Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (PlayStation3)
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Trophy Collection Complete (Platinum): Collect all of the Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine trophies.
- The Might of the Righteous (Bronze): Kill 100 enemies.
- Success is Measured in Blood (Bronze): Kill 500 enemies using Melee weapons.
- Angel of Death (Bronze): Kill 500 enemies using Ranged weapons.
- Visible, Violent Death (Silver): Kill 2500 enemies.
- Firepower (Bronze): Kill 250 enemies using Exotic weapons.
- The Bigger They Are... (Bronze): Kill 25 Ork Nobs.
- Not So Tough (Bronze): Kill 10 'Ard Boyz.
- Glorious Slaughter (Bronze): Kill 75 enemies using Executions.
- Put Them Down (Bronze): Get 100 Headshots.
- Master of the Clean Kill (Silver): Get 250 Headshots.
- Shock & Awe (Bronze): Kill 150 enemies using the Charge attack.
- Death from Above (Bronze): Kill 25 enemies with Ground Pound.
- The Emperor's Marksman (Bronze): Kill 10 enemies in a row in a single Ranged Fury activation.
- Feel My Wrath (Silver): Kill 250 enemies using Melee Fury attacks.
- The Emperor Protects (Bronze): Complete Part 1 of the game on Hard difficulty in a single session without dying or restarting.
- None Can Stand Before You (Gold): Complete the entire game on Hard difficulty.
- Nob Down (Bronze): Win 10 struggles against the Ork Nob.
- Blast Radius (Bronze): Multi-kill -- 5 enemies with 1 Frag grenade.
- Precision Killer (Bronze): Multi-kill -- 2 enemies with 1 Stalker-Pattern bolter shot.
- Chain of Death (Bronze): Multi-kill -- Detonate a chain of 5 consecutive Vengeance Launcher rounds, killing 10 enemies.
- Master of Sword and Gun (Bronze): Complete a Chapter of the single-player campaign using only the Bolt Pistol and Chainsword.
- Burn Them All (Bronze): Complete a Chapter of the single-player campaign using only Plasma weapons.
- Brute Force...Unleashed (Bronze): Complete a Chapter of the single-player game using only the Vengeance Launcher and Power Axe.
- Finesse and Fury (Bronze): Complete a Chapter of the single-player game using only Stalker-Pattern Bolter and Chainsword.
- Lexicanum (Bronze): Collect 10 Servo Skulls.
- Librarian of Macragge (Gold): Collect all Servo Skulls.
- Battle Brother (Bronze): Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 10.
- Veteran (Bronze): Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 20.
- Captain (Bronze): Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 30.
- Chapter Master (Silver): Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 40.
- Warrior of Darkness and Light (Bronze): Play 10 Multiplayer games as Space Marine and 10 Multiplayer games as Chaos Marine.
- Shapeshifter (Bronze): Play each class in Multiplayer.
- Jack of All Trades (Bronze): Play 10 Multiplayer games using each class.
- Master of Arms (Bronze): Complete 5 weapon challenges.
- Keeper of the Armory (Silver): Complete all the weapon challenges.
- Armored in Glory (Bronze): Complete 10 armor challenges.
- Defender (Bronze): Kill 25 opponents who are capturing your Control Point in Seize Ground.
- Devastation! (Bronze): Have 10 times more kills than deaths in a single game of Annihilation.
- Master Crafted (Bronze): Fully customize a Space Marine and a Chaos Space Marine character.
- Down to Earth (Bronze): Kill 50 Assault Marines/Raptors in mid-air.
- True Son of the Emperor (Gold): Kill 40,000 enemies in the game (all game modes combined).
Additionally there are nine secret trophies.
- Die, Heretics (Bronze): Kill 50 Chaos Space Marines.
- Command Squad (Bronze): Reunite with your Space Marine brothers.
- Into the Breach (Bronze): Fight your way to the crashed Rok.
- Silence the Cannon (Bronze): Destroy the Orbital Gun.
- You Must Carry It (Bronze): Retrieve the Power Source.
- We Take Our Chances (Bronze): Fire the Psychic Scourge.
- But I Am Finished With You (Bronze): Kill Warboss Grimskull once and for all.
- Hammer of the Imperium (Bronze): Use the Invictus to destroy the Orbital Spire.
- Here, At the End of All Things (Bronze): Kill Daemon Prince Nemeroth.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs