Add to this page!
Ultimate Balance Test
Choose your Mii to reach the statistics screen. Notice the balance board character running on a treadmill in the background. Select him with the Wiimote to participate in the Ultimate Balance Test.
vwgii huy vnu, rlc
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding activity.
- Balance Bubble: Complete Balance Bubble under the Beginner setting.
- Free Jogging: Complete the Island lap several times.
- Step Plus Aerobics: Play Step Aerobics several times.
- Free Step: Play Step Plus Aerobics several times.
- Snowboarding Slalom: Accumulate two hours of total game time.
- Tightrope Advanced: Complete Normal Tightrope.
- Tightrope Super Advanced: Complete Advanced Tightrope.
Fit Money bonuses
Accumulate the indicated amount of time in your Fit Piggy to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Aerobics: Rhythm Boxing: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Aerobics: Super Hula Hoop: 30 minutes
- Balance: Balance Bubble: 1 hour
- Balance: Penguin Slide: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Balance: Snowboard Slalom: 2 hours
- Balance: Tightrope Tension: 15 minutes
- Balance: Zazen: 3 hours
- Muscle: Arm & Leg Lift: 2 hours 40 minutes
- Muscle: Parallel Stretch: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Muscle: Rowing Squat, Single Leg Twist: 10 minutes
- Muscle: Sideways Leg Lift: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Muscle: Single Arm Stand: 3 hours 50 minutes
- Muscle: Tricep Extension: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Yoga: Bridge: 3 hours 40 minutes
- Yoga: Chair: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Yoga: Cobra: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Yoga: Crocodile Twist: 4 hours
- Yoga: Downward Facing Dog: 3 hours 10 minutes
- Yoga: King of the Dance: 3 hours 20 minutes
- Yoga: Palm Tree: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yoga: Shoulderstand: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Yoga: Standing Knee: 45 minutes
- Yoga: Sun Salutation: 10 minutes
- Yoga: Triangle: 2 hours 50 minutes
Alternate Fit Piggy colors
Accumulate the indicated amount of training time to change the color of your Fit Piggy
- Bronze: 10 hours of training time
- Silver: 20 hours of training time
- Gold: 40 hours of training time
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding stamp.
- OK: Attend 2 Body Tests.
- Star: Attend 5 Body Tests.
- Heart: Attend 6 Body Tests.
- Flower: Attend 10 Body Tests.
- Smiley Face: Attend 14 Body Tests.
- Clover: Attend 22 Body Tests.
- Mii: Attend 30 Body Tests.
Muscle Workout challenges
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding challenge.
- Jackknife challenge: Get a "Four Star" rank in the 10 Second Workout and 20 Second Workout.
- Parallel Stretch challenge: Get a "Four Star" rank in the 30 Second Workout and 60 Second Workout.
- Pressup challenge: Get a "Four Star" rank on the 6 Reps and 10 Reps.
Jogging alternate courses
There are three (and possibly more in Free Jogging) alternate courses to take in the Jogging mini-game, one for each length of course (Short, Long, and Island Lap). To access these, enter the Jogging mini-game as normal and start jogging. When you see a single dog overtake your character, run past your guide so that the "Oh! You've passed your guide!" message appears. It will then read "Now follow the dog" and take you on an alternate course. The dogs appear as follows.
- Short Course: As you run towards the single house with a Mii outside.
- Long Course : Immediately at the start.
- Island Lap: Immediately at the start.
The following alternate courses are on Island Lap.
- Follow the yellow dog at the start. Soon you a black dog will appear. This is the first new alternate course.
- Follow as above, but after following the black dog for a while a white dog will appear. This is the second new alternate course.
- Follow the Mii guide at the beginning until you get to the bridge and a brown dog will appear. This is the third new alternate course.
- Follow as above, but after following the brown dog for awhile another brown dog will appear. This is the fourth new alternate course.
When you stand on your Balance Board immediately after you choose "Body Test" (the first time it asks, and not the time that it weighs you), hold a heavy object. The Balance Board will know that you are holding the object and actually weigh it for you.
Island distance running: Rope bridge
Use the following trick to go across the rope bridge on running. Go to the island distance running. When you have just started running, at the first dog you see (should be a light colored dog), run past your trainer so that the "Follow the dog" message appears. Keep following the dog. You will go up a mountain, across huge wooden bridges, then you will jump off the mountain.
Mario series references
When running (Free, Long, Short, and Island Jog) be on the lookout for the following icons: NES Mario, NES Luigi, NES power star, NES mushroom, NES Goomba, and NES Turtle. Note: Mario is on the right of the bridge.
Enter the "Balance Mode Games" menu and choose "Marble Drop Game". Intentionally allow time to run out to fail the first challenge. You are given one coin for every one minute of game play (win or lose) and the time used to fail Marble Drop is rounded up to a one minute value. Thus, you will get one coin for failing. Simply press A to continue and fail again for another coin.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs