Wolfenstein 3D (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
The secret rooms are like any other room except they are accessed by a "secret passage" (not really a door). There are certain wall panels which can be pushed. The wall will then slide back revealing a passage to another room. Secret rooms are usually used to store treasure, keys, food, first aid and ammo packs and more powerful guns.
Although there are no strict guidelines to where a secret room might be, there are subtle hints on where one might be positioned. Since the maps in the game are true (i.e. they are not warped space), a block of wall which is thick and houses no standard rooms (operated by normal sliding doors) could potentially house a secret room. First try the obvious places on the walls (e.g. Hitler paintings, Nazi banners and other obvious wall decorations). Some secret panels are in the corners of a room, others in the middle of a wall (midpoint of a wall in a standard room). There are also a few between two objects, such as two plants or two barrels positioned against the walls. Secret panels may also be found on walls in straight line extending from an object (such as an overhead lamp). Some secret rooms have secret rooms within them. Sometimes secret movable panels can be moved to block each other.
The secret levels are just another level which has
been made harder to find than others. To get to a secret level
a special elevator (in appearance they look like a normal elevator)
must be taken from one of the normal (non-secret levels). Special
elevators are hidden. There is one secret level per episode. After
a secret level is completed, the exit elevator will provide to
the next normal level to be completed.
sarau igawfb avfdweu itan
Secret level 10
Go to the end of the first level. Instead of going through the exit, turn right and open a secret door in the corner of the wall. Then, turn 90 degrees to your right to open another secret passage. At the end, you will find the elevator to level 10.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- None Left Standing (Silver): Get 100% kills on any floor on Don't Hurt Me or harder.
- Clean out the Castle (Silver): Get 100% of the treasure in any floor.
- You Are Death Incarnate (Bronze): Complete one floor on "I Am Death Incarnate".
- Escaped from Wolfenstein (Bronze): Complete episode one on Don't Hurt Me or harder.
- Operation: Eisenfaust Complete (Bronze): Complete episode two on Don't Hurt Me or harder.
- One Fewer Fuhrer (Bronze): Complete episode three on Don't Hurt Me or harder.
- A Dark Secret Revealed (Bronze): Complete episode four on Don't Hurt Me or harder.
- Sentenced the Madman (Bronze): Complete episode five on Don't Hurt Me or harder.
- Confronted (Bronze): Complete episode six on Don't Hurt Me or harder.
- Hey, That Wall Moves! (Bronze): Find one secret.
- Blazkowicz-ed! (Gold): Complete all six episodes on Bring 'Em On! or harder.
- One of Many (Bronze): Exit any floor at any difficulty.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs
- H: Dog
- P: Pot
- S: Soldier
- V: Meat
- K: Chicken
- T: Treasure
- A: Ammo
- W: Weapon
- M: Marine
- G: Health
- O: Secret room
- L: Extra Life
- *: Key