 4.
- Kragoth: Unlocked at some point during Chapter 4.
- Lauren: Kill Lauren at least once in a Deathmatch in Chapter 2 of Campaign mode. Lauren will become unlocked after a subsequent Deathmatch.
- Loque: Unlocked during Chapter 5 after a Capture The Flag match.
- Malakai: Unlocked at some point during Chapter 4.
- Matrix: Kill Matrix at least once in a Deathmatch in Chapter 3 of Campaign mode. Matrix will become unlocked during a side mission in Chapter 3.
- Scythe: Kill Scythe at least once in a Deathmatch in Chapter 4 of Campaign mode. Scythe will become unlocked after a subsequent Deathmatch.
This trick should be done in a level where the Shield
Belt and Body Armor are relatively close together. First, get
the Shield Belt and drain it to less than 50%. Next, get the Body
Armor, so your armor total is between 100% and 150%. Finally,
get the Shield Belt again. Your armor total will go up to 150%,
but in reality it is actually 250%. You can tell if you have done
this correctly because both the shield belt indicator and the
body armor indicator will be activated on your body icon. This
trick can also be done with thigh pads, but it is less advisable,
considering thigh pads only give 50% armor.
Faster minigun rate of fire
Hold [Primary Fire] and as soon as the rate
of fire reaches the maximum, switch to secondary fire without
pausing. The miniguns firing rate will be a lot faster.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs