Add to this page!
Create a file named "autoexec.cfg" in the "ZenoClashzenozoikcfg" folder in the game directory. Place the following lines in that file.
sv_cheats "1" con_enable "1" bind "`" "toggleconsole"
Press ~ during game play to display the console window. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
Press [Up] [Down] [Up] [Up] [Left] [Right] [Left] [Down] [Down] at the main menu.
Complete the following goals to earn the listed achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", then search for the game hub that corresponds to "Zeno Clash". Select the "View Stats" drop down option, then choose the option for your username's achievements.
- Almost Number One: Bring the Hunter down to 1 healthpoint in melee combat.
- Animal Cruelty: Kill 50% of the harmless animals in the game.
- Body Launcher: Throw an enemy into another.
- Door Hater: Annoy the man behind the door.
- Easter Egg: Find the secret easter egg.
- Flame Master: Capture 30 fireballs with the torch.
- Heavy Brawler: Defeat a heavy enemy without getting hit.
- Light the Path: Ignite all pyres.
- Metamoq's pupil: Learn all advanced combat techniques.
- Monocrome Adventurer: Input the Malstrum's Mansion secret code.
- Street Fighter: Beat the game without using weapons unless it is absolutely necessary.
- Target Practice: Shoot 21 Mucalosaurus Worshippers from the boat.
- Tower Champion -1: Complete tower challenge number -1.
- Tower Champion -2: Complete tower challenge number -2.
- Tower Champion -3: Complete tower challenge number -3.
- Tower Champion 1: Complete Tower Challenge Number 1.
- Tower Champion 2: Complete Tower Challenge Number 2.
- Tower Champion 3: Complete Tower Challenge Number 3.
- Tower Champion 4: Complete Tower Challenge Number 4.
- Tower Champion 5: Complete Tower Challenge Number 5.
- Untouchable: Land 50 deflect kicks.
- Zenozoik Adventurer: Complete the game.
Play Chapter 4, "Corwid Of The Free". While you are in the cage during the second scene, face the large monster then look at the tree behind and to the left of you. Easter Eggs should be visible under the tree.
epwc ftpe hfhcung
Easy "Animal Cruelty" achievement
During game play, you will encounter chickens running around as well as pigs in a pen. Kill them all to increment the counter for this achievement. Most of the time you will need to do this in mid-battle. You cannot earn this in one playthrough. Restarting a fight sequence and killing the targets repeatedly should also work. An easy location to increment your counter is the initial dream sequence, where Metamoq instructs you to first kick, then shoot chickens for practice. Another location is the pig pen at the end of Chapter 8.
Easy "Flame Master" achievement
You will encounter enemies in Chapters 9 and 10 that throw purple exploding balls at you and your companion. When close enough, if you swing your "torch" at the correct moment you will absorb the ball. This must be done a total of thirty times in a single run to earn the achievement. If you die and return to a checkpoint, your progress will returns to its previous value. The enemies spawn in groups, behave erratically and usually target Deadra. Move around and position yourself next to her. The enemies in Chapter 9 do not respawn, and the ones in Chapter 10 shoot less often. It is easier try this in Chapter 9, by using each enemy to progress as long as possible. Leave only one enemy, use it to progress until you are low on health, then heal and find the next group. To catch the ball, keep some distance so you can see it coming, then sidestep, turn, and swing your "torch". If you miss, the ball should not hit you. If the enemy gets too close, run around to the other side.
Easy "Street Fighter" achievement
You can use weapons in the following situations:
- Hitting heavy enemies.
- Shooting Father-Mother; be careful not to hit any other enemies while doing this.
- Shooting enemies in unreachable places, for example gate guards, shooters in city, shooters on platforms.
- Shooting the Hunter in Chapter 6, "Hunter Hunter" and Chapter 16, "Coast". Take care not to shoot the squirrels.
- Hunting rabbits in Chapter 6, "Hunter Hunter" and Chapter 13, "Found" (although you kick them instead).
- During the entirety of Chapter 9, "End World" and Chapter 10, "Throne".
- During Metamoq's initial dream sequence.
To make this easier, play under the lowest difficulty setting. Dying and reloading will keep your progress intact. Animals (birds, dogs, mosquitoes, crabs, squirrels) can be taken out with a kick, punch, or elbow instead of a weapon. When wielding a weapon in an allowable situation, be careful not to hit anything else by accident. To be safe, clear the area first. When fighting a heavy enemy in the presence of lesser enemies, throw the weapon away in a safe direction and take care of them first. During the Chapter 11 boat ride, move back and forth to dodge most of the thrown rocks and do not shoot. Use uppercuts against Chneero the spinning musician for high damage when approached from the front.
Easy "Untouchable" achievement
To execute a "deflect kick", press the Left Mouse Button on a locked-on target after a well-timed block. The timing is loose, and can be done any time they start pulling their arm back for a punch. Repeat this move fifty times in any game mode to earn the achievement. To do this easily, choose a level that can be restarted quickly and features weak opponents that telegraph their attacks, for example Tower Challenge 1.