WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 (PSP)
Add to this page!
Win the indicated trophy to unlock the corresponding arena in Exhibition mode.
- Backlash: Backlash Trophy
- ECW One Night Stand 2: Money In The Back Trophy
- No Mercy: No Mercy Trophy
- Saturday Night's Main Event: Superstar Challenge Trophy
- SummerSlam: SummerSlam Trophy
- Unforgiven: Unforgiven Trophy
- Vengeance: Vengeance Trophy
- WrestleMania 22: WrestleMania Trophy
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding
- Hardcore Championship: Win the Superstar Challenge Trophy.
- Million Dollar Championship: Win the Legend Challenge.
- nWo Championship: Win at SummerSlam to unlock this for purchase at the WWE shop.
- Smoking Skull Championship: Win the Royal Rumble to unlock this for purchase at the WWE shop.
When you fight in a pay-per-view you must win the match
in order to unlock the corresponding legend. After that, go to
your locker room. Go to the WWE shop. It will have a list of legends.
The regular price is $28,000.
- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin: Win the Royal Rumble Match.
- "The Anvil" Jim Neidhart: Win at Survivor Series.
- Bam Bam Bigelow: Win at Unforgiven.
- Bret Hart: Win at Survivor Series.
- Cactus Jack: Win at SummerSlam.
- Dude Love: Win at SummerSlam.
- Hulk Hogan: Win at WrestleMania.
- Jerry "The King" Lawler: Win at No Way Out.
- Mankind: Win at SummerSlam.
- Mr. Perfect: Win at Backlash.
- Shane McMahon: Win at Armageddon.
- Tazz: Win at No Way Out.
- The Rock: Win at WrestleMania.
Unlimited experience points
Win the GM Of The Year award.
D-X stable entrance
Win the Vengeance Trophy.
Diva loading screens
Win the No Mercy Trophy.
Legend loading screens
Win the Legend Challenge Trophy.
New GM mode options
Win the GM of the Year Trophy.
Two table K.O.
Get your opponents limb's (body) to red. After that, set up a table in the ring then get another one. Once you have the second table, put it on top of the first table (press X + Right Analog-stick towards the direction of table). Finally, Irish Whip your opponent into the tables. A SmackDown icon should appear. Press L and you should be putting you opponent through both tables.
Interactive grapple from on the cell
Get yourself and your opponent on top of the cell. Then get into any ultimate control move (R + Circle + D-pad in any cardinal direction). Once you have done that, move over to the edge of the cell. As long as you throw the opponent forward, your move will go into an interactive grapple. It is almost as if you were to do the default Choke Slam andPush Off Cell move.
Easy "Escape From Cage Door" mini-game
Get into the "Escape From Cage Door" mini-game
by pressing Circle + D-pad in any direction when
your opponent is in the bottom left turnbuckle and you are near
him. Afterwards just keep pressing X. However if you
really want to win, try to get it near the "Max" icon,
but still in one turn. The A.I. goes into the middle of "Min"
and "Max" in one turn.
Enter the crowd
Strong Irish Whip (R + X + D-pad) your opponent into the upper-right corner of the floor. Soon afterwards, your opponent should go over the barricade. You can now fight in the crowd. Note: The fighting in the crowd area needs to be filled with weapons. If it si blank, your opponent will just gointo the barricade like any other one.
Green character in intermissions
Use the following trick to get the green character
from Create A Move set into an intermission sequence. Start the
game and play a match. Soon afterwards, pause game play. After
that, remove the Memory Stick DUO form the PSP. When you resume
the game, you should see a green character when an intermission
Strategy guides from GameFAQs