Zombie Bowl-O-Rama (PC)
Add to this page!
Follow the indicated steps to earn the corresponding Steam achievement. To view your achievement progress and stats, open the Steam client, select "Community", then search for the game hub for "Zombie Bowl-O-Rama (PC)". Click the "View Stats" option in the drop down list, then select the option that displays the achievements for your account.
- 1000 Club: Earn 1000 points.
- 300 Club: A perfect 300, 12 strikes in one game.
- Agility: No gutterballs were thrown a complete game.
- Anarchy: Get a strike against rank and file zombies.
- Bi-Centennial: A 200 game was rolled.
- Carnival Game: A strike was made with every zombie being knocked off the lane.
- Dance Fever: Throw a strike against dancing zombies.
- Dead Meat: Throw a strike with a meatball.
- Experienced Striker: 15 strikes in all games.
- Fair Play: Won a game without using any tricks or threats.
- Freedom Fighter: Free Play mode was completed.
- Happily Ever After: Single Player mode was completed.
- Marking Pen: A strike or spare was made in every frame of a game.
- Pinball Wizard: A strike was made using the pinball.
- Rookie Striker: 5 strikes in all games.
- Shields Down, Captain: A strike was made against shielded zombies.
- Sneaky: A strike was made using a small ball.
- Strike King: 100 strikes in all games.
- Strike Master: 30 strikes in all games.
- Triple Striker: Three strikes in one game.
- Turkey and Giblets: Three strikes in a row were rolled in a game.
Easy "Fair Play" achievement
Play a standard game with tricks and threats enabled. You must win the game without using any power-ups. This can be done easily after you unlock Free Play mode. Complete the first Free Play challenge in Standard mode without using any tricks. The AI uses threats less frequently that in Story mode, and you should be able to reach 100 easily.