Add to this page!
Follow the indicated steps to earn the corresponding Steam achievement. To view your achievement progress and stats, open the Steam client, select "Community", then search for the game hub for "Vessel (PC)". Click the "View Stats" option in the drop down list, then select the option that displays the achievements for your account.
- Doctor of the Hydrofluric sciences: Create every possible combination of fluro and liquid types.
- Factory Line Repair: Fix all broken machines in the factory.
- Going Seplunky: Descend into the mines without using the elevator.
- Grand Professor of the Hydrofluric sciences: Create every possible combination of fluro and liquid types.
- Handle with care: Create a fluro with both blue goo and red goo.
- If my calculations are correct...: In the mines, gaining access to one of the machines requires precise guiding of light & dark fluros. Solve the puzzle in one go...
- Internal Rejection: Create a fluro that is it's own worst enemy.
- Liquid Propellant Rocketman: Repurpose the farm's watering system to fly higher than the trees.
- Master mechanist: Fix every broken machine, windmill and extractor in the game.
- Mine Machinery Specialist: Fix all broken extractors in the mines.
- Perfect dry run: Traverse the caves back to the workshop without water touching your light.
- Protoplasm Survey Complete: Collect every protoplasm blob in the game.
- Protoplasm Survey: The Factory: Collect every protoplasm blob in the factory.
- Protoplasm Survey: The Mines: Collect every protoplasm blob in the mines.
- Protoplasm Survey: The Orchard: Collect every protoplasm blob in the orchard.
- Research Fellow of the Hydrofluric sciences: Create ten combinations of fluro and liquid types.
- Running with water: Find a use for the waterfall under the workshop.
- The Chimera: Create a fluro with every kind of eye.
- Water Recycling: Stomp a fluro into the turbine that created it.
- Windmill Repair Consultant: Fix all broken windmills in the orchard.
Easy "If my calculations are correct..." achievement or trophy
Reach the puzzle for Extractor 5 at the start of Chapter 5 of the Mines. In order to solve the puzzle in one attempt, you cannot release the lever once you grab hold. Do not touch the lever until doing the following preparations. Drop a light seed down each of the two left-hand tubes. Then, drop a dark seed down each of the two right-hand tubes. Next, drop a light seed next to the grate below the lever and water it. You can now grab the lever and switch the lights from side to side until the last fluro reaches the green switch at the bottom and opens the gates.
islemvti ym, aebt, o
Strategy guides from GameFAQs