WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 (PlayStation3)
Enter The Great One as a case-sensitive code.
Dirt Sheet and Vince's Office Backstage Brawl areas
Enter BonusBrawl as a case-sensitive code.
John Cena's alternate attire
Enter CENATION as a case-sensitive code.
Randy Orton's alternate attire
Enter ViperRKO as a case-sensitive code.
Santino Marella's alternate attire
Enter Milan Miracle as a case-sensitive code.
Shawn Michaels' alternate attire
Enter Bow Down as a case-sensitive code.
Triple H's alternate attire
Enter Suck IT! as a case-sensitive code.
Complete the indicated task in Road To Wrestlemania mode to unlock the corresponding character.
- "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase: As Randy Orton, defeat Ted DiBiase Jr. at Wrestlemania and K.O. "The Million Dollar Man" after the match.
- Cowboy Bob Orton: As Randy Orton, in Week 9 do not use any strikes in your match.
- Dusty Rhodes: As Randy Orton, defeat Cody Rhodes at Wrestlemania and K.O. Dusty after the match.
- Eve: As Mickie James, in Week 2 pin or submit Maryse.
- Ezekiel Jackson: As a Create-A-Superstar, in Week 3 throw each opponent out of the ring at least once.
- Green and Red Dummies: As Randy Orton, in Week 3 refuse Cody's help then reverse three of Batista's attacks.
- Jesse: As Edge, in Week 2 hit every opponent with a finisher.
- Mr. McMahon: As Edge, in Week 11 put Triple H through an announcer table.
- The Rock: As Edge, complete Road To Wrestlemania mode.
- Trish Stratus: As Mickie James, complete Road To Wrestlemania mode.
Complete the indicated task in Road To Wrestlemania mode to unlock the corresponding character's alternate attire.
- The Brian Kendrick (street clothes): As Mickie James, in Week 9 choose Natalya over Kendrick. Then at week 12, win the match without using a signature move or finisher.
- Chris Jericho: As HBK, in Week 6 make Jericho bleed.
- Edge: As Edge, in Week 6 win in under three minutes.
- JBL: As HBK, in Week 8 win the match in under four minutes.
- Mickie James: As Mickie James, in Week 6 defeat Michelle McCool in under three minutes.
- Mr. Kennedy: As Edge, eliminate Mr. Kennedy from the Royal Rumble Match.
- Mr. McMahon (chicken head): On Create-A-Superstar's Road To Wrestlemania, win the Wrestlemania match.
- Mr. McMahon (suit): On Create-A-Superstar's Road To Wrestlemania, in Week 5 spend at least one minute of the match outside the ring.
- Natalya: As Mickie James, in Week 9 choose Kendrick over Natalya. Then at week 10, win the match suffering minimal damage.
- Santino Marella (street clothes): As a Create-A Superstar, in Week 12 make a successful diving attack from the top of the ladder.
- Shawn Michaels: As HBK, in Week 4 hit both opponents with Sweet CHIN Music.
- Shawn Michaels (DX Option 1): As HBK, in Week 10 accept the Retirement Match, then at Week 11 have your partner be the legal man longer.
- Shawn Michaels (DX Option 2): As HBK, in Week 10 decline the Retirement Match, then at Week 11, execute three Double Team attacks.
- Miz and Morrison (street clothes): As Brand Warfare, in Week 11 win the handicap match as either Triple H or John Cena.
- John Cena (street clothes): As Brand Warfare in Week 4 put Kane through a table in less than 2:30 as John Cena.
- Randy Orton: As Randy Orton, at No Way Out, R.K.O. Dusty Rhodes.
- Triple H (DX): As Brand Warfare, in Week 6 win your match in under three minutes as Triple H.
Backstage Brawl areas
Complete the indicated task in Road To Wrestlemania mode to unlock the corresponding area.
- Dirt Sheet: As Brand Warfare, in Week 11 win the handicap match as either Triple H or John Cena.
- Interview Room: As Shawn Michaels, complete Road To Wrestlemania mode.
- Locker Room: As Edge, at No Way Out, drag Mr. Kennedy on top of the Big Show and count the pinfall.
- Vince's Office: As a Create-A-Superstar, in Week 6 win your match.
Other Road To Wrestlemania bonuses
Complete the indicated task in Road To Wrestlemania mode to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Champion of Champions title belt: As Brand Warfare, win at Wrestlemania.
- The Hardys, DX, and Morrison, and The Miz tag entrances: As Brand Warfar, in Week 2 win the Battle Royal as Triple H or John Cena.
- Road To Wrestlemania Event Skip Feature: As Randy Orton, in Week 12 spend less than two minutes in the ring as the legal superstar.
- Santino Marella Story Designer story: As a Create-A-Superstar, in Week 11 reach 500 degrees at least four times.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding ability. To assign them, select "Abilities" then "Create-A-Moveset".
treesurt hph yota auis
- Durability: Durability score of 85.
- Exploder Tunbuckle Attack: Speed score of 75.
- Fan Favorite: Charisma score of 80.
- Fired Up: Overall rating of 90.
- Hardcore Ressurrection: Hardcore score of 90.
- Kip Up: Technical score of 85.
- Lock Pick: Submission score of 80.
- Object Specialist: Hardcore score of 70.
- Resiliency: Overall rating of 92.
- Strong Strike: Strike score of 85.
Gaining CAW points
- Perform the indicated moves to gain CAW points.
- Charisma: Execute taunts during matches and win them with a Finisher or Signature move.
- Durability: Take small amounts of damage in a match.
- Grapple: Execute strong, corner, or ground grappling moves.
- Hardcore: Execute attacks with objects to make your opponents bleed.
- Speed: Execute running strikes, and diving and springboard attacks.
- Strikes: Execute strong, corner, or ground strikes.
- Submission: Execute submission moves.
- Technical: Execute reversals and attacks after ducking or leapfrogging.
- Go to "Superstar Management" and select the superstar you want to build up. If he does not have a belt, give him one for now. Set the difficulty to Easy and choose a One On One Extreme Rules match. Fight a weak superstar. Select your superstar and defend the title. In the match, use grapples, strikes, weapons and taunts. Use your finisher and pin them. You should get 14 to 20 points for a one to two minute match. After you put your points where desired, select "Re-match" and keep doing this until you get your wrestler built up.
Career mode: Easy Hall Of Fame induction
Win any six of the ten available belts. This unlocks the "Defend Your Championship" option when you select your next action. Choose to defend any belt. Select "Table Match" from the list of match types available. Start your match. Put your opponent through a table to successfully retain your championship. Repeat this twice more for a total of three times and you will get a message on-screen stating, "CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a legend and a member of the Hall of Fame."
6-Man title match
Choose a 6-man Battle Royal or an Armageddon Hell In A Cell match. You can fight for any title in those matches. The Money-In-The-Bank and Elimination Chamber matches are unavailable for title defenses.
Specialty matches for women's or Divas title
Select any specialty match except Inferno, Hell In A Cell, or Last Man Standing with Divas as competitors. Note: This will also work with Triple Threat and Fatal 4-way match types. You can have them fight for the Women's or Divas title.
Get Hornswoggle from under the ring
Select Hornswoggle as your manager. Have both players L1 + R1 and press Left
PlayStation3 or hold LB + RB and press Left
Xbox 360 . Hornswoggle will place a shillelagh into the ring and then go back under it. This works with anybody you are fighting as.
Quicker win by DQ against managers
If you cannot wait for opposing managers to get tossed out by constantly interrupting your submission or pin attempts, do the following to get the win. Set the game with DQ on, having it no count out or at a 20-count with manual target switch (or have your running strike as Lie Detector or Clothesline from Hell). Once you do enough damage against your opponent, get out of the ring and beat up the opposing manager. Once he or she is on the ground, lock in a submission hold. By the time he or she finally fights out of the hold, you will get the DQ win. You can also or steal the manager's signature or finishing submission hold if you have Move Thief ability. List of holds that do not work are:
- Glam Slam Stretch
- Cobra Clutch
- Master Lock (Full Nelson) (Groggy submissions from behind do not work)
- Heel Hold
- Single-Leg Boston Crab
- Abdominal Stretch
Unlocking Dusty Rhodes and Ted Dibiase SR quickly
Save the game just before the WrestleMania match in Randy's Road to WrestleMania. Defeat Cody, then K.O. Dusty Rhodes. After the credits are done, go to Road To WrestleMania mode, select the "Continue" option, then defeat Ted Dibiase Jr. and K.O. his father.
You can defend a belt in a Backstage Brawl, except the tag titles. Also, you can fight a handicap backstage brawl (one-on-two match type only).
Created wrestler restrictions
- If your created wrestler is a Super Heavyweight, you cannot perform springboard dives or chain reversal. However, you are on the only weight class that can challenge the Super Heavyweight title that is held by Big Show.
- You cannot pick songs not already used by original wrestlers. In other words, you cannot use songs such as "Monster" and "Hero" by Skillet.
Finisher/signature move corrections
Make the following changes to have more accurate finisher and signature moves.
- CM Punk
- Signature: Replace "Rope Stretch Chicken Wing" with "Shining Wizard Combo 2". He uses that move often before the G.T.S.
- Finisher: Replace "Shining Wizard Combo 2" with "Anaconda Vise 2". This is his old finisher which he used against the Undertaker at Bragging Rights.
- Dolph Ziggler
- Finisher: Replace "Paydirt" with "Reverse Neckbreaker". He only has that one finisher. He has never used Shelton's "Paydirt"
- Eve Torres
- Finisher: Replace "DDT 16" with "Handspring Splash". This is that cartwheel moonsault she has been using as a finisher lately.
- Finisher: Replace "Womans Slap 3" with "Diving Moonsault 3". She used this to defeat Natalya on SmackDown.
- Gail Kim
- Signature: Replace "Pull Back Big Boot" with "Christo"
- Finisher: Replace "Christo" with Pull Back Big Boot". That is her "Jade Dragon" finisher she used to beat Maryse on RAW.
- Corner Grapple: Replace "Mug Shot" with "Bulldog 2"
- Signature: Replace "Flying Neckbreaker" with "Diving Leg Lariat 2". Note: The Mug Shot is a signature maneuver. His only finisher is the Shout Out (flying neckbreaker). You can either set up both finishers as such, or leave the Leg Drop Bulldog, as that is also one of his signatures.
- Finisher: Replace "Diving Leg Lariat 2" with "Flying Neckbreaker". That is his new finisher. He defeated Tyson Kidd after using it on SmackDown.
- Finisher: Replace "Leg Drop Bulldog" with "Mug Shot". He has used that move quite often. That should be his second finisher.
- Kofi Kingston
- Signature: Replace "Forward Roll Leg Sweep" with "Twin Leg Drop". He used that often as a signature before using Trouble In Paradise.
- Finisher: Replace "Twin Leg Drop" with "Forward Roll Leg Sweep". That is his second finisher that was renamed "S.O.S"
- The Miz
- Signature: Replace "Facecrusher 5" with "Shoulder Jawbreaker"
- Finisher: Replace "Shoulder Jawbreaker" with "Facecrusher 5". Unless using create-a-finisher, this is the closest move to his "Skull Crushing Finale"
- Shelton Benjamin
- Signature: Replace "Powerslam Pin 3" with "Super Kick". He rarely uses that now.
- Finisher: Replace "Super Kick" with "Powerslam Pin 3". That is his old T-Bone Suplex finisher.
- William Regal
- Signature: Replace "Regal Stretch" with "Power Of The Punch".
- Finisher: Replace "Power Of The Punch" with Regal Stretch". He used that move to become the 2008 King Of The Ring, and used that on Christian in ECW.
- Moveset 1: Hurricane/Gregory Helms
- Moveset 2: Charlie Haas
- Moveset 3: Jamie Noble
- Moveset 4: Shane McMahon
- Moveset 5: RVD
- Moveset 6: Paul London
- Moveset 7: Lance Cade
- Moveset 8: Trevor Murdoch
- Moveset 9: Viscera or Big Daddy V
- Moveset 10: Elijah Burke
- Moveset 11: Boogeyman
- Moveset 12: Bob Holly
- Moveset 13: Val Venis
- Moveset 14: Kung Fu Naki
- Moveset 15: Tajiri
- Moveset 16: Brock Lesnar
- Moveset 17: Goldberg
- Moveset 18: Floyd Mayweather
- Moveset 19: Kurt Angle
- Moveset 20: Booker T
- Moveset 21: Rhino
- Moveset 22: Bubba Ray
- Moveset 23: D-Von
- Moveset 24: Samoa Joe
- Moveset 25: AJ Styles
- Moveset 26: Ric Flair
- Moveset 27: Mick Foley
- Moveset 28: Eddie Guerrero
- Moveset 29: Roddy Piper
- Moveset 30: Bret Hart
- Legend 01: Hulk Hogan
- Legend 02: Jimmy Snuka
- Legend 03: Mr. Perfect
- Legend 04: Junkyard Dog
- Legend 05: Eddie Guerrero
- Legend 06: Terry Funk
- Legend 07: Mick Foley
- Legend 08: Ric Flair
- Superstar 1: Kurt Angle
- Superstar 2: Booker T
- Superstar 3: King Booker
- Superstar 4: Chris Masters
- Superstar 5: Rob Van Dam
- Superstar 6: Sabu
- Superstar 7: Sandman
- Superstar 8: Jamie Noble
- Superstar 9: Kenny Dykstra
- Superstar 10: Bobby Lashley
- Superstar 11: Greggory Helms (Heel)
- Superstar 12: Colin Delaney
- Superstar 13: Balls Mahoney
- Superstar 14: Lance Cade
- Superstar 15: Trevor Murdoch
- Superstar 16: Big Daddy V
- Superstar 17: Snitsky
- Superstar 18: Paul London
- Superstar 19: Chuck Palumbo
- Superstar 20: Tazz
- Superstar 21: Hardcore Holly
- Superstar 22: Chris Beniot
- Superstar 23: Chris Jericho (Old)
- Superstar 24: Randy Orton (0ld)
- Superstar 25: Shane McMahon
- Superstar 26: Zack Ryder
- Superstar 27: Curt Hawkins
- Superstar 28: Elijah Burke (No Towel)
- Superstar 29: Super Crazy
- Superstar 30: Vader
- Superstar 31: Doink
- Superstar 32: The Boogeyman
- Superstar 33: Jimmy Wang Yang
- Superstar 34: Boxer
- Superstar 35: Clumsy
- Superstar 36: Ladies Man
- Superstar 37: VIP
- Superstar 38: Zombie
- Diva 1: Maria (old)
- Diva 2: Torrie Wilson
- Diva 3: Ashley
- Diva 4: Layla
- Diva 5: Victoria
- Diva 6: Candice Michelle
- Diva 7: Jillian Hall
- Diva 8: Aerobic
- Diva 9: Ariel
- Tag 1: Generic (Face)
- Tag 2: Generic (Heel)
- Tag 3: Generic (Arm Raising)
- Tag 4: Generic (Arm Swinging)
- Tag 5: Zack and Curt Hawkins
- Tag 6: Shane and Vince
- Tag 7: Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch
- Tag 8: Paul London and Brian Kendrick
- Tag 9: Umaga and Armando
- Tag 10: Cena and Tony
- Tag Legend 1: Legion of Doom
- Tag Legend 2: Million Dollar Man and IRS
- Tag Legend 3: The Rockers
- Tag Legend 4: Bushwackers
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards. Enabling cheat codes will prevent trophies from becoming unlocked.
treesurt hph yota auis
- Story Designer (Bronze): Create an original story using WWE Story Designer Mode.
- Face on the Big Screen (Bronze): Convert a Highlight Reel into an entrance movie.
- Check Out the New Threads (Bronze): Create Alternate Attire for a Created Superstar and new Threads for a WWE Superstar.
- A Showman Like No Other (Silver): Have a total of 20 or more 5-star rated matches in your overall match history.
- Mickie James Story (Silver): Complete the Mickie James story in Road To Wrestlemania mode.
- Edge Story (Silver): Complete the Edge story in Road To Wrestlemania mode.
- HBK Story (Silver): Complete the HBK story in Road To Wrestlemania mode.
- Orton Story (Silver): Complete the Orton story in Road To Wrestlemania mode.
- Brand Warfare (Silver): Complete the Brand Warfare story in Road To Wrestlemania mode.
- Created Superstar Story (Silver): Complete the Create A Superstar story in Road To Wrestlemania mode.
- Developmental Graduate (Silver): Complete the Training Checklist.
- Career Growth (Silver): Increase the overall rating of a Created Superstar to a 90 or above.
- Finisher of the Year Candidate (Silver): Create a dive finisher, in Create A Finisher mode, and use it in a match (single player only).
- Ask Him Ref! (Silver): Win 10 matches by submission (single player only).
- Ahead of the Pack (Silver): Win as tentative Champion from start to end in Championship Scramble. (single player only)
- Shoulders to the Mat (Silver): Win 50 matches by pinfall (single player only).
- A Grappling Machine (Silver): In one match, perform all 16 Strong Grapple moves on your opponent (single player only).
- 2010 Hall of Fame Nominee (Gold): Induct a Superstar into the Hall Of Fame.
- Nothing More to Collect (Gold): Unlock all the playable characters and bonus items.
- Royal Rumble Specialist (Gold): Win a 30-man Royal Rumble as the first entrant without changing Superstars (single player only).
- And STILL Champion... (Gold): Defend a Title in a Championship Scramble match on Legend difficulty (single player only).
- PLATINUM (Platinum): Obtain all other trophies.
Additionally there are four secret trophies.
- An Original Design (Bronze): Create an original image using the Paint Tool.
- New Superstar Initiative (Bronze): Create a SUPERSTAR in Create-A-Superstar Mode.
- Intermediate Technician (Silver): Succeed at a cumulative total of 50 reversals (single player only).
- Technical Wizardry (Gold): Succeed at a cumulative total of 100 reversals (single player only).
Career mode: Table match announcing error
Choose to defend any singles title in Career mode, and make sure to make it is a Table match. Set up the table inside or outside the ring, or against any turnbuckle, then build up your signature or finisher, put your opponent in position to set up a Table Finisher, press Triangle. As soon as you do that, you may hear the announcer in some instances say, "There he goes! Right through the table! But this isn't a table match, you still have to climb the ladder and retrieve the belt!"
Cryme Tyme entranceStart a match with either Shad or JTG or both as Cryme Tyme. Leave entrances on. Notice when their entrance theme begins to play, the introductory "Yo, yo, yo yo! Shad Gaspard and J.T.G., it's Cryme Tyme!", which is part of their regular televised entrance, is not included.
Run into the crowd
Select a character that knows Evasive Dodge. Set the ring out count to "Off". Go outside and to the announcer's table with the ring bell next to it. Execute Evasive Dodge towards the table. Repeat this until you end up on the table. Then, do the procedure again, except towards the ring bell. If done correctly, you should end up behind the ring bell. Run into the barrier behind you and you should now be in the crowd.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs