Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Summoner
Add to this page!
This game is titled Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Caller in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Summoner in Japan.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour bonuses
Note: This requires another Nintendo DS with Yu-Gi-Oh!
Nightmare Troubadour. Select the "Wireless Connection"
option in both systems simutaneously. In Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare
Troubadour, create a room. In Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Caller
enter the newly created room with Spirit Caller. The game should
automatically save. Exit Wireless Connection mode on both systems.
In Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Caller, go back to your dorm room
and enter the closet. You should find the Stuffy Collared Shirt,
Cheap Duel Disk, and a title based on your level and card collection
in Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour.
toeia, un uovfe, eha
Defeat the indicated duelist repeatedly until he or she gives you the corresponding disk.
- Alchemy Disk: Professor Banner
- Amazonness Disk: Tania
- Gorgeous Disk: Admiral
- Kaibaman Disk: Kaibaman
- Pharaoh Disk: Abidos
- Vampire Disk: Camula
Battle Dr. Crowler
After you win the School Duel preliminary match, find
Crowler. He is usually at the Blue Boys dorm at night. He will
say that he is going to train you for the School Duel. You can
then battle him.
After you defeat Nightshroud, go down to Island-South.
Look around a little. This is extremely easy if all people are
registered besides the story characters. Look around the lake
and someone will appear with nothing above their head. Go there
and Blair will appear saying, "Hee Hee! I secretly came to
visit! Let's Duel!"
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding
- Academy Jersey: Defeat Fonda until she gives it to you.
- Black Uniform: Defeat Chazz until he gives it to you.
- Blue Uniform: Defeat Dark Zane until he gives it to you.
- Duel Coat: Defeat Crowler until he gives it to you.
- Hawaiian Shirt: Defeat Atticus until he gives it to you.
- Kaibaman Coat: Defeat Kaibaman until he gives it to you.
- North Academy Uniform: Defeat Chazz until he gives it to you.
- Stuffy Collared Shirt: Link with Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour.
- Suit: Duel Chumley until he gives it to you.
- Titan Coat: Defeat Titan until he gives it to you
- Yellow Uniform : Defeat Professor Sartyr until he gives it to you.
Complete the indicated task to get the corresponding
Duel Spirit. There are sixteen in all, and are usually found in
the northern part of the island. Simply find them and defeat them
to get a random chance that they will join you.
- Acrobat Monkey: Defeat Kagemaru.
- Adhesive Explosive: Starter at well.
- Babycerasaurus: After finalists are decided in tournament.
- Batteryman C: Complete the game.
- Batteryman D: Complete the game
- Beelze Frog: After finalists are decided in tournament.
- Blast Asmodian: After finalists are decided in tournament.
- Dragon Capture Jar: Complete the game.
- Ebon Magician Curran: After Abandoned Dorm events.
- Hane-Hane: Defeat Bastion for the second time,
- Jerry Beans Man: Starter at well.
- Oscillo Hero #2: Starter at well.
- Skelengel: Defeat Kagemaru.
- Soitsu: After Abandoned Dorm events.
- Star Boy: Defeat Bastion for the second time.
- White Magician Pikeru: Complete the game.
Complete the indicated task to earn the corresponding title.
- Dropout Boy: Lose 475 duels
- King of Duels: Win 475 duels
When you read all of the tutorial at once at any time
you can get a few extra cards (for example, Des Koala)/
Buy almost all packs from a set for 150 DP
Note: This is described using buttons only, you can
use the stylus if desired. This way is just easier and better
detailed for description purposes. Enter the Duel Academy Campus.
Choose "Store". Choose "Card Counter". Put
the pointer over "Legend of the White Dragon" and press
A. Press A to select the first pack only. Press
B to return to the pack selection screen. Move the pointer
over to the pack you want to "buy" all of and press
A to enter it. Press A again to deselect the first
pack of this set. This is the only way it will work. Press B
to return to the pack selection screen. Move the pointer over
to any other available pack. It must not be one you chose a pack
from and must not be one that they are sold out of. Press R
and the cost will go down to 150 DP. Press X and you will
now have the new cards.
Select any random pack then go in. Pick one pack only, then exit.
After that, select the desired pack. Pick the first five packs.
Exit then go to another pack that is in stock. Note: Do not pick
any of the two packs from before. Then, press R and go
back to the one you are going to by pressing L. Go back
to another. Press R and all the packs should be only 150
DP. Note: You cannot buy all the packs using this trick. There
must at least two packs and the one you want.
When you stay out until you have to go back to the
dorm, it should say, "It's time to go back to the dorm."
However, it says "It's time to go dorm".
Strategy guides from GameFAQs