Vandal Hearts: Flames Of Judgment (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Optional battle maps
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding map.
diop eawuca lvw obrevp
- Four Swordsman Spring: Examine the hollowed out tree at the dry riverbed.
- Ragnar's Gorge: Examine one of the crates during the mission in Tolby.
- Trivishim's Corridor: Use the second mine cart in Dread to open up a cave entrance.
- Keliask's Tomb: Examine the glimmering tablet on the ground in the ancient ruins.
- Halls Of Atonement: Examine the king's throne in the Royal Courtyard.
- Foreign Quarter: Examine the barrel at the start of the Biruni University stage to your left.
- Avery Fields: Examine the well at the top of the Church of Restoration during your second visit.
- Gillbaris Gardens: Examine the skeleton on the opposite side of the central tree from the chest during the Timion Vale mission.
For any map with hidden treasures, you must obtain the treasure on the first playthrough of the map. Otherwise, on a second attempt of the map, the treasure will be downgraded to easily obtainable items such as Hide Caps, Mage Oils, and Herbs. Be very thorough on your first playthrough of any map, and be sure to get all the treasures the first time.
Easy "Wanderlust" achievement or trophy
Complete all story and optional battles two times.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Combat Mastery (Silver): Raise a combat skill to rank 40.
- Explorer (Bronze): Discover an optional battle maps.
- Quick Learner (Bronze): Raise a single skill two ranks in one battle.
- Revelations (Bronze): Finish Act I.
- Royal Defender (Bronze): Finish Act III.
- Sandworm Slayer (Bronze): Finish Act II.
- Serenity and Fury (Silver): Earn both endings to the game.
- Treasure Hunter (Bronze): Find a hidden item on any battle map.
- Wanderlust (Gold): Discover every battle map.
- Zero Casualties (Bronze): Win a battle with 6 surviving team members.
Additionally there are two secret trophies.
- Champion of Sostegaria (Silver): Finish Act IV with the Altyria ending.
- Hero of Sostegaria (Silver): Finish Act IV with the Luce ending.