- In Windows Vista, find the "wolf.cfg" file in the "\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\id Software\WolfSP\base" folder and make a copy of it named "autoexec.cfg". Use a text editor to edit the "autoexec.cfg" file and add the following lines.
seta g_cheatsAreOn "1" bind g "god"
- In this example, the God mode cheat is now bound to the "g" key. Bind any of the following codes similarly in the file, then press the assigned key during game play to activate the corresponding cheat function.
- In Windows XP and v1.0 of the game, the in-game console must be enabled by using a text editor to create file named "Autoexec.cfg" in the "\Program Files\Activision\Wolfenstein\SP\Base" folder (or wherever the game has been installed). Add the following string to this file:
set com_allowConsole "1"
- Save the file, exit, then start the game. Once in the game, hold [Right Alt] + [Left Alt] then tap the ~ to display the console window. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Tap ~ again to exit the console.
- In Windows XP and v1.1 of the game, you only need to add the +set com_allowConsole 1 command line parameter to end of the "Target" field in the "Shortcut" properties that are used to launch the game. Once in the game, hold [Right Alt] + [Left Alt] then tap the ~ to display the console window. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Tap ~ again to exit the console.
|All veil powers||givePowers|
|Get indicated amount of gold||giveGold <number>|
|All power upgrades||giveALLPowerUpgrades|
|Ignored by enemies||notarget|
|Set total money to $31,337||momoney|
| Set Blazkowicz's running speed;|
default is "140"
|seta pm_runspeed <number>|
|Toggle unlimited sprinting||seta g_infiniteStamina <0 or 1>|
| Set Blazkowicz's vertical jump height;|
default is "50", can increase fall damage
|seta pm_jumpheight <number>|
| Toggle head bobbing while Blazkowicz sprints;|
also eliminates sprint feature
|g_noviewbob <0 or 1>|
|Enable Flammenwerfer in level 1||seta g_unlockedFlameDLC 1|
|Spawn item or character||spawn <name>|
Please submit more details about the unknown information.
Use one of the following entries with the spawn code.
- ammo_flame (Flammenwerfer ammo)
- ammo_lf44 (Leichenfaust 44 cannon ammo)
- ammo_mauser (Mauser ammo)
- ammo_mdl24 (MDL24 ammo)
- ammo_mp40 (MP40 ammo)
- ammo_mp43 (MP43 ammo)
- ammo_panzer (Panzer ammo)
- ammo_particle_cannon (Particle cannon ammo)
- ammo_shroud (Shroud ammo)
- ammo_tesla (Tesla ammo)
- weapon_flammenwerfer (flamethrower)
- weapon_grenade (MDL.24 grenade)
- weapon_lf44 (Leichenfaust 44 cannon)
- weapon_mauser98 (Kar98 bolt-action rifle)
- weapon_panzerschreck (rocket launcher)
- weapon_plasma_cannon (particle cannon)
Note: Certain ammo summoning codes work inconsistently, particularly the following: ammo_panzer, ammo_flame, and ammo_shroud. Sometimes the aforementioned item spawns, but on some maps a messages in the console window like the following text. When this occurs, simply spawn the weapon in question and that will also provide ammunition.
- spawned entity 'idItem_ammo_shroud_1309'
- spawned entity 'idItem_ammo_flame_281'
- spawned entity 'idItem_ammo_panzer_288'
Use one of the following entries with the spawn code. Note: Spawning a character that is not normally present on the current map may crash the game.
|Blonde Elite Guard with a dagger||enemies_elite_guard|
|Brunette Elite Guard with a whip||enemies_elite_guard_02|
|Friendly Kreisau soldier with an MP40 SMG||allies_kreisau_soldier_01|
|Rocket Trooper with a jetpack||enemies_ak_rocket_trooper|
|Wehrmacht officer with an MP40 SMG||enemies_wehrmacht_officer|
|Wehrmacht sniper with a sniper rifle||enemies_wehrmacht_sniper|
|Wehrmacht soldier with a Kar98 rifle||enemies_wehrmacht_infantry|
|Wehrmacht soldier with an MP40 smg||enemies_wehrmacht_infantry_mp40|
|Spawns an Altered||enemies_altered|
|Spawns an Assassin||enemies_ak_assassin|
|Spawns an SS officer with an MP43 assault rifle||enemies_SS_officer|
|Spawns an SS soldier with an MP43 assault rifle||enemies_SS_sentry|
|Spawns friendly Erik Engle with an MP40 SMG||allies_kreisau_erik|
In Windows Vista, find the "wolf.cfg" file in the "\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\id Software\WolfSP\base" folder and make a copy of it named "autoexec.cfg". Use a text editor to edit the "autoexec.cfg" file and add the following lines.
seta g_showCheatMenuMsg "1" seta g_gameFinished "1"
Start a new campaign and you can now access the "Cheat" menu through the "Gameplay Options" screen. Note: When cheats are enabled, enemies will have pumpkin heads.
Successfully complete the game to unlock the Cheat menu with "Pumpkin Heads", "Unlock All Weapons", "Unlock All Veil Powers", and "Infinite Money" options.
hoeau wlcb cntceeawme aihagued,
Collect the last Tome Of Power to get all of the skills for each power. Because you no longer have to purchase them, this can save $17,000.
Fully upgraded weapons
Collect all Intel pieces to automatically upgrade your weapons.
Defeating the final Boss
In phase one, use Empower to get through his shield then first the Panzer Rocket Launcher and the Veil Blue Rocket Launcher. In phase two, use the Slow Motion or Empower to defeat him. In phase three, instead of running up the ramp, shoot him with a sniper rifle or rocket launcher. Move slowly, and get to the stairs. Have a weapon ready to kill the four waves of Sniffers. Then, shoot him until he falls. In phase four, just shoot him and use the explosives.
Defeating Heavy Nazis
Use your Mire power to easily kill Heavy Nazis with particle cannons. Aim for the red targets on their shoulders. After both of them are destroyed, another target will appear from their back. Shoot it to kill them.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs