WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 (PSP)
Add to this page!
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding item or superstar for purchase at the store for the listed price.
- Bret Hart: Defeat Bret Hart in Hall Of Fame Direct Challenge mode as Shawn Michaels ($210,000).
- Hardcore Championship: Become a Hall of Famer ($20,000).
- HBK DX Entrance: Buy the DX outfits ($30,000).
- HBK DX Outfit: Already available for purchase ($60,000).
- HHH DX Entrance: Buy the DX outfits ($30,000).
- HHH DX Outfit: Already available for purchase ($60,000).
- JBL: Already available for purchase ($110,000).
- Mick Foley: Defeat Mick Foley in Hall Of Fame Direct Challenge mode as The Undertaker ($210,000).
- Million Dollar Championship: Become a Hall of Famer ($20,000).
- Move Set 1: Already available for purchase ($15,000).
- Move Set 2: Already available for purchase ($15,000).
- Move Set 3: Already available for purchase ($15,000).
- Preset Move Set: Buy all move sets ($15,000).
- Rick Rude: Already available for purchase ($210,000).
- Roddy Piper: Already available for purchase ($210,000).
- Sabu: Already available for purchase ($210,000).
- Shane McMahon: Already available for purchase ($60,000).
- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin: Defeat Stone Cold in the Hall Of Fame Challenge mode as Bret Hart ($210,000).
- Terry Funk: Defeat Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, and Sandman in an ECW Extreme Rules 4-way match under the "Legend" difficulty setting ($210,000).
- The Rock: Defeat The Rock as "Stone Cold" Steve Austin under the "Legend" difficulty setting ($210,000 ).
- Vince McMahon (Bald): Buy the original Vince McMahon ($60,000).
- Vince McMahon: Complete 24/7 GM mode and become GM Of The Year ($110,000).
- WCW Classic Championship: Become be a Hall of Famer ($20,000).
- WWF Attitude Era Championship: Become be a Hall of Famer ($20,000).
Get the indicated number of Hall Of Fame mode points to unlock the corresponding arena.
- December to Dismember 2006: 8 points.
- ECW One Night Stand 2006: 7 points.
- Great American Bash 2006: 10 points.
- New Year's Revolution 2007: 9 points.
- No Way Out 2007: 5 points.
- Summerslam 2006: 11 points.
- Vengeance 2006: 6 points.
- Wrestlemania 23: 12 points.
When your playing against someone in 24/7 mode, play as the person you want to defeat. When the match begins, get a weapon and hit the referee if you do not want to injure your player. You will win by DQ. This does not work for a match with DQ off.
path aue het hdny
Buried Alive match: Easy win
- Go out of the ring. If your opponent does not follow you, taunt them. After they are following you, go to the area were the coffin is located. The coffin is at the entrance area. Get your momentum bar up to full and use R, X toward the coffin. He or she will be against the coffin. Press Triangle to use the special move and you will throw your opponent in the coffin.
- Throw your opponent against the coffin with R, X then go up to them and press Circle as fast as possible. You will either fail at getting your opponent in and should try again, or you will get them in the coffin. Once your opponent is in the coffin, press the Analog-pad Down a few times. The coffin will close and a video showing a truck with sand burying the coffin will start and you will win.
Set bat on fire
In an ECW Extreme Rules match, once you get your finisher you can get a baseball bat covered with barbed wire. You can use your finisher to set the bat on fire.
Two table knockouts
Take one table and set it as if you are going to put someone on it and Frogsplash through it. Put another table on top of it (back against table press X + D-pad). Get your finisher and Irish Whip them to the stacked tables. They should look like they are groggy on one table. When the "Finisher" message appears, push it. You will put them through the tables. The same thing can be done with tables on fire, but you must have a hardcore superstar for that, for example Sandman.
An environmental grapple can be used by any character. Just approach and hold R + Down. Once they are caught, you can then move as you normally would with the D-pad. For example, hold R + Down then drag them to the middle of the ropes. You will put your opponent on the ropes and bounce him up and down, causing limb damage.
Use your taunt to get your finisher faster. This will not work for characters such as The Undertaker, but it will work for characters like Rey Mysterio.
In 24/7 mode as a superstar, if you are on the Raw roster, the announcers will sometimes say "Smackdown" instead of "Raw".
Strategy guides from GameFAQs