Zen Bound 2 (PC)
Add to this page!
Complete the listed task to unlock the corresponding Steam achievement. To view for "Zen Bound 2 (PC)". Choose the "View Stats" option on the drop down list, then choose the option that will list the achievements for your username.
- Anti Spike: Blow up all nail bombs on the hedgehog.
- Butterfly Collector: Complete 10 Trees.
- Flower Garden: Collect 200 flowers.
- Getting the Hang of It: Complete the last level of the Tree of Introduction.
- Gordian: Blindly refuse defeat.
- Meticulous Detonator: Blow up every nail bomb on the Tree of Focus.
- Nirvana: Learn to let go after attaining Perfection.
- Pacifist: Use all rope but no paint must touch the object.
- Perfection: Complete all levels at 100%.
- Tied to the Ground: Tie down every flying thing.
- Unwinder: Wrap an object to 100% and then unwind back to 0%.
Easy "Pacifist" achievement
The rope that is used to bind the objects usually spreads paint on the object in order to show how much is covered. However, there are some levels where you must wrap the rope around "nail bombs" to get the percentage covered. You need to use one of those objects to earn "Pacifist". Once such item can be found one near the start. On the "Tree of Introduction", the second object will be a moose with "nail bombs". Try to wrap the entire length of rope around the moose, without touching a "nail bomb". Note: The starting and ending nails are acceptable. If you accidentally touch a "nail bomb", you must restart the level completely; you cannot unwind and begin again. The easiest way to do this is to wind the rope between the legs and the antlers. You should not need to move the object in any direction.
Easy "Tied to the Ground" achievement
Get three flowers (over 99%) on the following levels.
rdgio seuberc eaidiry
- Tree of Introduction: Classic gameplay and Rope bombs 2
- Tree of Nostalgia: Unknown and Exploration
- Tree of Reflection: Hurry
- Tree of Introspection: Vanity and Cooperation
- Tree of Reminiscence: Freedom and Travels
- Tree of Tribute: Aviation and Minimalism
- Tree of Conflict: Politics