Worms 4: Mayhem (PC)
Getting trophies for the trophy cabinet will give you
100 to 500 coins to spend in the item shop. To get the trophies,
you must accomplish a certain task or get a certain number of
damage points, etc.
and Aaron Taylor.
- 3 Bagger trophy: Kill three worms with one shot (one turn).
- 4 Bagger trophy: Kill four worms with one shot (Holy Hand Grenade is probably best).
- Animal Lover trophy: Get at least 200 total kills with animal weapons (for example, sheep).
- Barrel Buster trophy: Blow up at least 500 green explosive barrels (overall throughout the game).
- Big Blast trophy: Get 500 damage in one shot (getting two worms with 250 HP each in the water with a shotgun is probably easiest).
- Body Count trophy: Get at least 500 kills (total throughout whole game; includes multi-player matches).
- Bronze Damage trophy: Get at least 25 000 total damage (overall throughout the game).
- Gold Damage trophy: Get at least 100 000 total damage (overall throughout the game).
- Greedy Worm trophy: Collect at least 500 total crates (overall throughout the game).
- Hot Foot trophy: Hot foot trophy: Successfully dodge at least 500 mines (overall throughout the game).
- Magic Bullet trophy: Kill three worms with one shot (shotgun recommended).
- Rocketeer trophy: Use at least 2 000 total jet pack fuel (overall throughout the game).
- Silver Damage trophy: Get at least 50 000 total damage (overall throughout the game).
- The Beast Within trophy: Get three kills with one animal weapon (sheep recommended).
- Weapon Specialist trophy: Get at least 8 000 total damage with the bazooka (overall throughout the game).
For the "Barrel Buster", "Big Blast",
"Animal Lover" and "Body Count" Trophies and
the damage trophies, create a scheme with just a Sheep and set
land object to oil drums. Then, start a multi-player game. Put
four human teams in and fill up the sixteen Worms. Then, use the
weapon scheme you just made and select landscape. Choose Camelot
and type the number code 3651335800 to get a tiny arena.
Then on Wormpot choose double damage, super animal weapons and
super random weapon. As the sheep is the only weapon in the scheme,
the random weapon will always be the sheep. Then, start the game.
Fire the sheep and detonate it. The explosion will destroy the
entire arena and the barrels, kill all the worms, and do about
5,000 damage (which will give you the big blast). The round will
draw and you can repeat. Repeat this until you have killed enough
worms, caused enough damage, and destroyed enough barrels to get
the other trophies. This will also give you the 3 and 4 Baggers
and the Beast Within if you do not already have them.
Maps (20 coins)
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding map.
- Mission and Tutorial maps: Complete the mission/level that uses them.
- Hold Until Reworked and Re-Submission maps: Defeat Team17 times in the deathmatches they are used on.
Weapons (150 coins)
In the list of schemes in the shop, most cost 50 coins
but four of them cost 150. If you buy one that costs 150 coins,
you will unlock the weapon that corresponds to that scheme in
- Buying the "Holy Grail" scheme will unlock The Holy Hand Grenade.
- Buying the "Darksider" scheme will unlock The Bubble Trouble.
- Buying the "It's a Mystery" scheme will unlock The Inflatable Scouser.
- Buying the "Mega Powers" scheme will unlock The Icarus Potion.
Special Head Gear (150 coins)
Note: Time bonuses are not required.
- Hard Hat: Complete the Construction part of the story (missions 1 to 5)
- Royal Knight: Complete the Camelot part of the story (missions 6 to 10)
- Boggy The Kid: Complete Wild West part of the story (missions 11 to 15)
- Queen Of Sheeba: Complete the Arabia part of the story (missions 16 to 20)
- Caveworm: Complete the Prehistoric part of the story (missions 21 to 25)
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding item.
- Punk Equipment (Hands and Hair, sold separately): Complete all tutorials.
Character sets (500 coins)
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character set.
- Dino: Complete All the non-Deathmatch challenges faster than Team17.
- Wormenstein: Complete all ten Deathmatch challenges faster than Team17.
- Alien: Complete all twenty five missions.
- Professor: Complete all twenty five missions in time bonuses.
- Cyborg: Get all fifteen trophies.
"The Kitchen Sink" weapon scheme
This includes every weapon, including the five secret
weapons, with unlimited ammunition and no delay (2,500 coins).
Unlock all character sets do get this bonus.
Carpet Capers: Easter Egg
In story mode, there is a tower with an enemy called
Egg on it. Parachute down to the bottom of that tower where there
is a hole. Collect the jewels to get the Easter Egg. Once you
complete the level you will be awarded with 1,000 coins.
Destruct And Serve: Easter Egg
In story mode, destroy the silver-colored sports car
completely to get an Easter Egg. Once you complete the level you
will be awarded with 1,000 coins.
Walk up to the car that looks like the DeLorean from the Back
To The Future movies. It should fly off, leaving a flame trail
behind. If this does not work, shoot it and it will do the jump
to 88 mph. You will receive 1,000 coins at the end of the level.
Escape From Tree Rex: Easter Egg
In story mission, jet pack to the crate with bazooka
x2 in it. Shoot into t. Rex's mouth to get the Easter Egg. Collect
the jewels to get the Easter Egg. Once you complete the level
you will be awarded with 1,000 coins.
Mike's Secret Laboratory: Easy tutorial win
When you start this mission you should be to the right
of the big protective screen. If you go forward slightly you should
see a platform to your right. Use a Jet Pack to get up there.
There should be a weapon crate up there. If you collect this crate
you will get 25 Sentry Guns. Use these on a flat piece of ground.
Then at your next turn, go close to the Sentry Gun and fire it
at an enemy worm. The Sentry Gun should detect this and will fire
lots of bullets at the worm you shot. Note: You can only use one
Sentry Gun at a time until it is destroyed -- place it carefully.
Also, this is not the only other time in the game you can use
a Sentry Gun. The other is on the last level, where you only have
two of them.
thulf bl, bav ametdrl berih
Nice To Siege You: Easter Egg
In story mode, jump up on the cliff where the professor
is located. Jump off the back, then walk around to find a cave.
In the cave will be a worm Easter Egg. Once you complete the level
you will be awarded with 1,000 coins.
Nice To Siege You: Easy completion
You must protect the professor for fifteen minutes.
Use your weapon on the enemy at the last seconds of your turn.
Tin Can Alley: Easter Egg
In story mode, shoot the toilet behind you to the left.
Once you complete the level you will be awarded with 1,000 coins.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs