World Of Outlaws: Sprint Cars (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Start a career in career mode, then enter one of the following names to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|Ultimate car setup at every track||megederek|
ehedft tth oerfrc
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Grinner (Bronze): Win an event.
- Trio (Bronze): Place first in 3 events in a row.
- Cross Country (Bronze): Complete a race at each Sprint Car track in single player.
- Gonzalez (Bronze): Set a lap record in single player.
- 1.21 Jigawatts?! (Bronze): Hit a top speed greater than 88MPH in single player.
- Handle With Care (Bronze): Finish an A-Feature in Arcade raceday with damage turned on.
- Running Blind (Bronze): Finish a race without using a Tear-Off in single player.
- 20/20 Vision (Bronze): Use 40 Tear-Offs in single player.
- Baby Steps (Bronze): Complete Volusia's first event.
- Cashing In (Bronze): Get your first payout from a sponsor.
- Racer X (Bronze): Get a Large Trophy in a Speed Challenge event.
- Dodgem Car (Bronze): Get a Large Trophy in an Accuracy Challenge event.
- Time Bandit (Bronze): Get a Large Trophy in a Time Challenge event.
- On Your Way (Bronze): Earn 2,500 points in Career mode.
- Ka-Ching! (Bronze): Purcahse your first upgrade component.
- Volusia Victor (Bronze): Complete all events at Volusia Speedway Park.
- I-55 Conqueror (Bronze): Complete all events at I-55 Raceway.
- Knoxville Master (Bronze): Complete all events at Knoxville Raceway.
- Dodge City Slicker (Bronze): Complete all events at Dodge City Raceway Park.
- Cedar Lake Champ (Bronze): Complete all events at Cedar lake Speedway.
- Huset's Hero (Bronze): Complete all events at Huset's Speedway.
- Eldora Expert (Bronze): Complete all events at Eldora Speedway.
- Lernerville Legend (Bronze): Complete all events at Lernerville Speedway.
- Williams Winner (Bronze): Complete all events at Williams Grove.
- Skagit Success (Bronze): Complete all events at Skagit Speedway.
- Come On Down! (Bronze): Host an Online game.
- Just Visiting (Bronze): Join someone else's Online multiplayer game.
- Red Hot (Bronze): Be 2 Hot Spots ahead of your opponents in a Online Hot Spot game.
- On Fire! (Bronze): Deliver 10 Hot Spots in Online Hot Spot Delivery games.
- Home Run! (Bronze): Finish an Online Bomb Tag game without getting the bomb.
- Airtime (Bronze): Fly through the air for 3 seconds in an Online game.
- Mud Runner (Bronze): Win an Online match.
- Hard Charger (Silver): Start in last position and win an A Feature.
- Half-Dozen (Silver): Place first in 6 events in a row.
- Skin Of Your Teeth (Silver): Finish an A Feature with two or more parts of your vehicle severely damaged.
- Local Star (Silver): Place first in all Career events on a single track.
- Big Earner (Silver): Earn 5,000 points in Career mode.
- Fully Tricked (Silver): Deck out your car with the best upgrade components.
- Silver Dollar Jacket (Silver): Complete all events at Silver Dollar Speedway.
- Down and Dirty (Silver): Complete all events at The Dirt Track at Charlotte.
- Tag Sale (Silver): Rack up 30 Tags in Online Tag games.
- Discombombulated (Silver): Win 10 Online Bomb Tag matches.
- The Need For Speed! (Silver): Hit 5 Hot Spots in a row in a Online Hot Spot game.
- Fender Bender (Silver): Collide with an opponent in mid-air in a Online game.
- Mud Eater (Silver): Win 10 Online matches.
- Veteran (Gold): Complete Career Mode.
- See Ya! (Gold): Give the Bomb to an opponent with 2 seconds or less on the clock in a Online Bomb Tag game.
- Sprint Legend (Platinum): Unlock all other Trophies to earn this Platinum Trophy!
Wrong racing surface
Go to the Cedar Lake race track. Run from the middle groove to the upper groove. Grass will fly from under your wheels instead of dirt. The low groove and the apron have the correct racing surface.
High air ramps
Hit the apron of any race track the correct way with the front tires. The car will fly up in the air spinning you out and possibly flipping over.
Race at the Williams Grove race track. Get close to either the inside or outside walls. You car's rear end will randomly start jumping up and down. It happens more in the upper groove in the turns.