Vandal Hearts: Flames Of Judgment (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Optional battle maps
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding map.
wegse acui eulrtdt
- Four Swordsman Spring: Examine the hollowed out tree at the dry riverbed.
- Ragnar's Gorge: Examine one of the crates during the mission in Tolby.
- Trivishim's Corridor: Use the second mine cart in Dread to open up a cave entrance.
- Keliask's Tomb: Examine the glimmering tablet on the ground in the ancient ruins.
- Halls Of Atonement: Examine the king's throne in the Royal Courtyard.
- Foreign Quarter: Examine the barrel at the start of the Biruni University stage to your left.
- Avery Fields: Examine the well at the top of the Church of Restoration during your second visit.
- Gillbaris Gardens: Examine the skeleton on the opposite side of the central tree from the chest during the Timion Vale mission.
For any map with hidden treasures, you must obtain the treasure on the first playthrough of the map. Otherwise, on a second attempt of the map, the treasure will be downgraded to easily obtainable items such as Hide Caps, Mage Oils, and Herbs. Be very thorough on your first playthrough of any map, and be sure to get all the treasures the first time.
Easy "Wanderlust" achievement or trophy
Complete all story and optional battles two times.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Treasure Hunter (10 points): Find a hidden item on any battlefield.
- Tag Team (10 points): Execute a Team Attack.
- Zero Casualties (15 points): Win a battle with 6 surviving party members.
- Explorer (15 points): Discover an optional battle map.
- Revelations (15 points): Finish Act I.
- Sandworm Slayer (15 points): Finish Act II.
- Royal Defender (15 points): Finish Act III.
- Weapon Mastery (25 points): Raise a weapon skill to rank 25.
- Wanderlust (25 points): Discover every battle map.
Additionally there are three secret achievements.
- Champion of Sostegaria (20 points): Finished Act IV with the Altyria ending.
- Hero of Sostegaria (20 points): Finished Act IV with the Luce ending.
- Serenity and Fury (15 points): Earned both endings to the game.