Winning Eleven Play Maker 2008
This game is titled Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Winning Eleven Play Maker 2008 in Japan.
Mii Match mode
Finish at the top of the Practice league in the Champions Road.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding team.
- Classic Argentina: Win the World Cup with Argentina.
- Classic Brazil: Win the World Cup with Brazil.
- Classic England: Win the World Cup with England.
- Classic France: Win the World Cup with France.
- Classic Germany: Win the World Cup with Germany.
- Classic Italy: Win the World Cup with Italy.
- Classic Netherlands: Win the World Cup with Netherlands.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding group of players.
- Classic Players 1: Win the Division 1 League at the Master League.
- Classic Players 2: Win the Division 1 Cup at the Master League.
- Classic Players 3: Win the European League.
- Classic Players 4: Win the European Cup at the Master League.
- Classic Players 5: Win the England League.
- Classic Players 6: Win the France League.
- Classic Players 7: Win the Italy League.
- Classic Players 8: Win the Netherlands League.
- Classic Players 9: Win the Spanish League.
- Classic Players 10: Win the European Cup.
- Classic Players 11: Win the African Cup.
- Classic Players 12: Win the American Cup.
- Classic Players 13: Win the Asia/Oceania Cup.
Dive to avoid tackle
When you have the ball and an opponent is about to tackle you, press L1 + L2 + R1
PlayStation3 or LB + LT + RB
Xbox 360 to perform a dive.
Save a penalty
Xbox 360 Once you bought Player Cam from the shop, try cursor lock on the goalkeeper and play from 4 to 6 stars. Note: 6 stars is unlockable by purchasing it from the shop. 4 to 6 stars results in more penalties in game. A PK shootout works as follows. If the PK taker is shooting the ball to the striker's right side, you will control the keeper to try and save the shot by pressing the Left Analog-stick Right as well. However, if you are in an actual game, and you locked on the goalkeeper in Player Cam, once the striker starts the run up and the camera returns to Player Cam if the striker is shooting to the keeper's left side, press the Left Analog-stick in the opposite direction to the dive. For example, if you want to dive to the left in a game, press the Left Analog-stick Right.
Never ending Regulate conditions
Go to the "Master League" options and do the "Regulate Condition" option. After that, save your game. Once that is done, go into the Master League again. You will see another "Regulate Condition". You can do this as many times as desired.
Begin a new International League mode. Reduce the number of teams to three and the duration to half. Win the first match, save the game, and win the final match. You will get a prize of 3,000 PES. When the league menu appears, load your game and win again as many times as desired. You will get 3,000 PES as a reward for each victory.
Perfect Master League team
Go to Edit mode and increase all of the abilities of the players that you want to select for your team. After this, go to Master League mode and chose the option "Create Custom Team". Edit everything desired until you get to the default players list. Select every one of the default players individually, and change them to the players that you edited before. You will start the league with a very low budget, but your team's budget will become stable after you win many matches. It will be easier to do this because your team now has perfect abilities.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs