Winter Stars (PlayStation3)
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
tisiou rp, ied t, pt, rlwor stisoehe
- Platinum athlete (Platinum): Win all the Trophies in Winter Stars.
- Trick in (Bronze): Perform and land a trick before sliding on a rail.
- Grabbing hands (Bronze): Perform 3 grabs while sliding on a rail.
- Magnetic rails (Bronze): Slide on 4 rails within one race.
- Versatile victory (Silver): Land each possible trick within one race and win.
- Every trick in the book (Bronze): Successfully perform each possible trick in the game.
- No time to rest (Bronze): After a crash, get back on track in less than 2 seconds.
- Accident-free (Silver): Win a bobsled race without collisions.
- Focused (Bronze): Perfectly stay on the racing line in 4 bends in a bobsled race.
- Catch up (Silver): Win a short track race without being in the lead in any but the last lap.
- Shadow (Bronze): Completely fill the slipstream bar 4 times within one short track race.
- Shooting star (Silver): Biathlon: enter the shooting range in 4th place, hit all targets, leave the shooting range as 1st.
- Picky (Silver): Biathlon: hit only targets 1, 3 and 5 in lap 1, only targets 2 and 4 in lap 2 and win the race.
- Gateway (Bronze): Cut 5 gates in a row in a downhill skiing race.
- Adrenaline rush (Bronze): Use adrenaline for 4 consecutive seconds in a downhill skiing race.
- Crash-landing (Bronze): Ski Flying: jump a distance of 220 m and crash.
- Immaculate inruns (Bronze): Ski Flying: don't touch the sides of the track during the inrun on both attempts.
- Finished symphony (Bronze): Figure skating: sustain all notes within one event with perfect or super rating.
- No trouble without double (Bronze): Figure skating: win an event without activating double mode.
- Show-off (Bronze): Snowmobile: win a race crossing the finish line in reverse.
- Traction control deactivated (Bronze): Snowmobile: accumulate a drifting time of 10 seconds within one race.
- Last man standing (Bronze): Curling: win an end without any of the opponent's stones in the house.
- Clean sweep (Bronze): Curling: deliver a stone with low power and place it on the button by sweeping.
- Come around (Bronze): Curling: curl a shot directly behind another stone in the house.
- Double takeout (Bronze): Curling: takeout 2 of the opponent's stones with one shot.
- Air ace (Bronze): Paraskiing: accumulate an airtime of 90 seconds total within one race.
- Long distance flight (Bronze): Paraskiing: cover a distance of 500 consecutive meters while airborne.
- Botanophile (Bronze): Paraskiing: finish a race without touching any bushes or trees.
- Gone with the wind (Bronze): Paraskiing: fly through 6 gusts of wind in a row.
- Experienced (Bronze): Accumulate 25 experience points within one event.
- Rivalry (Bronze): Tackle your rival 5 times within one race.
- Beat yourself (Bronze): Beat a ghost you have recorded in time trial.
- Yin (Bronze): Earn three golden fairplay stripes.
- Yang (Bronze): Earn three black fairplay stripes.
- Snowflake Cup (Bronze): Place among the top 3 in the Snowflake Cup.
- Lady Crystal Cup (Bronze): Win the Lady Crystal Cup.
- Skillers United Championship (Silver): Win the Skillers United Championship.
- Winter Stars World Tour Finals (Gold): Win the Winter Stars World Tour Finals.
- Teambuilding (Bronze): Win 3 Cups in the first chapter of the career.
- All the way to the top (Bronze): Win 3 Cups in the second chapter of the career.
- Defending the crown (Silver): Win 3 Cups in the third chapter of the career.
- Prime discipline (Silver): Max out your talent and buy all upgrades for any discipline.
- Level 5 (Bronze): Reach level 5 in the career.
- Level 10 (Bronze): Reach level 10 in the career.
- Level 15 (Silver): Reach level 15 in the career.
- Warm up (Bronze): Complete 5 challenges.
- Amateur challenger (Bronze): Complete 10 challenges.
- Competent challenger (Silver): Complete 20 challenges.
- Professional challenger (Silver): Complete 30 challenges.
- Challenge champion (Gold): Complete all challenges.