Worms Crazy Golf (PC)
Add to this page!
Complete the listed task to unlock the corresponding Steam achievement. To view your achievements and statistics in the Steam client, select "Community", then search for the "Worms Crazy Golf (PC)" game hub. Select the "View Stats" drop down option, then choose the option for your username's achievements.
- Barrel do Nicely: Destroy 3 TNT barrels with one shot.
- Bats your lot: Damage 3 bats with one shot.
- Be the Best: Complete all the challenges.
- Dead Good: Complete the Graveyard Course.
- Fair Game: Kill 4 Greenskeeper Worms on one level.
- Feel the Power: Overdrive a shot.
- First Round: Complete a hole.
- Fluke or Skill?: Get a hole in one.
- Gentle Strokes: Putt in from the green.
- Getting The Hang of it: Complete a hole within the par score or better.
- Going Underground: Get the mole to steal the ball.
- In a Spin: Use spin control whilst the ball is in-flight.
- Lets See The Goods: Collect 5 crates.
- Mine's a Large One: Destroy 3 mines with one shot.
- No Task Too Great: Achieve all the objectives on one hole.
- Octogenarian: Get the old woman to strike the ball.
- Poor Flossie: Damage 3 sheep with one shot.
- Pure Skill: Complete a challenge.
- Retail Therapy: Purchase an item from the customisation menu.
- Rule Britannia: Complete the Britannia Course.
- Show Me The Money: Collect 20 coins on one hole.
- Social Golfer: Complete a hot-seat multiplayer game.
- That's a Wing Span: Get an Albatross.
- The Jolly Roger: Complete the Pirate Cavern Course.
- The Utilizer: Use any one of the cannon, teleporter or cable car type interactive objects.
- True Champion: Complete every objective on every hole.
- Tweet Tweet: Get a Birdie.
- Wheres The Prey: Get an Eagle.
- You Shoot You Score: Achieve a skill score objective on one of the holes.
Easy "Going Underground" achievement or trophy
Moles will appear on a few levels and will teleport your ball. Hit a mole with your ball as it is waiting on the surface. It will take the ball to another location on the map. Try to get as close as possible to where the mole pops up before hitting it with the ball.