WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 (PlayStation3)
Select "My WWE" at the main menu, then "Options", followed by "Cheat Codes". Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
John Cena Street Fight gear
Enter SLURPEE as a code.
and Xbox 360 Note: This code will also unlock the "Never Give Up" Avatar T-shirt.
Randy Orton alternate attire
Enter apexpredator as a code to unlock his referee, suit, and T-shirt outfits.
Tribute To The Troops arena
Enter 8thannualtribute as a code.
Cruiserweight, Hardcore, and Million Dollar Championship belts
Enter historicalbelts as a code.
, , and
Superstars, Divas, and Legends
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding person.
- Brie Bella: Win one Women's Championship with any Diva on PPV (WWE Universe).
- Druid: Complete all five Road To Wrestlemanias.
- Ezekiel Jackson: Win five matches on "WWE Superstars" with any superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only).
- Finlay: Win one "SmackDown" match with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only).
- Gail Kim: Win one Divas-only match with any Diva (WWE Universe).
- Goldust: Win ten "Raw" matches with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only).
- Jake "The Snake" Roberts: In the Vs. Undertaker Road To Wrestlemania, do not take heavy damage to any limbs in Week 9 against Jake Roberts.
- Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka: In the Vs. Undertaker Road To Wrestlemania, win in less than three minutes during Week 10 Match of the Week.
- Mickie James: Win five Divas-only matches with any Diva (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 matches only).
- Mike Knox: Win 5 "SmackDown" matches with any superstar (1-on-1 matches only) (WWE Universe).
- Nikki Bella: Win one Women's Championshipwith any Diva on PPV (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match).
- Paul Bearer (Manager): Complete the "Vs Undertaker Road To Wrestlemania".
- Ricky Steamboat: In Jericho's Road To Wrestlemania, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Ricky Steamboat and complete all previous Challenge Matches.
- Rob Van Dam: Complete Rey Mysterio's Road To Wrestlemania with Rey set to "Good".
- The Rock: In Vs Undertaker Road To Wrestlemania, win the WrestleMania Challenge against The Rock and complete all previous Challenge Matches.
- Shelton Benjamin: Win ten "SmackDown" matches with any superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 matches only).
- Stone Cold Steve Austin: In Christian's Road To Wrestlemania, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Stone Cold and complete all previous Challenge Matches.
- Terry Funk: In Rey Mysterio's Road To Wrestlemania, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Terry Funk and complete all previous Challenge Matches.
- Vince McMahon: In John Cena's Road To Wrestlemania, win the WrestleMania Challenge against Vince McMahon, Sheamus, and Drew McIntyre and complete all previous Challenge Matches.
- Vladimir Kozlov: Win one "Raw" match with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only).
- William Regal: Win ten "WWE Superstars" match with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only).
- Yoshi Tatsu: Win five "Raw" matches with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only).
- Zack Ryder: Win one "WWE Superstars" match with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only).
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume.
- Batista (Civilian): In Jericho's Road To Wrestlemania, win against Kofi, Henry and Batista in Week 8.
- Chris Jericho (Civilian): In Jericho's Road To Wrestlemania, talk to Stephanie McMahon in the GM's office, then win Week 1's "Match Of The Week", execute at least one finisher and do not take heavy damage.
- Christian (Civilian): In Christian's Road To Wrestlemania, defeat Tyson Kidd or William Regal in a Royal Rumble side story match.
- Christian (Conquistador): Initiate the Week 4 Challenge in Rey Mysterio's Road To Wrestlemania.
- CM Punk (T-shirt): Purchase "ALL Axxess" from WWE Shop.
- Edge (Civilian): In Christian's Road To Wrestlemania, defeat Big Show in a locker room area during "Elimination Chamber".
- Jack Swagger (Civilian): In Rey Mysterio's Road To Wrestlemania, partner with Jack Swagger during Week 3, then win the Match of the Week as Jack Swagger.
- John Cena (Entrance/Civilian): In Cena's Road To Wrestlemania, win the Week 8 Challenge against Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase.
- Masked Kane Attire: Win against Masked Kane in the Vs Undertaker Road To Wrestlemania.
- MVP (Civilian): In Cena's Road To Wrestlemania, win both Week 5 and Week 7 Tag Team Challenge Match against R-Truth and Mike Knox.
- Randy Orton (Ref attire): In Cena's Road To Wrestlemania, defeat Randy Orton in the WrestleMania Match of the Week during the Lost Week 9 timeline.
- Randy Orton (Suit): In Cena's Road To Wrestlemania, defeat Randy Orton in the WrestleMania Match of the Week during the Won Week 9 timeline.
- Randy Orton (T-shirt): In Cena's Road To Wrestlemania, defeat Randy Orton in three minutes or less during the Week 12 "I Quit" match in the Lost Week 9 timeline.
- Rey Mysterio (Civilian): In Rey Mysterio's Road To Wrestlemania, eliminate Evan Bourne in the Royal Rumble and win the Royal Rumble.
- Rey Mysterio (Evil) and Entrance Scene: Complete Rey Mysterio's Road To Wrestlemania with Rey set to "Evil".
- Shawn Michaels (Civilian): Purchase "ALL Axxess" at the WWE Shop.
- Ted DiBiase (T-shirt): In Cena's Road To Wrestlemania, defeat Ted DiBiase to win the Week 11 Tag Team Challenge against Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes.
- Todo Americano: In Rey Mysterio's Road To Wrestlemania, perform a finisher on Todo Americano while playing as Evan Bourne in Week 12.
- Triple H (Civilian): In Jericho's Road To Wrestlemania, during Week 6, escape to the parking lot without losing to Triple H.
- Vince McMahon (Suit): In Jericho's Road To Wrestlemania, win the WWE Championship against Triple H at WrestleMania XXVI.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding arena.
- Druid Arena: Complete all five Road To Wrestlemanias.
- Backlash: Win once at Backlash with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
- The Bash: Win once at The Bash with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
- Bragging Rights: Win once at Bragging Rights with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
- Breaking Point: Win once at Breaking Point with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
- ECW: Win once at SummerSlam with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
- Extreme Rules: Win once at Extreme Rules with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
- Hell In A Cell: Win once at Hell In A Cell with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
- Judgment Day: Win once at Royal Rumble with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
- Night of Champions: Win once at Night of Champions with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
- Survivor Series: Win once at Survivor Series with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
- TLC: Win once at TLC with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
- Tribute to the Troops: Win once at WrestleMania XXVI with any superstar (WWE Universe, select match, not custom).
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding person.
- Week 4: After the Peep Show, before talking to Tiffany, go to the top locker room on the map and talk to Regal.
- Week 5: Find Kane and get challenged to an Inferno Match.
- Week 8: Find CM Puink in the hallways and talk to him.
- Week 9: Find Jericho in the trainer's room.
- Week 11: Find Legacy backstage. Fight them 2-on-1 at Superstars.
- WrestleMania: Check the Green Room to challenge Stone Cold.
- Vs. Undertaker
- Week 2: Backstage Brawl - Randy Orton.
- Week 3: Backstage Brawl - Kozlov.
- Royal Rumble: Backstage Brawl - Ziggler.
- Week 9: Tables Match - Big Show.
- Week 12: Backstage Brawl - Batista.
- WrestleMania: Last Man Standing - The Rock.
- Chris Jericho
- Week 1: Singles Match - The Miz.
- Week 5: SuperStars - Santino (talk to Santino at the Royal Rumble to set this up).
- Week 7: Parking Lot - Cena.
- Week 8: Diva Match - Maryse vs. Beth.
- Week 11: Singles Match - Santino vs Big Show (talk to Santino in the hall to setup your interference).
- WrestleMania: Singles Match - Find Steamboat in the Green Room.
- Rey Mysterio
- Week 3: Submission Match - Jericho.
- Week 4: 6 Man Tag - Los Conquistadors.
- Week 6: Singles Match - R Truth.
- Week 9: Singles Match - Bourne vs Orton (talk to Orton in top Locker Room at Elim Chamber to set this up).
- Week 10: Cage - Hurricane (talk to him in the lower locker room to set this up before teaming with RVD).
- WrestleMania: Extreme Rules - Terry Funk (find him in the Green Room).
- John Cena
- Week 4: Backstage Brawl - Confront Sheamus in the middle Locker Room.
- Week 5: Tag Match on SD - Fight Truth & Consequences (talk to MVP to set this up).
- Week 7: Tag Match on SD - Truth & Consequences for the titles (unlocks civilian MVP).
- Week 8: Backstage Brawl - Legacy (unlocks civilian Cena & entrance).
- Week 11: Tag Team - with Santino vs. Legacy.
- WrestleMania: Singles Match - Vince in the Green Room.
Edge/Christian custom entrance (from his Road To Wrestlemania)
In Christian's Road To Wrestlemania, between Weeks 10 and 12, cash in the Money in the Bank against Edge and win.
Defend your belt in WWE Universe against another wrestler.
ECW create modes content
Hold ten matches in Exhibition mode.
ECW Championship Belt
Win the WWE Championship in Main Event at Extreme Rules.
Win the WWE Championship at Extreme Rules.
Win the World Heavyweight Championship at Extreme Rules.
WWE and World Tag Team Championships
Win the Unified WWE Tag Team Championships at a PPV in WWE Universe.
Christian's Road To Wrestlemania: Time machine
- Play Road To WrestleMania as Christian. Talk to Edge about the Time Machine at the south locker room at the Elimination Chamber PPV. Then, go to the GM Office. Talk to Vince McMahon to find out that the Time Machine is broken into three pieces. The pieces will appear as three green dots on the map. The Edge and Christian action figures can be found between the bookshelf and television. When you leave, you will get a phone call from Edge. The Flux Capacitor (a Back To The Future reference) can be found in the Green Room. The Phone Booth (a Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure reference) can be found in the parking lot. Return to Edge with all three parts to get the Time Machine. It allows any Superstar to travel to any point in time on the Road To WrestleMania.
- In Christian's Road to WrestleMania story, do not go near CM Punk and the Trainer's Room in the week before Elimination Chamber. Otherwise, after you defeat CM Punk in an Extreme Rules match, Edge may be busy on his iPhone. After that week is over, go to the locker room at the bottom right of the map to talk to Edge. You will hear him talking about the time machine. Once the first conversation is over, go to the GM office and talk to Vince McMahon. After that, collect the figurine to your left. Once you go outside, Edge "officially" starts the side-quest. Pick up the flux capacitor in the Green Room, and the phone booth outside the car park. Once you talk to Edge again and the machine is set up, you can use it for all other RTHM stories. It is a great tool to go back to weeks where big skill points are on offer. This is the only way you can max out your skills points in Trainer's Room because the points you stored up can be accumulated.
Christian's Road To Wrestlemania: Edge and Christian's Tag Team entrance and music
Once you win Money In The Bank match in Elimination Chamber week, do not cash in until Week 12. You will miss the Week 11 handicap challenge match against Legacy team. When you have cashed in against Edge, win the title challenge. You will not know that you have unlocked it. However, save the game, quit the mode, then create the Edge and Christian team. When you customize their entrance and music, you will see "Edge & Christian" on the list to signify that you have unlocked them.
The following movesets belong to the listed character.
- Moveset 1: Gregory Helms
- Moveset 2: Charlie Haas
- Moveset 3: Jaime Noble
- Moveset 4: Shane McMahon
- Moveset 5: Paul London
- Moveset 6: Brian Kendrick
- Moveset 7: Lance Cade
- Moveset 8: Trevor Murdoch
- Moveset 9: Big Daddy V
- Moveset 10: Elijah Burke
- Moveset 11: Boogeyman
- Moveset 12: Hardcore Holly
- Moveset 13: Val Venis
- Moveset 14: Kung Fu Naki
- Moveset 15: JBL
- Moveset 16: Carlito
- Moveset 17: Umaga
- Moveset 18: The Great Khali
- Moveset 19: Mr. Anderson
- Moveset 20: Trish Stratus
- Moveset 21: Brock Lesnar
- Moveset 22: Goldberg
- Moveset 23: Kurt Angle
- Moveset 24: King Booker
- Moveset 25: Jeff Hardy
- Moveset 26: Samoa Joe
- Moveset 27: AJ Styles
- Moveset 28: Ric Flair
- Moveset 29: Eddie Guerrero
- Moveset 30: Roddy Piper
The following movesets belong to the listed character.
- Legend entrances
- Entrance 1: Hogan
- Entrance 2: Million Dollar Man
- Entrance 3: Mr. Perfect
- Entrance 4: Rocky Johnson
- Entrance 5: Dusty Rhodes or Roddy Piper
- Entrance 6: Ace Cowboy Bob Orton
- Entrance 7: Eddie Guerrero Low Rider
- Entrance 8: Mick Foley
- Entrance 9: Ric Flair
- Entrance 10: Vader
- Entrance 11: Doink The Clown
- Superstar entrances
- Entrance 1: Kurt Angle
- Entrance 2: Booker T
- Entrance 3: King Booker
- Entrance 4: Sabu
- Entrance 5: Sandman
- Entrance 6: Heel flexing
- Entrance 7: Pointing in air
- Entrance 8: Lashley
- Entrance 9: Heel arrogant
- Entrance 10: Festus
- Entrance 11: Jess
- Entrance 12: Cade
- Entrance 13: Murdoch
- Entrance 14: Big Daddy V
- Entrance 15: Snitsky
- Entrance 16: Paul London
- Entrance 17: Chuck Palumbo (motorbike)
- Entrance 18: Tazz
- Entrance 19: Fan favorite pointing
- Entrance 20: Generic
- Entrance 21: Y2J
- Entrance 22: Randy Orton (old)
- Entrance 23: Shane McMahon
- Entrance 24: Tommy Dreamer
- Entrance 25: Cody Rhodes (old)
- Entrance 26: Ted Dibiase (old)
- Entrance 27: Flip into ring
- Entrance 28: Batista (old)
- Entrance 29: Boogeyman
- Entrance 30: Jimmy Wang Yang
- Entrance 31: Jeff Hardy
- Entrance 32: JBL (limo)
- Entrance 33: Umaga
- Entrance 34: The Brian Kendrick
- Entrance 35: The Great Khali
- Entrance 36: Face
- Entrance 37: Boxer
- Entrance 38: On the phone
- Entrance 39: Sexy beast
- Entrance 40: Body builder
- Entrance 41: Zombie
- Diva entrances
- Entrance 1: Fan favorite
- Entrance 2: Maria
- Entrance 3: Torrie Wilson
- Entrance 4: Ashley Massaro
- Entrance 5: Casual
- Entrance 6: Candice Michelle
- Entrance 7: Bouncy and happy
- Entrance 8: Trish Stratus
- Entrance 9: Ariel Vampire
- Entrance 10: Cartwheel
- Tag entrances
- Entrance 1: Fan favorites
- Entrance 2: Arrogant heels
- Entrance 3: Fists in air
- Entrance 4: Stretching out
- Entrance 5: Hawkins and Ryder
- Entrance 6: Vince and Shane
- Entrance 7: Cade and Murdoch
- Entrance 8: London and Kendrick
- Entrance 9: Umaga and Estrada
- Entrance 10: Cena and Troop
- Entrance 11: Matt and Jeff
- Entrance 12: The Brian Kendrick and Jackson
- Entrance 13: Jesse and Festus
- Entrance 14: Carlito and Primo
- Entrance 15: Bella Twins
- Legend 1 Entrance: Legion Of Doom
- Legend 2 Entrance: Million Dollar Man and Andre
- Legend 3 Entrance: The Rockers
- Legend 4 Entrance: The Bushwhackers
- Mixed 1 Entrance: Johnny Nitro and Melina
- Mixed 2 Entrance: Edge and Lita
- Mixed 3 Entrance: Test and Stacy
- Mixed 4 Entrance: Arrogant man and woman
- Mixed 5 Entrance: Charlie Haas and Miss Jackie
- Mixed 6 Entrance: Generic man and woman
- Trio entrances
- Entrance 1: MNM
- Entrance 2: Spirit Squad
- Entrance 3: NWO
- Entrance 4: Generic three person
You can only fight for the belts you have unlocked outside of WWE Universe.
6-Man Ladder match
You can set up a 6-man ladder match outside of WWE Universe. Go to "Exhibition", select "6-Man", and select "Ladder". Choose your superstars. The announcers will say that it is the Money In The Bank Ladder match.
Unlocking wrestlers using WWE Universe
Use the following trick to unlock wrestlers that require certain number of 1-on-1 wins in a particular program (for example, Finlay with a one match win on Smackdown or Zack Ryder with a win on WWE Superstars). After your win in the initial match (assuming that you did not change the participants in the match), Vince McMahon may come in to say that the match is not over. You will fight the man you can unlock. To be on the same side, assume that it is another 1-on-1 match and defeat him.
Unlocking the Bella Twins
In order to unlock Nikki, you must win or defend a WWE Diva's Championship in any PPV. To make sure you have a Diva's match booked in in future PPVs, saturate the Divas roster (including created Divas) to "Raw" so the rankings for WWE Women's Championship only has the current champion in it. In order to unlock Brie, win or defend a WWE Women's Championship. You must saturate the Divas roster (including created Divas) to "Smackdown" so the rankings for WWE Diva's Championship only has the current champion in it. However, this title is now retired as the two women's title a unified as Diva's Championship, which is why you tend to have more Diva's matches on PPVs.
Unlocking the ECW Arena
You must win a match at Summer Slam (end of August) in season two of WWE Universe. You unlock Summer Slam arena in year one after winning a select match in Summer Slam Pay-Per-View, then you must go back around the calendar again in year two to unlock ECW Arena. If you saved every arena unlock at every PPV up to this point, this is your final arena to unlock.
Defending championships other than at PPVs
Give any champion an unlocked title of the same type (singles or tag). Instead of choosing the selected match, make a custom one with the champion of the title match you want to have. Select "Advanced" and choose the desired title. You will be able to have any title match desired.
Get into a backstage brawl with any Superstar
To get into a backstage brawl with any Superstar, just push them a few times.
Improving your wrestler on Road to WrestleMania
For any Road to WrestleMania storyline, your character will start at level 1 in four categories: Grapple Strike Damage, Strike Attack Damage, Momentum Gain Speed and Resistance To Damage. You will gain 225 skill points for every weekly match you win (unless stated otherwise), and an extra 50 points for every 1-on-1 Backstage brawl match you initiate. To do this, you will see different wrestlers walking around the backstage area before you head off to your week's events. Push him. Once you get into a fighting stance, the backstage brawl match begins. You must K.O. your opponent to score the win and gain that extra points. Then, go to the training room to redeem your skill points. Also, if there is a Backstage Brawl Challenge match, once you win that challenge, you can initiate another brawl with him to gain an extra 50 points.
Quicker win by DQ against managers
If you cannot wait for opposing managers to get tossed out by constantly interrupting your submission or pin attempts, do the following to get the win. Set the game with DQ on, having it no count out or at a 20-count with manual target switch (or have your running strike as Lie Detector or Clothesline from Hell). Once you do enough damage against your opponent, get out of the ring and beat up the opposing manager. Once he or she is on the ground, lock in a submission hold. By the time he or she finally fights out of the hold, you will get the DQ win. You can also or steal the manager's signature or finishing submission hold if you have Move Thief ability. List of holds that do not work are:
- Glam Slam Stretch
- Cobra Clutch
- Master Lock (Full Nelson) (Groggy submissions from behind do not work)
- Heel Hold
- Single-Leg Boston Crab
- Abdominal Stretch
Un-unified tag team entrances
If your tag team, regardless of it is created or not, has held the Unified Tag Team Titles, you will both enter the ring separately. The entrance will be one with multiple titles. Also, you cannot book in tag team title bouts by hooking up with tag team bouts every match for every week leading to a PPV. The earliest opportunity to defend or fight for the Unified Tag Team Title in Year 1 is SummerSlam.
Championship Scramble match: Big Four title matches:
All Championship Scramble matches will be saved into WWE Universe, except for the unlocked titles.
Turn off WWE Universe
Tap the Right Analog-stick at the main menu.
Highest CAW Ratings in each individual category
After you create a wrestler in a particular weight, there are highest ratings in each category on Superstar Management screen. For example, a Cruiser-weight can never get over 70 grapple, while Super-Heavyweights cannot be over 70 speed, and they cannot get the outside dive and springboard dive abilities. That said, you can cheat the system by creating a wrestler at Cruiser-weight class, where you can get 100 in submission, technical, speed and charisma, then move him up the weight classes to heavyweight then super-heavyweight by not adding any titles, allies and rivals, or set him onto a tag team, while being careful not to interrupt any maxed out category. After you have maxed out every category (except grapple, which maxes out at 95), move him back to your desired weight class.
Guaranteed blood finishers
There are signature/finishers that are aimed at the head, but some are guaranteed to bleed the first time it is used, even against opponents with high durability ratings such as John Cena. CM Punk's Inverted Pepsi Plunge, where it is a corner Pedigree, is sure to draw a little bit of blood the first time it is done. Yet, it will count as a First Blood match because no blood will drip onto the mat. You will need different signatures or finishers (such as high impact punch, DDTs, Power of The Punch, etc.) to "bust his head open". This will never work on Divas. The actual Pepsi Plunge, also does not work. The formula is as follows (speeds are changeable):
- Corner finisher
- 1: Running On The Top Rope (95%)
- 2: DDT Clutch Second Top 02 (90%)
- 3: DDT Clutch Top 01 (105%)
- 4: Power Bomb Clutch 04 (95%)
- 5: Pedigree Take Off 01 (105%)
- 6: Pedigree Dive 01 (80% - 0° - 7)
- 7: Pedigree Finish 01 (88%)
Note: For Pepsi Plunge, add a 180-degree Powerbomb clutch before Pedigree Take Off.
Hit running finishers consistently
Many running signatures and finishers, and some top rope finishers, are difficult to hit. For example, Lie Detector (R-Truth), Bicycle Kick, Christo (closest to the Guillotine choke), Swanton Bomb, etc. One way to fix this is to turn them into regular running strikes/grapple or diving moves. You can also create a finisher by setting it as front grapple, but the first move is always "running position".
Prevent game data reset upon downloading DLC
If you download anything from DLC Packs 2 and 3 and save your game, your WWE Universe Mode data and Super Star Threads will be reset to default. A very simple method to get around this is, after you are done downloading your DLC, do not save the game. Turn the game off (the DLC will still be there) then back on. You can now save anything from that point onward and nothing will be reset.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Caught Slipping (Bronze): Win a match in which you successfully use a leverage pin (Offline).
- Power Of The Punch (Bronze): Win a match in which you successfully KO an opponent using a strong strike (Offline).
- Backstage Fisticuffs (Bronze): During a backstage brawl, string 3 environmental grapple combos in succession (Offline).
- THQ Storytellers (Bronze): Create a story in Story Designer with at least 2 moments.
- US Champ (Bronze): Using a created character, win the United States Championship in WWE Universe (Offline).
- Intercontinental Champ (Bronze): Win the Intercontinental Championship in WWE Universe using a created character (Offline).
- Unified Tag Champs (Bronze): Win the Unified Tag Team titles in WWE Universe using a created character (Offline).
- A Student Of The Game (Bronze): Complete 50% of the tips in the Practice Arena.
- Way To Contribute (Bronze): Upload at least one item of created to each category of Community Creations.
- The Excellence of Execution (Silver): Defeat 50 opponents using pin combination grapple moves (Offline).
- Talk About Resilient (Silver): Kick out of The Undertaker's Tombstone Piledriver finisher on Legend difficulty (Offline).
- For Whom the Bell Tolls (Silver): Pin or submit Undertaker in the Wrestlemania arena on Legend difficulty (Offline).
- Thank You Shawn (Silver): Defeat Shawn Michaels in the Wrestlemania arena on Legend difficulty as Undertaker (Offline).
- Streak Breaker (Silver): Complete the Vs. Undertaker Road to Wrestlemania story on any difficulty.
- Randy's Fired (Silver): Complete John Cena's Road to Wrestlemania story on any difficulty.
- Runaway Champ (Silver): Complete Chris Jericho's Road to Wrestlemania story on any difficulty.
- 5-Second Pose (Silver): Complete Christian's Road to Wrestlemania story on any difficulty.
- No More Mystery, Yo (Silver): Complete Rey Mysterio's Road to Wrestlemania story on any difficulty.
- Champion of Champions (Silver): Using a created character, hold either the WWE or World Heavyweight title (Offline).
- Mr. Money in the Bank (Silver): Win the Money In The Bank match in WWE Universe using a created character (Offline).
- A Successful Cash In (Silver): Cash in Money In The Bank in WWE Universe and win using a created character (Offline).
- Magna Cum Laude (Silver): Complete all of the tips in the Practice Arena.
- The Last Man Standing (Gold): Win a Royal Rumble match on PlayStation Network (Online).
- Platinum (Platinum): Obtain all other trophies.
Additionally there are sixteen secret trophies.
- The Magic Number (Bronze): Win a match in which you successfully pin an opponent (Offline).
- Pinning's Not The Only Way (Bronze): Win a match in which you successfully use a submission (Offline).
- Button Mash Expert (Bronze): Win a collar and elbow mini-game (Offline).
- Worth Having To Re-Climb (Bronze): Perform a successful ladder finishing move (Offline).
- Well Scouted (Bronze): Reverse an opponent's finishing move (Offline).
- Check For Splinters (Bronze): Put an opponent through a table using a corner top grapple move (Offline).
- That'll Shorten Your Career (Bronze): During a Hell in a Cell match, perform a wall destroying finisher (Offline).
- Original Brand Logo (Bronze): Create an original brand logo using the Paint Tool.
- Sign Of The Times (Bronze): Create an original crown sign using paint tools
- Creative With The Moves (Bronze): Create a front, top rope and corner finishing move in Create A Finisher.
- One Step Closer To The Gold (Bronze): Become #1 contender for any title in WWE Universe using a Created Superstar (Offline).
- Chairs Upside Your Head (Silver): Destroy 50 chairs (Offline).
- Unhealthy Obsession With Wood (Silver): Destroy 50 tables (Offline).
- Please Don't Try This at Home (Silver): Push an opponent off a ladder, so they fall out of the ring and through a table (Offline).
- Win Or Lose, At Least You Tried (Silver): Play an online Royal Rumble match to its conclusion
- Man of 1,004 Holds (Gold): Perform a total of 1,004 signature and finishing moves in any mode of play (Offline).
Strategy guides from GameFAQs