Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise
Alternate title screen
Finish the game with a 100% completion to unlock an alternate title screen displaying the Pinata Central.
Set the system date to your birthday to get a cake. Break it with the shovel to get Happy Candy, Romance Candy, and a Kittyfloss or other egg.
Complete the indicated task to evolve to the corresponding Pinata.
- Give a Sparrowmint a buttercup flower.
- Tap a Twingersnap egg until smoke appears.
- Give a Quackberry a gooseberry.
- Give a Newtgat a chili.
- Tap a Syrupent egg until smoke appears.
- Burn a Tattfly on the torch then put it out with the watering can.
- Give a Taffly a firebrand.
- Give a Horstachio a blackberry.
Buy Buzzlegum a bee keeper hat from Gretchen. He will then go in the building by himself.
When you get the Tinkerer, put random fruits and vegetables in your garden. Go to town, select the Tinkerer, then select on one of your fruits or vegetables. He may turn that food into something new. Note: Not all foods can be tinkered.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs