X3: Terran Conflict (PC)
Add to this page!
Enter the pilot name change menu. Enter Thereshallbewings as a case-sensitive pilot name while not docked. Your name will remain the same to confirm correct code entry.
Start a new game and enter Makeanapplepiefromscratch as a case-sensitive pilot name. The pilot name should reset to its default to confirm correct code entry. Leave the game and return to the main menu. The "Galaxy Editor" option should now appear under "New Game".
Complete the listed task to unlock the corresponding Steam achievement. To view for "X3: Terran Conflict (PC)". Choose the "View Stats" option on the drop down list, then choose the option that will list the achievements for your username.
- A Few Good Men: Train five marines to five stars.
- A Proud Moment: Build a factory.
- Balance of Power: Finish the Balance of Power mission.
- Captain of Industry: Achieve trade rank Wholesaler.
- Combat Pro: Achieve fight rank Professional.
- Crash Course: Pass the Flight School.
- Defender of the Universe: Destroy 1,000 Kha'ak and/or Xenon ships.
- Die-Hard: Finish nine campaigns in Dead-is-Dead mode.
- Exterminator: Complete operation final fury.
- Filthy Rich: Get one billion Credits in your account.
- Fly Swatter: Stun seven space flies at once.
- Happy Hippies: Help the Goner to rebuild and relocate their Temple.
- Home Sweet Home: Complete the New Home Missions.
- Homebase: Acquire your personal Headquarters.
- Liberator: Claim ten ships.
- Lost Brothers: Complete the Aldrin Missions.
- Major Miner: Mine ten units of Nividium.
- Maze: Build a complex with five factories.
- Never Say Die: Finish six campaigns in Dead-is-Dead mode.
- On the Beat: Earn 100,000 Credits with a police license.
- Operation Blackbeard: Board and take over ten capital ships.
- Pirate Fever: Force a pilot to eject a crate worth over 10,000 Credits.
- R.e.s.p.e.c.t.: Achieve the highest reputation with the main races.
- Reboot: Board and take over a Xenon Q.
- Resourceful: Reactivate the final set of Hub gates.
- Reunion: Reunite the Aldrin colony with Earth.
- Solar Shock Wave: Destroy a Solar Power Plant.
- Survivor: Finish three campaigns in Dead-is-Dead mode.
- Traveller: Visit all sectors. Unfocused jumps don't count.
- Turn Up the Heat: Destroy 20 ships with the Plasma Burst Generator.
- X Marks the Spot: Complete the Treasure Hunt Campaign.
- X-Treme Fighter: Achieve fight rank X-TREME.
- X-Treme Trader: Achieve trade rank X-TREME.
Note: This is only for those that started to play as a Terran. There is not much fighting in the Terran sectors. After you get the mission to follow some pirates and scan their base, deactivate the tracing system for that mission. You will notices that many stations have a red target (those are missions to kill, patrol, or protect). Because you do not have a good ship yet, it is best that you accept only missions to protect stations. In addition to a reward, you get a bonus for every kill. There can also be another bonus for you -- some of the ships might get abandoned. This gives you a chance to claim the abandoned ships and sell them, or keep the ship if desired, then upgrade it and have it as a wing man to help on harder missions that give even more money. Note: Other ships in the sectors also will help sometimes. Your Terran mission will not end because there is no time limit. Fly around the sectors and look for missions where you need to protect a station. Do this as long as desired, and save the game after every mission.