Vampire Rain (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Complete the following secret achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Savage (50 points): Score 5 kills in Xbox Live competition without dying once.
- Berserker (50 points): Score10 kills in Xbox Live competition without dying once.
- Rampage (50 points): Score20 kills in Xbox Live competition without dying once.
- Flame Hero (50 points): Steal the opposition's Flame and bringing it back to score.
- Destroyer (50 points): Destroy an objective.
- Sniper (50 points): Score a headshot in Xbox Live competition.
- Stronger (50 points): Complete a match without dying once in Xbox Live competition.
- Flame Killer (50 points): Take down a Flame carrier.
- Martial Arts Master (50 points): Finish off an enemy with a kick in Xbox Live competition.
- Bomber (50 points): Take out a Nightwalker with a UV mine in Xbox Live competition.
- Kill Frenzy (50 points): Score 3 kills within the first minute as a Nightwalker in Xbox Live competition.
- Dominator (50 points): Score 90 seconds of destruction time.
- Despicable One (50 points): Score 20 kills without dying as a Nightwalker in Xbox Live competition.
- Nightwalker Killer (50 points): Score 500 or more Nightwalker kills in single-player mode.
- Walking Dead (50 points): Get bit 200 times by Nightwalkers.
- Captain (50 points): Watch the ending sequence in single-player mode.
- Heavy Gamer (50 points): Rated "A" or above after clearing all stages in single-player mode.
- All Clear (50 points): Achieve a clear percentage of 100%.
- Collector (50 points): Collect all medals.
- Real John Lloyd (50 points): Clear all stages in single player mode at rank "S".
Successfully complete the game. Select Single Player mode at the main menu. A new "Bonus" option will appear. Select it to replay various levels with new twists.
Play as AIB Nightwalker and skins in Online Multiplayer mode
Collect all 57 medals in Story mode.
There are two different forms of Monique that must
be defeated. You will have to fight the first form while she is
in the air. The best way to do this is to stay by one table and
use the radar. Monique will jump in four corners shooting knives
and jump kicking you. You must wait until she uses the jump kick
then use the Verretta M82 when she lands on the table (or before).
Make sure to duck behind the table or her knives will hit you.
If you should get hit and your health gets low, disarm yourself and just sit behind the table where she cannot hit you for awhile
and your health will start to replenish. If she shows up behind
you while you are restoring your health, just move around the
table and sit there until your health is fully restored. Once
you hear her jumping, quickly pop up from behind the table and
shoot her. This may take some time, but once you get her health
down she turns into her second form. The second form is a lot easier. The four tables are still there, and can be used to
your advantage again. This time Monique is on the ground and is
no longer jumping in the air. She will throw her knives and charges
at you. The best thing to do is to hide behind the table. When
she runs away, quickly jump out and shoot her. When she throws
the knives again, dodge them. Then as she starts to run to the
middle, quickly hit her and she will charge at you. When she charges
at you, step aside or she will slash you and take a lot of health
from Lloyd. If she hits you, use the same health trick as before
and stay fully loaded this time around. Keep using this method
until she is defeated. Once she is defeated you will get the ending.
lsbspm mhmt nembslhcsip mlect