Watch Dogs (PlayStation4)
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding weapon.
- AK-47: Clear one Gang Hideout.
- Auto-6: Available through the CyberPunk Single Player Pack.
- Biometric assault rifle: Complete the preorder Signature Shot missions, then complete the "A Wrench In the Works" mission.
- Chrome revolver: Complete ten crime detection missions.
- Destroyer sniper rifle: Stop ten criminal convoys.
- Gangster gun: Complete the QR Code mission.
- Gold D50 Desert Eagle: Spend 30 Uplay points.
- M1 submachine gun: Available through the Untouchable Pack.
- Spec Ops Goblin assault rifle: Complete nine weapons trades missions.
- Spec Ops SMG-11: Clear ten Gang Hideouts.
- Wildfire assault rifle: Complete six missing persons cases.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding vehicle.
- Boxberg LE: Complete the Fixer contracts.
- Papavero Stealth Edition: Spend 40 Uplay points.
- Sayonara LE: Clear out a poker table during a poker match.
- Sunrim: Complete the privacy invasions.
- Vespid 5.2: Complete the privacy invasions.
- Vespid LE: Collect all eight burner phones.
- Zusume R: Complete the Fixer contracts.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding outfit.
- 1920's Mobster Outfit: Available through the Uplay Exclusive Full Rewards Pack and the Season Pass.
- Alone Outfit: Complete the "Alone" digital trip.
- Black Viceroys Outfit: Complete the preorder Signature Shot missions.
- Blume Agent Outfit: Available through the Blume Agent Preorder Pack; features a weapon boost (greatly reduced recoil).
- Chicago South Club Outfit: Available through the Club Justice Single Player Pack; features a driving boost (more hit points to vehicles).
- Conspiracy! Outfit: Complete the "Conspiracy!" DLC digital trip.
- CyberPunk Outfit: Available through the CyberPunk Single Player Pack; features the Cyberpunk gun.
- DedSec Outfit: Available through the DedSec Shadow Single Player Pack; features a hacking boost (one battery slot).
- Madness Outfit: Complete the "Madness" digital trip.
- Psychedelic Outfit: Complete all seventeen levels of the "Psychedelic" digital trip.
- Spider-Tank Outfit: Complete the "Spider-Tank" digital trip.
- Untouchables Outfit: Available through the Untouchables Pre-Order Pack; features Thompson sub machine gun.
- White Hat Hacker Outfit: Complete the four PlayStation exclusive missions; features a hacking boost (one battery slot).
Perks and bonuses
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- ATM hack boost: Complete the Palace Pack mission; increases cash rewards when hacking banks.
- Offensive Driver skill: Complete the Fixer contracts.
- Investigation Bonus: Complete the Palace Pack mission; allows more investigative opportunities inside the network databanks.
- Rapid Reload skill: Clear five Gang Hideouts.
- Vehicle Expert perk: Complete the ULC mission in The Breakthrough Pack; allows free vehicles from Underground Car Contact and discounts on selected cars.
City Hotspot Badges
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding badge.
- A More Perfect Union: Check into the John Hancock Center on the Fourth of July (system date).
- Ahoy! : Check in at the Chicago Yacht Club.
- Architectural Marvels: Check in at the Vault Tower, Willis Tower, Triomphe Tower, Chicago World News Tower, WKZ-TV Tower, Water Tower, and the John Hancock Center.
- Ashes to Ashes: Check in at the Burned Down Factory.
- Auto Graveyard: Check in at the Junkyard ten times.
- Batter Up!: In a multiplayer session, check into the May Stadium with three players on your friends list.
- Best Buds : In a multiplayer session, check into a location that a player on your friend list has already checked into.
- Big Kahuna: Become the mayor of City Hall.
- Bridge Builder: Check in at the Cermak Bridge, the Bridge Construction, and the Vyvyn K. Turner Bridge.
- Broken Rail: In a multiplayer session, check in at the Abandoned Station with a friend.
- Call of the Water: Check into The Chicago Yacht Club and the Windy City Shipyards within 90 seconds of each other.
- Cemetery Waltz: Check into the St. Joseph Cemetery at midnight (game time).
- Centurion : Check in 100 times total.
- Crowd Surfer : In a multiplayer session, check into a location where four other players are checked in.
- Dam It!: Check in at the Dam.
- Double Wide: Check in at the Pawnee Trailer Park.
- Fugitive: Check into the Palin Correctional Center while actively being chased by the police.
- Getting Around : Check in at ten unique locations in the game.
- Got You Something : Leave five gifts at check-in locations.
- Green Thumb: Check into the Botanical Gardens while it is raining.
- Has Bean : Check in at the Forever Sculpture (Exclusive Mission: Breakthrough).
- Honest Abe: Check in at the Abraham Lincoln Statue.
- Jewelers' Delight: Check in at 35 East Wacker Drive.
- Keeper of the Lighthouse: Check in at the Harbor Lighthouse.
- Lumberjack: Check in at the Pawnee Mill.
- Man on the Run : Check into a City Traveler location with maximum felony active.
- Native Chicagoan : Check into every location in-game.
- Newb : Perform your first check-in at any location in the game (Exclusive Mission: The Palace).
- Newly Elected: Become the mayor of a City Traveler location.
- Nightcrawler: Check in at Blume during a blackout.
- Pack Your Bags: Check in at the Owl Motel and the Crazy Moose Inn within 240 seconds of each other.
- Pier Pressure: Check into the Navy Pier Building.
- Power Hungry: Become the mayor of three City Traveler locations at the same time.
- Power of Friendship : In a multiplayer session, check in to the same location as a player on your friends list within thirty seconds of each other.
- Regular : Check in at the same location five times within a 7-day period
- Romantic Getaway: In a multiplayer session, check into the Owl Motel with a friend after midnight (game time).
- Sophisticated : Check in at the Chicago Arts & Sciences Center (Exclusive Mission: Signature Shot).
- Take Five : Check in at five unique locations in game.
- Theater Buff: Check in at the Ambrose Theatre, the Phoebus Theater, and the Cree Theater.
- Top of the World : Check in at the three tallest buildings (the skyscrapers in Mad Mile and the Loop).
- Uber Tourist: Check in a total of 200 times.
- Water Under the Bridge: Check in at the Cermak Bridge.
- We Are Not Alone: Check in at the WKZ-TV Center during a communications disruption.
Go to the high stakes poker game in the north part of The Loop (Screenshot). It is a Texas Hold 'Em game with a big buy in, but has lots of earning potential. Hack into the camera on the left side of the room during the game, while you are not dealing (Screenshot). Use the camera to check how stressed the other players are (and detect potential bluffs) and to see what cards are being dealt and held. You can then play your cards using those advantages.
Easy experience points
- Leave your hideout near the river and train tracks and run west to the nearby highway. Raise your ctOS wanted level by killing civilians while they are still in their vehicles so the police will not appear yet. Move north along the highway continuing to kill people inside vehicles until your wanted level is full then get to the L-train station to the west. Jump over the fence, steal a vehicle, and allow yourself to get caught by the yellow police scan. Drive the car through the wooden fence just to the north of the station then drive into the train tunnel and stay on the left side tracks. Wait in the tunnel for an oncoming train. The train will not hit your vehicle. Begin driving backwards to allow the train to enter the tunnel. After it is inside the tunnel, exit the vehicle to block the tunnel. Run ahead and enter the train. Make your way to the end of the train. The scan should be white and less than 10 percent at this point. Let it run out to get 300 experience points for escaping the police. Wait for the helicopter to leave the mini-map, then shoot the ground with your gun to trigger the white scan level again. Wait for the scan to run out, shoot the ground again, and repeat the process for 300 experience points each time. If your cTOS level decreases, kill another civilian on the train to raise it. Return to your hideout and sleep to save your progress at regular intervals.
- After getting the L-train hack, standing on or in a train. Shoot until a civilian calls the police, then remain on the train during the chase. Hack the train to keep it moving.
Easy skill points
Purchase a large amount of ammunition from a store, then get a wanted level. Hide out in the bathroom of your safe house, in the bathroom. After the wanted level cools down, fire your weapon out the window. Your wanted level will return. Allow your wanted level to cool down again and repeat the process as many times as desired.
Escaping level 5 police chases
- Find the closest L-Line train platform and jump into one of the trains.
- Find a tall parking garage and drive to one of its top floors, but not the open roof level. Stay below a roof and hide in your car once the police have lost sight of you. Remain hidden there until the police give up.
Clearing gang hideouts
Use the cameras near the entrance and inside the gang hideouts to help plan your strategy. Tag the gang members to get an idea of their strength and locations. Use Jammers to prevent civilians from calling the police before starting any action. Also, make sure that you have located and profiled the gang leader before starting. You can also shoot out the tires of nearby cars to prevent the target from escaping easily. When ready, lure anyone guarding the entrance away and take them out stealthily. A silenced weapon is recommended. Hide the body, then repeat for any other entrance guards. Hack available items and use explosions to cause a distraction or kill gang members. You can then stealthily take out gang members that are busy dealing with the explosion. After enough gang members have been dispatched, the gang leader will attempt to flee. Carefully knock him out while killing any troublesome survivors.
This is also known as the "One Two Punch" method. Place an IED (sticky bomb) where you are confident the Enforcer will walk towards. Use a Lure if needed. Then, take out the GL-94 grenade launcher (make sure you have about one to three rounds). When the Enforcer steps onto the IED, detonate it, then quickly blast the Enforcer in the chest or head to kill him. You can also use Proximity IEDs, but you can be more accurate with a regular IED.
Flaming horsey ride
Easy "A Wrench In The Works" mission
You do not have to allow the mission to end up as a road chase. Look at Angelo Tucci's route on the map and wait for him at one of the intersections. Hack the traffic lights to stop the convoy, and use a blackout if needed. Wait behind a bus stop or another obstacle so that civilians will not notice your weapon. When Tucci comes into your view, Focus and kill him. Note: You will have to escape quickly with a car.
Easy "Alone" Digital Trip
Enter a darkened zone when followed by some robots. Then, exit the darkened zone and the robots should be standing still in the barrier separating the light and the darkness. Use this time to shoot the robots without worrying about taking damage.
Easy "Brandon Docks ctOS Control Center" mission
It is possible to hack the ctOS without entering the building. The access terminal is inside the middle of the building and is visible from a laptop camera if you remove some barrels that are in the way. To do this, explode an electric device on the side of the building.
Easy "Dressed In Peels" mission
After Jordi calls you, immediately leave the prison. You must do this before the police arrive at the entrance. After leaving the building, immediately go to the right, run downstairs, and enter the car. Drive out of the parking garage and travel to the nearby train station. Once there, hack a train. If a train is not available, run on the rails until find one, but avoid the helicopter. Having the Helicopter hack will help, as it will continue to follow you even after you are riding the train before eventually giving up the chase. You can also drive to the nearest harbor and use a boat to escape.
Easy "Hold On, Kiddo" mission
Have a weapon ready after the train is hacked. You should be able to destroy at one or more of the Fixers' vehicles before they have a chance to leave. Shoot at least one tire on a Fixer's car. This will make saving Jackson easier.
Easy "No Turning Back" mission
Use Blackout to complete the objectives that require you to infiltrate the hotel, cross the rooftop, and escape the police. When at the cemetery, all the Fixers are visible from the beginning, and will not hide immediately. If your Focus Boost is ready, you can eliminate them one at a time at this point.
Easy "Role Model" mission
Hack the cameras in the parking lot and inside the building to locate all the guards (two on the balcony and eight others in the perimeter). Use the explosives in the environment to kill as many guards as possible. Two cars will arrive after guards have been killed , bringing in eight more enemies. If your Hacking skill is high enough, use steam vents and other hackable items to take them out in the parking lot before they can exit their cars. You can also shoot them as soon as they exit the cars from a vantage point on the second floor in the building. When all enemies are dead, go to the third floor. Access the hacking point by the door at the top of the stairs to unlock the door where you will find Jackson.
Easy "Sometimes You Still Lose" mission
The two terminals for the virus upload and the central ctOS building are close to water. Get a boat and navigate the canal. The police will be unable to follow you, and Damien's ctOS hacks will have no effect. In fact, his hacks will actually help block the police. Use the "Disrupt Helicopter" hack to keep safe from threats from the air. Get as close to the terminal as possible without being noticed, then wait until the police give up the pursuit for a few seconds. You can prolong this window of opportunity with Disrupt Coms or by causing a Blackout. You may also gain some time by closing the gates behind before initiating the Blackout.
Easy "Stare into the Abyss" mission
- When the guards see you, Crispin will try to escape in his car. Place a few IEDs on the road; he will pass by and alert the guards by pointing a gun at them. Crispin will break the glass and sprint outside. Activate the IEDs to take him out.
- Because Crispin very near the door, only single blackout is necessary. You can use a non-lethal takedown instead of killing him.
Easy "The Wards ctOS Control Center" mission
There is a truck that will obstruct the camera's view of the console. Sneak into the truck then quickly drive it away. Wait until the alert dissipates, then return to hack the console through cameras.
Chess Survival Puzzle 1
You will face two rooks and a king. To get a three star rank, you must must make four moves without getting checkmated. Move your king up and to the left and your opponent will be forced to waste turn moving a rook to avoid being captured.
Using a Profiler skill will use the following amount of battery energy.
- Jam Communications (Signal Jamming): 50%
- Traffic Lights Control: 25%
- Bridge Control: 25%
- Blackout: 100%
- Lift: 25%
The points required to gain reputation ranks are as follows.
- Vigilante: 10 to 25 points.
- Protector: 5 to 10 points.
- Citizen: -5 to 5 points.
- Anarchist: -5 to -10 points.
- Menace: Over -10 points.
Finding missing Hotspots
Occasionally you may find that there are no Hotspots remaining to be checked in, although your list is not complete. This happens when a Hotspot is hidden behind by a side mission icon (for example, a Fixer Contract or Criminal Convoy). To fix this, enter the "Hotspots" menu on your smartphone to display all Hotspots in that particular section of the city. Scroll down until you find a Hotspot with no check-ins and set a waypoint there. If you do not find any Hotspots you have not checked in to, enter another section of the city and repeat the process.
City Hotspot locations
Hotspots are located in the indicated area.
- 2nd Regiment Armory : Mad Mile
- 35 East Wacker Drive : The Loop
- Abandoned Station : Pawnee
- Abraham Lincoln Statue : The Loop
- Aiello's Bakery : The Wards
- Ambrose Theatre : The Loop
- Aon Center : The Loop
- Bernai Island : Pawnee
- Big Jim Colosimo's Cafe : The Wards
- Birthplace of the Chicago South Club : Mad Mile
- Bloody Maxwell Police Station : The Loop
- Blume : Pawnee
- Bootlegging Factory : The Loop
- Botanical Gardens : Parker Square
- Bram Steffan Pavilion : The Loop
- Bridge Construction : Pawnee
- Burned Down Factory : The Wards
- Carding Center : The Loop
- Cermak Bridge : Brandon Docks
- Chicago Arts & Sciences Center : The Loop
- Chicago Commerce Building : The Loop
- Chicago Eastland Disaster : The Loop
- Chicago World News Tower : Mad Mile
- City Hall : The Loop
- City Marina : The Loop
- Commonwealth Hotel : Mad Mile
- Crazy Moose Inn : Pawnee
- Cree Theater : The Loop
- Crowley Building : Mad Mile
- Dam : Pawnee
- Deadman's Corner : The Wards
- Desplaines Street Police Station : The Loop
- Face Fountain : The Loop
- Farris Halstead Library : Parker Square
- Forever Sculpture : The Loop
- Four Deuces : Brandon Docks
- Green Hook Tackle Shop : Pawnee
- Hanson Park : Mad Mile
- Harbor Lighthouse : The Loop
- Hawthorne Hotel : The Wards
- Haymarket Square Riot : The Loop
- Hit on Johnny Torrio : The Wards
- Home of Lloyd Pinkerton : The Wards
- Home of Samuel "Nails" Morton : Mad Mile
- John A. Walsh Public School : The Wards
- John Hancock Center : Mad Mile
- Junkyard : Pawnee
- Lakeshore Water Refinery : Brandon Docks
- Lexington Hotel : The Loop
- Lipstick Killer - Brown Crime Scene : Mad Mile
- Lipstick Killer - Degnan Crime Scene : Mad Mile
- Lipstick Killer - Ross Crime Scene : Mad Mile
- Lombardo Murder : The Loop
- May Stadium : Parker Square
- Meadowmoore Dairies : The Loop
- Miller's Rail Bar : The Loop
- Murder Castle : The Wards
- Navy Pier Building : Mad Mile
- O'Banion's Flower Shop : Mad Mile
- Ocean Tower : The Loop
- Owl Motel : Parker Square
- Palin Correctional Center : The Loop
- Parker Square Marina : Parker Square
- Pawnee Mill : Pawnee
- Pawnee Trailer Park : Pawnee
- Phoebus Theater : Parker Square
- Piper Gate : Parker Square
- Randolph Street Subway Terminal : The Loop
- Raven Building : The Loop
- Rossi-Fremont : The Wards
- Saffard Memorial Fountain : The Loop
- Saga Theater : Mad Mile
- Seaside Restaurant : Mad Mile
- Secret Six : The Loop
- Seventh Federal Bank : The Loop
- Sheridan Wave Club : Mad Mile
- Shotgun Man : The Wards
- Sienna Brick Factory : Brandon Docks
- South Tech University : The Loop
- St. Joseph Cemetery : Parker Square
- St. Jude Police League : The Loop
- St. Valentine's Day Massacre : Mad Mile
- St. Valentine's Day Massacre Lookout : Mad Mile
- Stockyards : The Wards
- Tremont House Hotel : The Loop
- The Chicago Yacht Club : Brandon Docks
- The Fort Dearborn Massacre : The Loop
- The Murder Market : The Wards
- The Pawnee Murder House : Pawnee
- The Sands : Mad Mile
- The Sausage Vat Murder : Mad Mile
- Triomphe Tower : Mad Mile
- V Alley : The Wards
- Vault Tower : The Loop
- Vyvyn K. Turner Bridge : Pawnee
- Water Tower : Mad Mile
- Willis Tower : The Loop
- Windy City Shipyards : Brandon Docks
- WKZ-TV Center : The Loop
- WKZ-TV Tower : Mad Mile
Combat skills increase your damage and survival.
- Focus: Slows time, allowing for more precise shots and avoiding collisions while in a vehicle.
- Stealth Sprint: Reduces the detection of sprinting during combat.
- Improved Focus: Increase maximum duration of Aiden's Focus ability (requires Focus).
- Slowed Focus: Slows time even further (requires Improved Focus).
- Maximized Focus: Allows Aiden to Focus for an increased duration (requires Slowed Focus).
- Weapon Upgrades
- Quick Switch: Increased weapon switching speed.
- Pistol Expert: Increases rate of fire when using pistols (requires Quick Switch).
- Shotgun Expert: Increases damage against vehicles with shotguns (requires Pistol Expert).
- Sniper Rifle Expert: Increase zoom stability with sniper weapons (requires Shotgun Expert).
- Auto-Weapons Expert: Increases burst fire accuracy with assault rifles (requires Shotgun Expert).
- Tactical Abilities
- Steady Aim: Reduces recoil.
- Demolitionist: Explosive Capacity +1 (requires Steady Aim).
- Expert Demolitionist: Explosives Capacity +1 (requires Demolitionist).
- Enforcer Take Down: Allows combat take down on enforcers (requires Expert Demolitionist).
- Bullet Resist: Less bullet damage taken (requires Steady Aim).
- Blast Resist: Less explosive damage taken (requires Bullet Resist).
Hacking skills are classified into three branches.
- Traffic Lights
- Traffic Lights: Turn all lights in an intersection green.
- Gates and Garage Doors: Open gates and garage doors.
- Disable Helicopter: Disables a helicopter for five seconds.
- Improved Disable Helicopter: Disables a helicopters for ten seconds.
- Blockers: Raise the city's bollards to block enemies.
- Bridges: Raise the city's bridges for use as a ramp.
- Road Spikes: Raise the city's road spikes to blow out tires.
- Steampipe: Blow up the city's steampipes to heavily damaging vehicles.
- Utilities (Power)
- Utilites: Overload building's utility boxes to create explosions.
- L-train control: Start or stop the city's L-trains.
- Transformers: Blow up the city's transformers to create blackouts.
- Disrupt Enemy Comms: Send feedback into enemy communication systems to distract them.
- Disable Reinforcement Calls: Prevent enemies from calling for back up.
- Hacker's Tool Kit
- Hacker's Tool Kit: Usual profiler abilities, along with the ability to hack the city's cameras.
- Extra Battery Slot: Extra battery slot, allowing you to hack more things before having to recharge.
- Extra Battery Slot II: Extra battery slot, allowing you to hack more things before recharge.
- Extra Battery Slot III: Extra battery slot, allowing you to hack more things before recharge.
- ATM Hack Boost: Increases money obtained when hacking civilian's bank accounts.
- Profiler Optimization: Targets certain civilians with rich bank accounts, car information, and system keys.
- ATM Hack Boost Plus: Increases money obtained when hacking civilian's bank accounts.
Aisha Tyler reference
Aisha Tyler can be found during the "A Wrench In the Works" mission in Act 1, where you are searching for Angelo Tucci's niece. She is described as a "gamer and bourbon enthusiast" (Screenshot). She can also be spotted later, during a Privacy Invasion (Screenshot).
After the Mad Mile and The Loop are available, hack all ctOS towers in those locations. Return to your hotel and set your alarm to 23:00. Wake up, jump off your balcony and use your phone to navigate to the "Performance" category of the cars on demand. Get any fast car and quickly drive to this location near the river (Screenshot). You must activate all bridges on the way to your target (starting with one that you actually drive over, then several that you pass by on your left, then the final one that you also drive over). Quickly run to the small park near your destination to find a named Bruce Wayne sitting on a bench talking with another civilian. His income is listed as $20,000,000,000 and his occupation is "He's Batman" (Screenshot).
Breaking Bad reference
You can find a pedestrian named "Galtero Blanco", which translates to "Walter White" in English. When profiled, his occupation is listed as "Laundry Manager", which corresponds to Walter White using his work at a laundry service as a cover for his meth operation. Additionally, Galtero Blanco is also diagnosed as having cancer (Screenshot).
Child Of Light reference
During the "Big Brother" mission while in Aiden's sister's house, Jackson can be seen playing Child Of Light (also published by Ubisoft) on his tablet (Screenshot).
Chuck Norris reference
You can find an NPC named "Chuck Norris", with a portrait that resembles him. His occupation is listed as "Busker" (Screenshot).
Far Cry and Assassin's Creed series references
- In one of the scenes of the game's trailer, a row of computer game discs is visible on a desk. Two of the games are from the Far Cry and Assassin's Creed series (Screenshot).
- During the "Grandma's Bulldog" mission in Act 2, enter the arcade located in the Rossi-Frement building (Screenshot). Along the wall (Screenshot) are some "FarCry 3 Blood Dragon" arcade machines (Screenshot), which is a reference to a DLC for FarCry 3.
- In Act 2, in Aiden's Bunker hideout, you can watch a video log that shows a son explaining an Assassin's Creed execution to his father (Video).
- During "Requiescat In Pace" criminal convoy mission, your goal is to kill Olivier Garneau. He was a character in Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag who disappears after traveling to Chicago for a Blume Corporation conference.
- You can find various civilians that have Abstergo Industries appearing in their profiles.
My Little Pony reference
Zoom in at the ignition on various vehicles. Some of them will feature key chains with the Rainbow Dash and Trixie characters from My Little Pony.
Rayman Raving Rabbids reference
Remote controlled Rayman Raving Rabbids robots can be found at various locations.
- One can be found at a newstand in the northeastern part of the Parker Square district near the location of the "Made Man" Convoy side-mission (Screenshot).
- During the "Big Brother" mission, you can find a Rabbid in Jackson's (Aiden's nephew) room at Nicky's house (Screenshot).
- You can also find one during the first mission in the Pawnee District in Act 3. Enter Jebediah's bar, where there is also a drinking game on the map (Screenshot). Look behind the bar to find the Rabbid (Screenshot). Note: There is also a talking moose and singing bass inside this tavern that you can hack.
Slender Man reference
Images of the Slender Man can be seen at various locations, but only at a distance. If you get too close to the images, they will fade away (Screenshot).
License plate reference
The license plate on the car Aiden obtains after the "Role Model" mission in Act 2 reads "N3XU5", which translates to "Nexus". Nexus was Ubisoft's working title for the game.
Easy "Disk Space Full" achievement or trophy
Use the Song Sneak app to add all of the following songs to your Media app playlist. Songs can be obtained through the background music inside businesses, the radio in vehicles, and by hacking random mobile phones. You must be within 25 meters of the source of the music for Song Sneak to capture the song. Additionally, you will be awarded music tracks for completing specific missions during the main storyline. (Video)
- "Acrobot" by Gods of Fashion
- "Alarm Clocks" by The Vindictives
- "Awake" by JC Brooks & the Uptown Sound
- "Big Chomper, Big Chomper" by Dr.Manhattan
- "Blues Before Sunrise" by Elmore James and His Broomdusters
- "Blvck and White" by muGz featuring SRH
- "Break It Down" by Kidz in the Hall
- "Bright Idea" by Drew Gress
- "C.R.E.A.M." by Wu-Tang Clan
- "Cluj Napoca" by Bryan Doherty Band
- "Cold Night in Chicago" by Danny Chaimson & The 11th Hour
- "Conduction (Santiago & Bushido Remix)" by Johnny Fiasco
- "Confidential Liar" by Vanattica
- "Dance" by Mickey
- "Dangerous Tonight" by Alice Cooper
- "Dark Steering" by Square Pusher
- "Day by Day" by Longshot
- "Day 'N' Nite" by Kid Cudi
- "Devil's Taking Names" by The Lawrence Arms
- "Diane Young" by Vampire Weekend
- "Feds Are Watching" by 2 Chainz ft. Pharrell
- "Funeral Singers" by Califone
- "Gas Station (ft. Bun B)" by The Cool Kids
- "Gimme Danger (remix)" by Iggy & the Stooges
- "Going Down High" by Madina Lake
- "He Used to Be" by The Right Now
- "Help Is on the Way" by Rise Against
- "High Class Slim Came Floatin' In" by Tortoise
- "Howlin' for My Darlin'" by Howlin' Wolf
- "I Shall Not Be Moved" by Public Enemy
- "Invincible" by MGK
- "Invisible Man" by The Vindictives
- "Jesus Built My Hot Rod" by Ministry
- "Kick Me to the Curb" by Lil' Ed and the Blues Imperials
- "Lost Boys" by Summer Girlfriends
- "Move On Up" by Curtis Mayfield
- "Ms. Crumby" by The Audition
- "My Brain Hurts" by Screeching Weasel
- "My Love Is Winter" by Smashing Pumpkins
- "My My My" by Jamie Lono
- "Never Again" by Danko Jones
- "No Number" by Mike Golden & Friends
- "Old Lock It Down" by Treologic
- "One Mic" by Nas
- "Out to Lunch Ft the Kid Daytona" by Kidz in the Hall
- "Panic" by On An On
- "Private Eye" by Alkaline Trio
- "Raydar" by Champion Tech
- "Satellite" by EchoDroids
- "Scott Free" by Matt Ulery
- "Simplify" by Henhouse Prowlers
- "So Ambitious (GDM Remix)" by Victorian Halls
- "Soldier's Requiem" by Naked Raygun
- "Sparklers" by Gemini Club
- "Stolen From Some Great Writer" by Spitalfield
- "Talk" by Julia Klee
- "The Bottom" by The Record Low
- "The Good Life" by Weezer
- "Wake Up Sunshine" by Chicago
- "When I Grow Old" by Pet Lions
- "Where the Sidewalk Ends" by JDP
- "Winter in Chicago" by Flatfoot 56
- "Yes Machine" by Paul Cary
- "You Burnt Me" by Lil' Ed and the Blues Imperials
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation trophy rewards.
- 100% Clear (Platinum): This is the platinum trophy and is unlocked automatically when all the trophies have been unlocked.
- Hello World (Bronze): Take down Maurice.
- End of Line (Silver): Complete 40 Fixer Contracts. (Video)
- Basest Base (Silver): Complete every Gang Hideout. (Video)
- They Call Him The Vigilante (Silver): Complete every Investigation.
- Peephole (Silver): Complete every Privacy Invasion. (Video)
- Road Rage (Silver): Complete every Criminal Convoy. (Video)
- Enforcer (Bronze): Use the Crime Detection System to take down 20 confirmed criminals. (Video)
- Hard Crash (Bronze): Perform 10 vehicle take downs.
- Communication Fail (Bronze): Using non-lethal takedown, stop 10 civilians from calling to report you. (Video)
- Bookmarked (Silver): Tag 100 enemies.
- Power Cycle (Bronze): Participate in 5 different City Games. (Video)
- Magic Smoke (Bronze): Kill 4 enemies within a single instance of Focus. (Video)
- Escape Loop (Bronze): Escape 15 police chases.
- Free Radical (Silver): Escape a level 5 police chase. (Video)
- White Rabbit Object (Silver): Escape 15 police scans. (Video)
- Scanproof (Silver): Escape a level 5 police scan. (Video)
- Hardware Fail (Silver): Shoot out a tire on 15 different vehicles. (Video)
- Black Hat Trick (Silver): Kill 3 enemies with a single IED. (Video)
- Revoking Client Privileges (Bronze): Complete the final mission in the Human Traffic Investigation. (Video)
- Saturday Night Special (Bronze): Complete the final mission in the Weapons Trade Investigation. (Video)
- Sanity Check (Bronze): Collect all 8 Burner Phones. (Video)
- Read-only (Bronze): Complete the final mission in the QR Code Investigation. (Video)
- Darkness Looms (Bronze): Complete the final mission of the Missing Persons Investigation. (Video)
- Geolocated (Silver): Check in at every Hotspot.
- Disk Space Full (Silver): Unlock every song with the SongSneak app. (Video)
- Social Lubricant (Bronze): Complete level 10 against all 3 Drinking Game opponents. (Video)
- Hackification (Silver): Invade and successfully hack 10 enemy Fixers in Online Hacking. (Video)
- Piggyback (Silver): Invade and successfully observe 10 enemy Fixers in Online Tailing. (Video)
- Superhighway (Bronze): Complete 10 Public Online Races. (Video)
- System Mangler (Silver): Complete every ctOS Breach.
- Stealth Cookie (Silver): Complete an Online Tailing without being detected. (Video)
- Freeware (Gold): Unlock every Skill in the Skills Tree.
- Clear Signals (Silver): Unlock every ctOS Tower. (Video)
Additionally there are six secret trophies.
- Family Man (Bronze): Complete Act 1.
- Who Is Raymond Kenney? (Bronze): Complete Act 2.
- One Down, One to Go (Bronze): Complete Act 3.
- Vengeance (Silver): Complete Act 4.
- Log Off (Gold): Complete Act 5.
- Traced (Bronze): Get tailed 5 times.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs