Viva Pinata (Xbox 360)
This game is titled Viva Pinata in North America, Europe, and Australia and Atsumare! Pinata in Japan.
Enter chewnicorn as a name for a new garden. Five bonus accessories will be available at the Pet shop.
Enter Bullseye as a name for a new garden to will unlock new items that your Pinatas can wear.
Enter goobaa as a name for a new garden to will unlock new items that your Pinatas can wear.
Enter Kittyfloss as a name for YMCA gear.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox
Live Gamerscore points.
- Challenger (20 points): Successfully completed 5 Factory requests.
- Master Challenger (20 points): Successfully completed 20 Factory requests.
- Romancer (20 points): Become Master Romancer for 5 species.
- Master Romancer (20 points): Become Master Romancer for 20 species.
- Collector (20 points): Made 5 species resident.
- Master Collector (20 points): Made 50 species resident.
- Longevity (20 points): Played the game for 10 hours (real time).
- Garden Value (20 points): Garden worth 25,000 chocolate coins.
- Garden Value Master (20 points): Garden worth 100,000 chocolate coins.
- Piñata Value (20 points): One Piñata worth 5,000 chocolate coins.
- Piñata Value Master (20 points): One Piñata worth 10,000 chocolate coins.
- Green Fingers (20 points): Grown 5 plants to maturity.
- Master Green Fingers (20 points): Grown 25 plants to maturity.
- Wealthy (20 points): Player has 25,000 chocolate coins.
- Label Designer (20 points): Made a Custom Label.
- Piñata Name Caller (20 points): Named a Piñata.
- Helper Name Caller (20 points): Named a Helper.
- Talent (20 points): Reach Level 10.
- Master Talent (20 points): Reach Level 50.
- Wealth Master (20 points): Have 100,000 chocolate coins.
Additionally there are 30 secret achievements.
- Land Owner (20 points): Garden size increased once.
- Sour Tower (20 points): Tower of Sour has two pieces.
- Sprinkling (20 points): Employ a Sprinkling.
- Super Shovel (20 points): All the Shovel Head upgrades.
- Taffly Fertilizer (20 points): Make fertilizer with the Taffly.
- Master Land Owner (20 points): Garden size at maximum.
- Watchling (20 points): Employ a Watchling.
- Diggerling (20 points): Employ a Diggerling.
- Shovel Strength (20 points): All Shovel Handle upgrades.
- Weedling (20 points): Employ a Weedling.
- Gatherling (20 points): Employ a Gatherling.
- Variants (20 points): Make five variant Piñatas.
- Harvester (20 points): Collect produce from a Buzzlegum, Moozipan or Goobaa.
- Master Sour Tower (20 points): Tower of Sour has six pieces.
- Generosity (20 points): Turn the Beggar into a Trader.
- Watering Can Do (20 points): All Watering Can upgrades.
- Cluckles Hatches Egg (20 points): Hatch an egg using the Cluckles.
- Evolver (20 points): Evolve two species.
- Horticulturist (20 points): Full bonus growth for 5 plants.
- Crowla Delay (20 points): Distract Dastardos with the Crowla.
- Variants Master (20 points): Make 20 variant Piñatas.
- Pigxie Prize (20 points): Cross Romancing a Swanana and a Rashberry.
- Macaracoon Gift (20 points): Get brought a Romance Sweet by a Macaracoon.
- Longevity Master (20 points): Play for 50 hours real time.
- Sherbat Dance (20 points): Distract Dastardos with the Sherbat.
- Master Evolver (20 points): Evolve eight species.
- Cocoadile Tears (20 points): Attain full bonus growth for a plant using the Cocoadile tears.
- Master Horticulturist (20 points): Full bonus growth for 25 plants.
- Mallowolf Howl (20 points): Use the Mallowolf to scare off Ruffians.
- Chewnicorn Healing (20 points): Heal a Piata with the Chewnicorn's power.
- Go to the village in the menu, select "Costalots", and buy Chili Seeds. They cost 22 coins each. Purchase as many as you can afford, then go back to your garden. They should automatically plant themselves if you selected it. If not, go around and put them in. Once done select the watering can. Water all of them until the leaf turns blue. Do not over water them or they will die. This works better if you have the golden watering can or the glass can. Attend them until they detach from the stalk. Select them all by using the "Sell" button. Sell them all. They will sell for 100 coins each, giving you a profit of 78 coins. Do this as many times as desired for unlimited money. Note. If you put red fertilizer on them, they will grow and you can sell them for 400 coins, but this is very time consuming.
- You can do this with any of your Pinatas. The highest valued ones should work better. Make sure you have at least two of the same kind of Pinata and make sure they can romance. You can have more than one just in case one of the two becomes ill or gets eaten. You must have the correct type of house for them to romance inside. Romance them and let the egg hatch. If needed, let your Pinata hatch out of its cocoon. Do not keep the new Pinata, but instead sell it for the chocolate coins. Continue doing this to get as much money as desired.
- Dig holes and put Chili Seeds inside. Then put Red Fertilizer on them four times.
- If you need a lot of money in about two days, grow Poison Ivy and sell it. Make a fence about 7x5 near one of the borders of your garden. Buy about five pieces of Poison Ivy. Plant them and wait until they fall apart at the end of their life stage. Sell the flower heads for 100 chocolate coins and the seeds for 20 chocolate coins.
- Have several gardens. You only need a few of them to complete this task. You will also need Whirlms, a Whirlm house, and The Shopkeepers store open. Have your Whirlms Romance repeatedly. Collect all the coins in the Romance maze. Also, buy cheap Flower seeds and plant them. When they are done growing, sell all of them. This works best when you have many flowers. While you are doing that, the Whirlms might start Romancing on their own, but be warned; protect the Whirlms. Fudgehogs are very greedy for Whirlm Candy. When you have lots of Whirlms, sell a group of them, but keep at least two. Note: Heavily populated Gardens are a bad place for just two Whirlms. Do this with more than one of your Gardens, you should become rich. Also, Fudgehogs, Sparrowmints, and Serpents are worth a lot more. Breeding them may be slightly more difficult, but they them and their eggs are worth a lot of Chocolate Coins.
- Buy a Torch from the Costol Store. Put it in your garden. Go to Gretchen Fetchum and get a Taffly. Do not get it from Express. Once you get it, direct it to the Torch so that it catches fire. When it is on fire, put it out with your watering can and it will turn into a Reddhot. You can now sell it for 2,100 coins. Do this as many times as desired for some extra money.
- To get easy money with no spending, select the shovel and hit Seedos as many times as desired. Later he will come back with Weed Seeds. Plant the Poison Ivy Seeds away from Pinatas and keep them growing until they die on their own. The flower heads will be 100 chocolate coins.
- Create a new garden then buy enough Poison Ivy seeds from the shop to fill the entire garden. Plant the Poison Ivy seeds in the garden. Poison Ivy does not need to be watered; just be patient and wait for it to drop a Green Bloom, which you can sell for 100 coins each. The plant will also drop seeds which you can plant to make more Poison Ivy. If any Pinatas come to your garden, sell them immediately. The Poison Ivy is not very good for them. After you get a nice amount of coins you can move back to your main garden with all the money you earned. You can always return to this garden later to get more money. Pumpkins and Chili Peppers are also good choices to plant and sell.
If you want to attract a certain Pinata, go to your
Pinata Encyclopedia inside your journal for hints.
Change Pinata's color and species
If you want to change the color of your Pinata, use the Knups of plants. If you use the right plant Knups on a Pinata, it will change the color. For example, a Blue Bell to a Shellybean will change the color to blue. You can also make other species of Pinatas.
- Give your Sparromint a Buttercup Knup and it will change into a Candarie.
Note: There are many other color variants available.
, , and
- Blue: Default.
- Yellow: Have it eat a pumpkin.
- Pink: Have it eat a water lily flower.
- Gold: Default.
- Pale multicolor: Have it eat bread.
- White: Default.
- Blue: Have it eat two bluebell flowers.
- Green: Have it eat water crest.
- Purple: Have it eat thistle.
- 'Red: Have it eat poppy.
- Yellow: Have it eat two buttercup flowers.
- Orange: Default.
- Purple: Have it eat a turnip.
- Purple/white: Default.
- Solid red: Have it eat a chili.
Arocknids are level 5, have a base value of 1,500 coins,
and have a Web attack. To get an Arocknid to appear you must be
a level 6 or higher gardener and have either four Tafflies or
Raisants. It must eat two of either of those to settle into your
garden. For an Arocknid to romance it must eat two Buzzlegums
that are already in your garden. Keep them away from Reddhotts
to prevent them from burning your Arocknids. Feed an Arocknid
a Bluebell Flower to turn it blue. Feed it a Water Lily Flower
to turn it pink. Feed it a Jack 'o Lantern to turn it orange.
Note: Arocknids can climb trees.
Badgesicles are level 5, have a base value of 1,500
coins, and have a License Plate attack. It will need two or more
nocturnal residents in the garden. A total of four nocturnal residents
are required for a Badgesicle to visit. Before it can be a resident
it must eat one Newtgat and two Pumpkins. It must eat one Squazzil
and two Tulip Seeds to romance, and there must be a Badgesicle
house in the garden. Feed a Badgesicle an apple to change its
color to red. Feed it a Bluebell Seed to change its color to blue.
Feeding it a Jar Of Honey and a Water Lily Flower to change its
color to fuchsia. Note: The rumor from Leafos that claims that
a Badgesicle swimming in water will turn into a Sweetooth is false.
Four Headed Sryupent
Have two Syrupents romance. When the egg is delivered
wait for it to do a big jump before hatching, then hit it with
your shovel. If you hit it at the correct moment you should now
have a Two Headed Syrupent. To get the Four Headed Sryupent, have
the Two Headed Syrupent romance. Do the same thing with the egg
as before with the shovel.
This trick requires a Quackberry (the duck pinata)
and a Gooseberry Bush (or just a plain Gooseberry). Feed the Quackberry
a Gooseberry Fruit. The Quackberry that ate the Gooseberry will
turn into a JuicyGoose (the goose pinata).
cegomslt sagp eoirbrie aalrbri
When a fruit falls off or is knocked off of a tree or bush, leave it for a few days. It will become rotten. Take the rotten fruit and drop it in a pond or any water. After a few days, look in the water. Instead of the fruit, there will be a Joy Candy, which is the advanced version of Happy Candy. Joy Candy fills up your Pinata's happiness meter to full. Note: This might not always work. This was done with Gooseberries in a pond, and it does take time.
Use the Red Fertilizer on a growing chili plant to increase its value and size.
There is a watering can, in the game that you only
need to water plants once with. You can get it from the beggar
when he opens his shop. You must be either level 20 or higher
for him to have it in his shop.
Out of the white line
Go near the white line. Look up then walk. You should
be able to get out of the line.
Easy "50 Hour Gameplay" achievement
Load the game with a wired controller (or connect your wireless controller with the play and charge kit). After you get into your garden, press X to bring up the menu wheel. Your game will continue to play as long as you do not go any deeper into the menus. This will prevent the challenge window to open randomly. Turn off the display and allow the game to idle. Note: The game will not autosave in this sate. You may want to close the menu every so often to save, then open the menu up again.
Easy "Master Romancer" achievement
Because the requirement for Master Romancer is "Have 7 Pinatas in the garden", all you have to do is go to Gretchen Fetchum and buy seven Pinatas to get the award. This is a very lucrative way to get experience especially with high level Pinatas, but it gets very expensive if you use Express. Make sure you have a lot of money if you want to use this method.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs